It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Poll

page: 37
<< 34  35  36   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
No. I do not accept the official version - at all. I had my suspicions early on, but what absolutely convinced me was the video of WTC 7 I found online back in early 2003. I remembered when WTC 7 came down on the afternoon of Sept 11, 2001. I had it on VHS but the news footage was from a distant, obstructed vantage point. All I saw was a cloud of dust. When I finally saw it from another angle in 2003 I was convinced it was a controlled demolition (if WTC 7 was demolished, WTC 1 and 2 were as well), and that kick started my interest in searching for answers. I haven't stopped since.

I was somewhat apolitical pre-9/11. Boy, has that changed! The blinders are off and I see the marionettes and puppeteers of the false right & left paradigm. For several years now it has been clear to me that America is a ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government) - as well as all 'Western & Democratic' nations. The self-serving, manipulative enemies of freedom and truth are inside the gates. They have a stranglehold on the monetary system, the media/entertainment industry, all branches of government. This is a FACT.

Watch as the whores of congress grovel to 'Bibi' Netanyahu 29 times. Video by alawson911

The internet is truly the last bastion of freedom that we have. It is the key to a true democracy. We all have a voice. We all have the opportunity to search for truth in history. Use it before 'they' find an excuse to take it away. Speak out. Let friends and family know something is very amiss in 'TV land'. I do. I don't care if they think I am a crazy 'conspiracy theorist'. They'll understand someday...hopefully.

The perpeTRAITORS of 9/11 capitalized on the preconceptions held by most Americans. They knew how American public would respond when attacked, but they overplayed their hand in their push for a 'New World Order'. It didn't fool all of us. Some of us know what they did, and that number is growing every day because of the brave researchers who dared to connect the dots and share their thoughts online.

Those who side with the official story are either 1) willfully ignorant, 2) mentally disabled, or 3) protecting the lie.

You can say 9/11 was not an inside job, but you'd be wrong.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
No,they have not told the truth.The Kean commission and NIST reports are not worth the paper they were printed on.They make The Warren Commission seem honest.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
No, blind freddy can see that!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
hell no!....

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No, they have not told the truth.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
OS is a crock. We have been for 10 years in Afghanistan, when the attack was carried out by saudis? How much Alqaeda did we find so far. Obama caught the biggest fish you have ever seen, but he threw him back into the sea.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Obama caught the biggest fish you have ever seen, but he threw him back into the sea.

Nice one...I wish I'd said that.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No!!! No, no, no,no.
And further more....no!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Update to the 911 poll.
No 455 voted, the government lied about 911.
Yes 20 voted, the government told the truth about 911.

I will continue counting as more votes come in.

This is evidence, that most people on ATS have done their homework on the 911 topics.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
False Flag. Either that or TPTB and the MIC had their prayers answered. Just this simple post will probably get me onto some terrorist watch list.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36   >>

join