It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracies created by the State of the Union Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
WARNING....

The OP joined on Jan 15, 2010...

The OP is an Obama plant! POST NO BARS!

Answer away folks, its your game!!

I think that all the pointed and directed questions the OP is asking is an information gathering operation, and that is my conspiracy theory!

LOL! You should really see the anti-obama artwork on my facebook site then! (My favorite one is obama dressed as a pimp... it says "Hoes N Change"

Frankly, the best thing that could happen to the country is to impeach the "messiah" Obama for not accomplishing a single thing he promised and for raiding my grand-kids futures!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheila947
My favorite conspiracy is the fact Michelle Obama is Gonna take the cookies out of the chubby kids mouths of America.

I can see the temper tantrums now.

Never and I mean NEVER mess with my COOKIES!!! (Especially cause it is girl scout cookie time!!!!!!)

Could this all be a warm and fuzzy set up to take full federal control of the states (ie, destroying state rights?) I mean we hear about all this 'big brother' type power grabbing and it keeps not working.... H1N1 Emergency Pandemic = Federal Control = Epic Fail... Going after conspiracy theorists = Federal Control = Epic Fail... Taking over our corporations and monitary systems (banks) = Federal Control = Epic Fail... The Global Warming Lie (not to mention the coldest winter here in MN in years) = Federal Control = Epic Fail! They are batting ZERO folks. It HAS to be upsetting them!

I think all the renewed "Hope and Change" garbage might just be to try to butter us all up for the next major power grab. I am trying to figure out what that might be so that I am ready! (Have my ditch bag ready and a safe and self-sufficient place to stay... just wondering what I am going to be running from!)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
michelle obama is trying to bring back
'old man' pants

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
[edit on 28-1-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
michelle obama is trying to bring back
'old man' pants

OMG! TOO funny!!!

How will the world ever react to just how amazing her arms look in them. Wow, doesn't she have great arms? What beauiful arms!!! (Does anyone else remember what I am talking about?)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The main part a lot of people missed was the fact CHINA is looking close to taking your number one status..

Thats right CHINA .. so you can suck it up or your in deep trouble..

1) The world leaders are not the best of friends just because the retards we vote into power are given the labale "leader" They are PR men..

2) The people who run the planet PRINT THE MONEY.. they are so rich they do not "REQUIRE IT" .. Because its a scamm...

The USA "the people who print the money" are FIGHTING OTHER elites.. who print there OWN money "china"

This is a WAR about WHO is going to CONTROLL the GLOBAL CURRENCY

Think im kidding?

you aint seen nothing yet

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
The main part a lot of people missed was the fact CHINA is looking close to taking your number one status..

Thats right CHINA .. so you can suck it up or your in deep trouble..

1) The world leaders are not the best of friends just because the retards we vote into power are given the labale "leader" They are PR men..

2) The people who run the planet PRINT THE MONEY.. they are so rich they do not "REQUIRE IT" .. Because its a scamm...

The USA "the people who print the money" are FIGHTING OTHER elites.. who print there OWN money "china"

This is a WAR about WHO is going to CONTROLL the GLOBAL CURRENCY

Think im kidding?

you aint seen nothing yet

We're Number 1!!!! We're Number 1!!!! We're Number 1!!!!

Oh wait.... China...

We're Number 2?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
After a little research, I was able to discover what was on the note passed to Pelosi.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c64a98fd8acb.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

you soon will be. Take not Every Empire Falls at some point

The usa is no different.

I should know I was part of the British Empire that took over half the planet.

sucks to be powerfull aint it

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
here's my conspiracy

michelle obama wears the pants.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
...I think the look on the militarys faces

Yes. They were wound up tighter than ticks.

The tension from them as well as the Chief Justice and Michelle Obama combined with the prickly exchange between the Congressional committee and Geithner yesterday have me really wondering about a fractured government.

At the very least there seems to be a strong under-current of "something" going on. I'm just wondering if it's the same issues we've been dealing with for the past year and a half or brand new concerns.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

brand new concerns.

When your enermy and biggest ecnomic foe is keeping you boat a float .. you better get worried.

china is not a nice little toy the usa can play with, the want to run the planet and they will.

The only way they can take on the USA is money.. who do you think made this happen?

China had ALL the money in the world to fire off a volly of PAY attention

and it worked .. if the USA does not play ball.. they wil stop buying your bonds

and POP goes the dolla

fact

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
reply to post by kosmicjack

brand new concerns.

When your enermy and biggest ecnomic foe is keeping you boat a float .. you better get worried.

china is not a nice little toy the usa can play with, the want to run the planet and they will.

The only way they can take on the USA is money.. who do you think made this happen?

China had ALL the money in the world to fire off a volly of PAY attention

and it worked .. if the USA does not play ball.. they wil stop buying your bonds

and POP goes the dolla

fact

So, what do you think is going on behind the scenes? Why are they playing so nice with us instead of just watching us fail?

Do we have something that they want that we the people don't know about?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What could they use?

All the gold ads,
A currency backed by gold again?
A new gold standard? World Currency.
Who's buying the precious metals at the moment? (Ideally upto 5 years ago)

The gold?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
EEk! I've been gagged!

=)

J/k .. really, lots of intriguing questions however the Right is so far behind, the left is all we got, so I guess IMHO any topic regarding upcoming conspiracies are inevitably just figments of some creative minds... which I wonder... If we post enough Ideas then the PTB might take a quick look and spread the new conspiracy ideals to their closet dwelling, cross dressing political buddies... yep, I honestly believe they are out of ideas, that's how STUPID they are!

[edit on 28-1-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I guess that makes sense.... follow the gold!

What other things wasnt he telling us do ya think?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It sure would be groovy if this here "obama character" would come to the forum and enlighten us wouldn't it? How bout we sing him a song? maybe he'll show up? possibly? Or maybe he'll be drinking budweiser..

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I see him as more of a micro-brew kinda guy... that or something imported.

I am originally from Milwaukee, he is from Chicago... micro-brews are what those F.I.B.'s drink (if you don't know what a FIB is, ask someone from Wisconsin or U2U me)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join