It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible grey alien video taped in Australia.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Yes and you could make up crap to say could be and maybe till you sound insane. If you are going to be dead set on something is real then just say that. You could go on and on with could be and maybe forever, Maby there is evidence of CGI because that is what aliens do to film.

Since no video has ever been proven legit, then you have very little to go on for what another being might look like.

Wrong, we have no video been proven legit but we have millions of videos with no CGI in them. If i were to film myself bouncing a red ball there would be no question about it and you would not be able to proove it was CGI nor would it look fake. If i were to CGI a red ball in my hand it would look like CGI people would be able to pint out flaws showing that it is CGI.
With this we have not even cleared the first step, is the video legit, so far it does not look like it is, second would come is that an alien. But if you want to continue to say well maybe blah blah blah go for it but it really just makes it look like you are grasping at straws.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yeah it totally looks fake, but some input as to why it looks fake in your own words would be helpful. posting off topic posts, or simply saying it's bad, fake, and I dont like it is sort of pointless.

you complain about how crappy vids like this one are a waste on this site, but your posts in this thread have added even less to the discussion of aliens or conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by 7even

ok I'll buy that they're british, and it wasn't my idea to call them aussie's in the 1st place, I was repeating the name and article of the vid, which I had nothing to do with.

But again you guys are making a lot of assumptions, we have no idea what they were doing with a camera, or if they were really hunting rabbits. Who are we to judge?

Just going my the transcript of the Vid, not dissing you bud.

It's vids like these which IMO have perfect "timing" in the sense of being fortunate enough to capture something in a very small time frame that make me think twice.

Secondly the subject matter, unless the mass populace come face to face with any E.T we will always observe and specualte as "humans" I.E why would an E.T walk around some "Aussies" farm at night time on their own? I (a human) wouldn't why would they? Therefore "it's fake" you dig?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe in ETs - and whatever else you have a hard time doing so yourself... BUT this has been spoken about before and it was a school project...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

hey elevated one, whats up bro, still checkin in on me huh?
remember that time you post banned me? That was awesome!

let me know if I step out of line in this thread, I've already had to set a few people str8, but I'm tryin not o insult them...

I'll be back in about 8 hours to catch up with you guys....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Good point in that we have no idea how a Grey or alien would look like on camera or in real life. It would probably not live up to our expectations as set by Strieber etc. Back when the earth was flat the creatures that lived out by the edge were described as horrific. Later it turned they weren't that horrible at all. Not saying that I believe that aliens are visiting us though.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Nope... thread caught me attention, not you

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
its not an alien i've seen a grey and that is not it! to tall the head is to small and there stride is not so long!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Unfortunately this is an old video already discussed and debunked back in May 2008.
Video of a fake alien (wich looks more like a simple man walking) created by australian
Andrew C Thursby-Pelham aka andrewtp21 and uploaded to YouTube by him under a
false story I think just for fun, anyway here is the May 1, 2008 video.

Now meet Andrew C Thursby-Pelham.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic
its not an alien i've seen a grey and that is not it! to tall the head is to small and there stride is not so long!

You caught my attention. Where did you see it? Can you describe the grey in detail?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

well from a distance they look like a little kid but when its winter snow on the ground and 3 am out in the woods walking a bike path you know its not a little kid especially when you had been visited recently and get feelings like there are more to come especially when the first one was when you were a kid and havent got one till you were 23 and before it happened knew it was going to!

anyway up close they are still little kid stature i would say 4 to 5ft tall egg shaped head the bigger portion being at the top ofcourse big black eyes and they communicate telepathically i have actually received a telepathic message being sent between a couple of them there mental voices are unearthly as you can imagine but can be done with special effects to ones voice

they enter and leave a persons home without opening windows or doors through telepotation i seen one get engulfed by a beam of light and fly up and disappear through the ceiling ofcourse it didnt go through it but its like it was defragmented or something best way i can describe it is teleportation

they are sneaky bastards and you almost have to be expecting them as i was to know how to catch them i dont know if i caught them any of the times in my bedroom before or after i was already abducted if i was keep in mind i will never go under hypnosis to know what went on because i dont want to know ignorance in that relevance is bliss!

but i do know that even though they are extremely advanced as far as technology and communication goes that they can be outsmarted so dont be intimidated by technology! remember even geniuses are stupid in there ways albert einstein wasnt potty trained until he was like 4 or 6 and couldnt tie his own shoes for along time either!

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Oh, darn it. I did a couple searches and came up with nothing, and since this was a new post on ufocasebook.com then I thought it was pretty fresh.

You've also solved the mystery of why this is an aussie video and the dude has a brittish accent. Nice work.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

You've also solved how almost solved how you say "this looks legit" on all the crap posted here.

I believe. Some people believe everything until ...

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Faker than the state of the union address. Camera was too shaky and the "alien" only appears for 1 second of the whole footage. It just screams out fake. Sorry

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 7even

Secondly the subject matter, unless the mass populace come face to face with any E.T we will always observe and specualte as "humans" I.E why would an E.T walk around some "Aussies" farm at night time on their own? I (a human) wouldn't why would they? Therefore "it's fake" you dig?

well other humans might not act like you, so why would an alien. I mean, aliens could be just like us, but there's no reason to assume that we know anything about what they do, must do, like to do, want to do, etc etc etc. I don't care how you spin it, this kind of logic really frustrates me and I've seen it in a lot of UFO and alien related threads.

you just can't assume much about alien behavior. period. Or human behavior, but we have entire fields of study devoted to it so we got a little more to go on. I think your best references for aliens would be consistencies from people who claim to have been in contact with them...but even then who knows. Take metalholics story for example, he says he's been abducted and his description of the entire experience is very text book. Is this proof of a lie, or truth at this point....tough to tell.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

by the looks of your post I'd say your drunk so I'm not really sure what yer saying, but if you think I thought this was legit, then maybe you are drunk. It would mean you didn't even read the opening post.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Fake aussies - Brits

One home counties, the other sounds a bit west country, but English for sure.

as for the video, sorry, not a chance!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

"created by australian Andrew C Thursby-Pelham aka andrewtp21 and uploaded to YouTube by him under a false story I think just for fun, anyway here is the May 1, 2008 video."

Hi there free_spirit , actually I was not the author of this vid I just found it somewhere and posted it for interest sake. Personally I think it's fake, not because of how it looks but because of what is written in the credits. Many people have commented on the English accents but it is fairly common for English backpackers to spend time on outback stations and be taken rabbit shooting. To me the actual footage seems real, but the drivel about it being released post 'the authorities' approval ruins all credibility it may have to my mind..

regards, Andrew C Thursby-Pelham..

edit on 12-11-2010 by voidal_symmetry because: Updating quoted section

edit on 12-11-2010 by voidal_symmetry because: Fixed quoted section

top topics

<< 1   >>

join