It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 State of the Union Address -- Is Disclosure Coming Tonight!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As much as I would love for Disclosure to begin, I also realize that any such disclosure is going to change the face of the planet in a big and major way. I just don't think Obama is going to do anything to anger his masters and or do anything that could undermine where we are in the failing economy unless that is exactly what he wants to achieve. A failed economy could be desired in a veiled effort to institute draconian measures for all type of contrived falsehoods facing the nation.

The extra med support could be for any number of reasons, but it could imply some type of concern for something Obama may say or speak about that creates a riot among the sitting members.

We will have to see, but I don't believe that Obama will discuss Disclosure or the health care bill or the public's anger with the Democratic party or anything except what the teleprompter tells him to say.

I will be paying attention to what Obama says. If he's for something he's really against it. If he is against something, he is secretly for it. Obama is double speak and as such anything he says is the opposite of what he intends.

Let's hope he doesn't say were in good shape economically and that jobs are plentiful.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
10. Health Care reform
9. Inflation
8. Stepping down
7. Social Security, Medicaid/Medicare
6. Disclosure
5. War against _______.
4. Asteroid, Comet, Something to do with space.
3. New World Order
2. Economic Collapse
1. No reason, just precautions for some odd reason.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I dont personally think that disclosure will happen tonight. I think that there will be a mention that the search for extraterrestrial life will be stepped up and that the way ahead must be changed. I actually think that for ET disclosure to happen then it must be done on a stage thats set before the world, like the olympics or the world cup. I think that steps need to be taken before we can even contemplate getting disclosure, unless disclosure happens and the ET`s are able to disable every weapon worldwide in one sitting, which aint gonna happen.
There would be nothing better than getting disclosure tonight but ive hoped for that to happen for years. But, like someone mentioned earlier there has been a lot of sightings, media coverage, tv adverts with ufo`s, apparent time scales that point to disclosure etc but hey who knows?
Maybe Obama will unzip his skin suit and reveal he and all of our government leaders are all aliens
thats why all the medics are there

Also mars is at its closest tonight, shame i live in the UK, its always cloudy we`re lucky to actually see the sun

Whatever happens though im sure that something that is said will atleast point to disclosure somewhere on the horizon.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
What if it's a quadruple whammy. 1. I Obama am not a native born citizen and was never really the President. 2. America is literaly broke and no longer viable as a nation. 3. Yellowstone is about to blow and kill most of you soon anyway. and 4. Aliens are real and they hate us. Have a good night....Republican rebut:....That sucks....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My bets are riding on this

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I just hope it does not end in an Obama head injury . . ..

That would really suck.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
First off let me just say that (for ME) extraterrestiral presence on and surrounding Earth is FACT....disclosure or not. That being said (and I hate to be the skeptic here), with all this Health Care Reform and Haiti business going on, could this scale-up in medical staffing merely be standing by to report on the aforementioned crises....or at least representing them??

Just a thought....

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
He is not going to disclose anything. He wimped out on the moon mission already by saying "We choose not to go to the moon". I think that is in another currently active thread.

We were warned off the moon what 40 years ago? Looks like the message got through loud, clear, and permanent.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

My thoughts exactly.....
hmmm

I been looking through previous state of union addresses and none have said they needed extra medical teams

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
No i'm pretty sure Obama will not be addressing aliens tonight.....

There are soo many possibilities I think it's kind of hard to speculate why there are extra medical staff.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The extra staff is there because the old senators and representatives have to do an aerobic workout standing and clapping and sitting and standing and clapping and sitting etc.

It's like the government's version of a catholic mass. Lot's of standing and clapping.

Disclosure? Never going to happen.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Nah.. They are on stand-by for when he says America is broke... No really.. America is REALLY broke...

Start selling your # to pay of your debt Americans, cause Bread will be 10$ a loaf next week.

i have to agree with him here. is it normal that they have this extra medical staff on hand at state of the union speeches? it seems odd but is it really?

perhaps there is information that is unknown, not disclosure, that obama is gonna spill on us.. perhaps this coincides with his money freeze or something, i dk, we shalls see...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Tell you all one thing though i wont be waiting up until 2am to see if they disclose anything, i`ll just wait to see if ET is presenting the news tomorow

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
excuse my ignorance but could anyone kindly indicate at what time it would happen in some European time format? I read its at 9 eastern time. i always find it tricky to translate that to GMT or sumtin similar...

thanks in advance =)

aLaN

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Medical staff could be on hand to administer medical aide to those individuals that stood up in revolt when Obama announced that he is takiing control of the country as a sole dictator and then ordered Blackwater Security forces to shoot any and all nay sayers.

Medical staff could be on hand to administer aide to the survivors, after an Al Queda suicide bomber burts into the room and detonates himself. Which would, without question, lead to an all out global war on terrorism, including within our borders. In other words, the type of SHTF scenario that the survival thread has been discussing for years.

Medical staff could be on hand to administer aide to those people that go into shock, cardiac arrest, respritory failure, siezure, or fainting; when Obama introduces the Supreme Ruler of the Galactic Space Federation and explains on how we're now a slave planet of the Federation and will be harvested for food. OR He introduces the big boss man of the Galactic Fed and then explains how they've come to rescue our world from war, famine, pollution, racism, and that they can cure ALL of our diseases and medical conditions and that we will be able to leave this planet to live elsewhere in the galaxy if we choose to.

Actually ... I don't know why the medical staff would be requested to be on hand for the Union Address. To my knowledge, I've never heard of this sort of thing being done. I think I might tune in to see if there is anything said or done that would give reason to the action.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If Katy Couric is seated in the balconey surrounded by Greys...nah

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by madness

Hey there! 9 PM EST would be 2 AM GMT.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

The State of the Union is in my opinion one of the biggest stages there is. And it is coming at a time where there is so much uncertainty and darkness throughout the world. I think Obama knows that the people are sick of his speech writers and we want to here something that is backed up by facts. Keep in mind after the Christmas day bomber he came out and said there will be changes this month in the intel world. This is State of the Union is either make or break or break to break. I just don't see how Obama can really be on the world stage any longer and continue to lie not just to USA citizens but the people of the world.

I think the reason Obama's speeches this month have been brief and not really useful is because he is saving the meat for this one. It will be his biggest and most notable speech because 1. it is pretty much his one year anniversary speech and 2. because the words spoken (or unspoken) will in my opinion greatly shape this next year.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by electricveins

edited cos i figured its irrelevant =)

Thank you very much for electric, il watch it tonight.. see what i figure out by observing mr obamas eyes

aLaN

[edit on 27-1-2010 by madness]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Uhm, OP, I don't see where the "extra" medical units are in that article. It's your basic set of medical precautions. Every large gathering of people (specially that of the President or Congressmen) has some sort of medical teams ready to deploy if needed, and this article is only the official statement that medical teams will be present (like usual).
I'm sure with the amount of people, there is bound to be someone who has chronic seizures or something.

As much as I wish it was because of disclosure, the medical teams are at EVERY major event like this one, so nothing special is going on here.

Nothing important will be said, like all past state of the unions....

Here are some possible subjects of the speech.

content.usatoday.com...

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Jibblin]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join