It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! Pakistan gun market amazing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pakistan definitely seems like a powder keg. Just one more insight into where the Taliban get their funding/weapons/energy from.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Pashtuns toughest people in the world? Why is that?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Good video. Lot's of sons and lot's of guns. Sounds like somewhere else I've heard of...

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Take me shopping! Heck, I could even find work there. I have 4 sons and lots of guns, I must be a Darra.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If it werent for the religious zealotry I'd move there. I like mountains. Sparsely populated regions. Guns. Relative anarchy. Trouble is there's always some authoritarian freak or group of freaks that ruins it. In their case it's the religious wackos.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
A Tokarev for $36. Those sell for like $200 normally. Solid.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Great video! I've been to a place like this in the Bronx (New York City) when I was a little younger and really into guns and weapons. Minus of course the open shooting range shown there
I was wondering if automatic weapons are legal in Pakistan?

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Pashtuns toughest people in the world? Why is that?

Because they eat lots of hamburgers, watch lots of tele, eat unhealthy foods, have no religion or morals, busy themselves with recreational drugs such as coke and alcohol and would rather pick their nose than fight for their rights any day.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even if they werent we're talking a region under tribal rule. An area the official Pakastani government wont step foot in without full military armament.

Legality is a non-issue.

It's like telling some 80 year old moonshiner in Appalachia what he's doing is illegal. Firs he'll seem confused by this concept of "legal" then base don your reaction either ignore you or kill you.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by LifENcircleS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Even if they werent we're talking a region under tribal rule. An area the official Pakastani government wont step foot in without full military armament.

Legality is a non-issue.

It's like telling some 80 year old moonshiner in Appalachia what he's doing is illegal. Firs he'll seem confused by this concept of "legal" then base don your reaction either ignore you or kill you.

The only thing stopping total government chaos and tyranny is an armed public.

You can be sure they would ignore you.

top topics

join