It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covering all conspiracies; Facts and the way you respond

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I am a new member to ATS, but a loooong time lurker. I never really seemed to want to question anything as i was placated by other things in this life. Anyway, after becoming aware at a very basic level (9/11) i began reading up and man, the conspiracies out there range from realistic to insane, and it's hard to make a decision on these things because of obvious reasons (general public being unaware, etc.)

I see 2012 as being a crucial turning point for our society, but i don't feel 2012 is the end. I see 2012-2016 being the years of 'determination' if you will...

Bunkers being built left and right, the elite arming themselves and preparing for unrest, foreclosures, unemployment (myself included!), health care touted as 'reformed' but benefiting politicians and the pharmaceutical companies, corporations controlling everything from spending to laws, the patriot act, 9/11, CIA drug trade, the elite bankers, bilderburg...all these things may be discussed on their own, but combined, i am scared.

Now I am a full grown man who has fought many battles, both externally and internally. I'm no pushover, but the current state of events has me so wary that i need to FORCE myself to think positive. Daily. *Snip*

The conclusion of all this comes to me just living my life. I am preparing in many subtle ways, buying things here and there that would be beneficial if SHTF, etc. No craziness buying year food supplies, just subtle things. I am going to live my life and make as much money as i can while ignoring laws when appropriate (as i dont want to watch the end in jail!)...if nothing happens in the next decade of major significance, i will then never, ever believe in any conspiracies ever. If we make it to 2020 with no major wars, economical issues or further infringements on our rights, then i'll be damned.

How do you all handle what you know and believe? Do you browse ATS all day without end? Do you just live your life and try to educate people when possible? Worrying will cause stress, and stress can cause physical problems. I know the truth, am preparing, and will put my game face on if necessary - a modern day Sam Fisher if you will. Without the training, LOL.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link. Do Not Discuss Personal Drug Use

[edit on 1/27/2010 by semperfortis]

join