It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to remote sense aliens

page: 1

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
If you think you’re trapped and unable to investigate violations by that tiny elite of mass offenders who use your government for secret, abusive purposes, you’re wrong. The new science of remote sensing now allows us to investigate directly. The new physics shows that, as Russel Targ, PhD, notes, “The big secret is that there are no secrets.” Targ should know---he trained hundreds in the CIA to do remote sensing during the Cold War. But maybe you wonder, how is that possible? It can be done because you can remotely probe distant places via two energies. One is the simple low frequency wavelengths of your brain (from 5 to 11 herz, or cycles per second---your brainwaves range from 5 herz to 30 herz). Those low frequencies correspond to your resting, tranquil state of clear, settled mind. And those frequencies can pass right through solid objects. And two, the new science of gravity allows you to do a more distant, often more comprehensive kind of remote sensing. Here’s how.

Gravity is a kind of resonance shared between all atomic nuclei (and black holes). Maybe you’re wondering: what is “resonance?” When an opera singer varies her voice so that it causes waves to form in glass then increases their intensity, it can shatter the glass. That’s resonance. When a dog walks on a bridge, the rhythm causes up and down waves on the bridge that go back and forth then build up, or amplify, and can even break the bridge, believe it or not. That’s resonance. Remember the science class when your teacher took two tuning forks then banged one on the table and it caused the other one to vibrate? It was resonance.

Ever been to one of those science museums that have two big concrete dishes facing each other on opposite sides of a big room? When you stand in front of one dish and talk softly it resonates, focally, with the other dish---and someone standing way over there can hear you.

Gravity isn’t a “force” that travels from point A to point B, like light does. Instead, it’s an effect, a deeper underlying resonance that can be artificially created by first converging light waves from opposite directions (along each of three different axes) so that they cancel out, then by pulse-amplifying the light’s intensity so that it resonates (or cycles) down into and through atomic nuclei while, at the same time, it resonates far out and around into space. When those light waves converge and cancel out, the energy isn’t gone. Instead, it’s called a “standing wave” and it’s looking for an outlet, which is why it can be pulse-amplified to resonate down into, and through atomic nuclei (and beyond).

As the new “condensed state physics” of dark states and frozen light show, that canceled out light essentially slows or freezes time and motion in the place where it’s focused (in this case atom nuclei), while resonating far outwardly, faster-than-light. So, rather than collide with, and agitate atomic particles, it's a cold, canceled out waveform, a “standing wave” that cycles inwardly. That cold, frozen quality acts something like a superconductor (of time and energy), which allows it to resonate both inwardly and out across hyperspace. Remember, the energy is looking for a place to go, so it cycles down into, and through nuclei via a kind of half-state (not full wavelengths) in which black holes and extreme energy fluctuations are strangely smeared out and non-local. As scientist Tom Bearden notes, artificial gravity has a kind of inverse, or reciprocal relationship with light waves. It’s like an inverted, fractional event horizon—merely a fraction of the larger hyperspace that it cycles into. **Artificial gravity can be produced in other ways, also.

So, gravity doesn’t do a straight light-speed jump from point A to point B. Instead, it folds or inverts empty space so that it can take shortcuts to other, distant places. As whistleblower defense scientists have reported, for deep space travel, the trick is to amplify the gravity resonance in atomic nuclei so that it ebbs out, then they focus it far away in order to take those shortcuts. It isn’t slow like waves in a bathtub; it’s a fast, inverted folding, of a sort.

If you think about it, a strange shortcut through space makes perfect sense. In Einstein’s day, scientists tried to crash dense atomic nuclei together in order to rip energy straight out of them. It was all seen as shooting outward explosively (a very crude model). What Einstein and his contemporaries didn’t know was that energy waves could be more deftly converged and timed to pulse-amplify down into atomic nuclei in a way that also resonated far outward, so suddenly, that they couldn’t have measured it. It happened on a larger scale and in a slightly more elastic kind of time than Einstein thought possible.

Rather than happening in just one spot, gravity fluctuations spread out and cycle into many places---they resonate into a greater, deeper realm. By simply pulsing and amplifying that hyper-fast resonance, then focusing it on a distant place, a spacecraft can ride in it, much like a wave. (Philip Corso said the Army ~happened~ on this fact after the Roswell incident of 1947.

Now here’s the weird part of it. When a deep space ship suddenly accelerates up to and beyond light speed,
its mass fluctuates and literally disappears for a moment. It becomes a kind of waveform, rather than an object thing, of sorts. And when a ship’s mass disappears, it can be quickly moved across great distances with relatively little energy. Why? Because, for a moment it doesn’t weigh anything.

Here’s an even weirder aspect. When a ship exceeds light speed, its atomic particles bend and do a half-flip (a kind of inversion, actually). They reverse polarity and down is nearly up---but not quite. Physicists say that when a photon exceeds light speed it suddenly splits off into anti-photons that bend out and flow backward in time. Again, they essentially flip and bend back, or resonate with a deeper kind of energy. They trace a kind of loop that occupies a volume of time, rather than a line in time, and such loops have the weird ability to resonate, nearly instantly, down into and across great distances. They resonate down into a deeper kind of gravity that exists in the universe, a kind of half-state in which black holes and bizarre energy fluctuations exist but are, in some strange way, smeared out in time, rather than sitting still.

So, time, itself, is very elastic. It can nearly be frozen (in a spot where that artificial gravity is focused), while time in the surrounding space runs slightly faster than normal. Ultimately, if we step back and look at the broader outlines of this new science, it suggests that our definition of atoms and their mass is partly wrong. The new physics show that mass (weight/density) can be suspended, essentially converted into, or across, a fast change of time. Tom Bearden calls this “delta t,” or a more elastic change of time. Atomic mass appears to be a semi-frozen artifact of a negative or inwardly-resonating cycle(s) of the larger universe.

I hope I’m not confusing the reader. It helps to remember that even the old, 20th century version of quantum physics (the study of atoms, tiny sub-atomic particles and energy) was, in many ways, weirder than science fiction. A leading physicist, Neils Bohr, once listened to another physicist present a new theory. Knowing how strange quantum physics was, Bohr told his colleague “We all agreed that your theory is crazy…. My own feeling is that it’s not crazy enough.”

Does all this science talk lose you? If so, don’t worry…

Here’s another, more visual way to see it all. The new “gravitic” physics involve a new kind of relationship in which tiny fluctuations way down inside atoms’ nuclei nearly instantly resonate out into a vast, essentially orb-like space on a larger, cosmic scale. So, big connects to small. The big universe resonates in us all.

In faster-than-light travel, “anomalous” spacecraft both ride and are pulled by a tightly bunched up gradient of gravitic fluctuations in deep space, a kind of dark energy that such ships condense and half-flip/rotate into (a kind of inversion), while also expanding with an outward focus in order to travel. Those gravitic fluctuations occur across very long, orb-like spaces of tightly stretched half-waves, so if you ride in that wave you can go a great distance—in a snap. Again, those gravitic waves aren’t simply waves on a flat surface; they cycle into and resonate all across that orb-like hump, or expanse of the wave.

How and why do they do that? It’s very simple: the universe is constantly cycling inwardly into a tighter, deeper realm (in black holes, when atoms “fuse” closer together in every star, and in gravity) while, at the same time, the universe is expanding outwardly. Black budget research into anomalous craft show that they simply connect the two---the inward and the outward. It’s all around us, all the time, and when you connect those two energies, it’s a very fast, steep gradient. You can tease energy out of empty space, or do sudden, long distance travel in an instant. There are limits, of course, but from our perspective it’s phenomenal.

The first limit you bump up against is safety. If you do it wrongly, or too directly on a large scale and without counter-balanced extra measures, you can do seismic damage, or in the worst case, literally pull solar flares out that damage your planet. But if done finely, in a limited and carefully counter-balanced way, such energies can be used for science research. You can freeze time and look at ultra-microscopic samples, i.e. chemical reactions in process. You can speed time and run out the half-life on radioactive waste. You could, conceivably, even work with deeper, extra cycles of gravitic energy and essentially tease out the past outlines of an injury while at the same time, speeding its replacement by new tissue. Again, there are black budget reports about “downed” technology that can do that.

Now, here’s how you can actually do this kind of science and improve yourself. Not only do anomalous deep space ships invert and half-rotate into a deep-down tied to way-out-there resonance, but when minds interact across great distances, they do more or less the same. They resonate down into a deeper sub-nuclear structuring of space (it feels like your awareness nearly instantly half flip-rotates or reverses polarity almost 180 degrees—a kind of inversion) while your mind nearly instantly resonates out all across a vastly larger kind of orb-space and focuses on a different place, person or mind. That’s called remote sensing, or telepathy. Remember, the various quanta of your brain are curved and shaped like all others in the universe, so they can resonate neatly and tightly with them. And it isn’t merely you resonating outwardly. Instead, a greater, larger resonance converges back upon/within you. That part of it more clearly defines what such resonance really is (a larger continuity that you become sensitive to and part of).

Again, it resonates down into a deeper kind of gravity that exists in the universe, a kind of half-state in which black holes and bizarre energy fluctuations exist but are, in some strange way, smeared out in time, rather than sitting still. Because it occurs across a distance, it has a kind of out-of-body feel.

To do that kind of remote sensing, you simply (remotely) place the dome of your larger perspective above an entire city or area to be investigated. Physicists routinely lump entire categories of energy together, and the converged electromagnetic energy (light energy waves) from your brain simply configure a large, dome-like (actually part of a larger orb-like) resonance above an entire city or even the globe. The data or awareness that you tease out, in reverse, via such resonance, comes to you via a relationship that’s like the logic of a quantum computer. In this case, the trillions of quanta in your head suffice. You are essentially resonating across and through ALL the quanta down beneath the dome of your remote perspective, and that’s how you nearly instantly tease out the details you’re looking for, or hoping to locate. This won’t allow a non-scientist to suddenly grasp how to make forbidden weapons, nor is it a threat to the planet’s security. In fact, it’s just the opposite---the active, expected vigilance that is required at this stage in our evolution.

It’s a fairly advanced method, but it works and a good person can do it, right now. If I’m not mistaken, this is the kind of remote sensing that will help us to locate and clear up a lot of the mass criminal crap that we now see in elite crime sub-structures. The first step is to do checks on such. If you get good at this, remember, you will encounter some surprises. Some black budget labs reportedly have “downed” technology that can detect remote probing. To beat that kind of technology, simply place an extra double distance in your perspective. That allows a kind of extra, adjusted margin---a kind of extra horizon that will confuse or elude such technology. If you find such technology on a site, soften the energy you put into this several levels downward to make it more subtle and less easy to detect, and keep that extra, double distance in your configured perspective (so your dome of perspective is further out, more subtle).

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Ok, this sounds really interesting, but I do not speak your language sir.

Sooo, I need to try and understand this so I can see for myself. Are you saying to put yourself into a meditative state, and if you are, what are you suppose to mentally visualize?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That's quite a mouthful, but it makes a lot of sense in a strange way that I understand in an abstract manner, yet can't entirely wrap my mind around.

I haven't practiced remote viewing in a lonng time, but I'll try this soon when I feel I'm in the mood.

Binearal beats may also help.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Seriously, I'm surprised more people aren't interested in this. No one to back up this thread or entertain readers with 'debunks'

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gl2

I notice some similarities in what you say and what this guy has to say.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff. I'm going to have to read it again and again and again....just to make sure....but I'm sure I do this, or something very similar. star and flag for you and I will be back later.....

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Bob Lazar has to be making stuff up as he goes along, but some of that is plausible from a physics standpoint. Remote Sensing Aliens it isn't. It's a pretty interesting topic cause I think remote sensing/viewing does occur.

The was a $20M gov Stargate project (im not making this up) that was basically a psychic spy op.

The thing I having trouble with is... those claims that someone manipulated mass and gravity in a way to overcome lightspeed or time. For one to travel a great spatial distance physically would take alot of resources. My opinion is that dimensional travel is far more likely.

top topics

join