It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn and all its.... stuff?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ok, To the poeple posting the vids on cylinders on earth, or in our atmosphere... I appreciate your enthusiasm, and input, but you may want to watch the vid. You see, I spent alot of time going over all the images(about 1500 or so from this year and last) with these cylinders. My goal was to disprove them as cylinders, and I think I did. We will know when the photos are archived, and the shutter speed is known. then I can apply the math and we can know once and for all if they are cylinders, or things that are moving so fast, the stop motion cameras cannot keep up with them, so they apear as a bar, rather than what I suspect they really are. PS try watching the whole vid.
cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I will have fun now watching you movie
Thanks

Few things to point out to you just from you last post boy-wonder.

Guardians moons A.K.A Shepard moons ... AKA the god damn moons in Saturn's Ring system, But a genius like yourself knew that.

Source images please. I would rather save myself 2 minutes and just see the images. Save myself having to watch your stupid "production" too.

Comical ? How stupid are you ? This is called propaganda.

Eerie music - Check
Subliminal images - Check
Calling people down because they disagree - Check

Well played.

You idiots using the word "research" on a topic so GD stupid is what is comical.

Gimmie my "warn" tag please.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
WTF right off the bat .. this is the same crap as the last thread !
These images are showing Cassini's longer expose time (up to 20 minutes).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2e8a18da7d2.jpg[/atsimg]

I am not watching this crap, until you post the source images so I can show your nuts.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb703edd0d1.jpg[/atsimg]

OR LONG EXPOSE TIME !

I don't need to watch it to show this is all explained in the last thread.

Propaganda B.S!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d8464a3a28a6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff9a6107ac94.jpg[/atsimg]

You are a fear monger my friend.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by nophun]
PS
"4-40 milliseconds blablabla wtf your lie was"

20 MINUTES!!! go read the Cassini FAQ ..
RTFM! I can't believe you are trying to talk down to me.

Why is the image overexposed?

Cassini's cameras have 63 different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes. Scientists planning an observation must choose the exposure for each image taken. That can be tough if you're taking a picture of something you've never seen before. Thus, incomplete information on how bright something can be can lead to an underexposed or overexposed image.

Images can be overexposed on purpose too. If the scientist is looking for something dim next to something bright, the bright thing may be overexposed. Finally, Optical Navigation personnel use images to see where Cassini is relative to Saturn and its moons. Often they overexpose images because they need to see where these moons are in relation to the stars in the background sky.

What are those streaks I see in some images?

There are high-energy particles that fly though space called cosmic rays. When one of these particles hit the camera's sensor, it causes a bright spot. When one of the particles hit the camera's sensor edge-on, it can leave a trail across the image. Exposures shorter than a second will not have many of these spots or trails. However, long exposures, like those from a minute to 20 minutes will contain many of these trails.

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Or ... cylinder UFO .. that no sane astronomer has ever seen.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
About your video. I like the big gal on the Ninja. :-)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
About your video. I like the big gal on the Ninja. :-)

finally someone gets it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
reply to post by stanlee

No I don't even know what you are trying to say or "get it" because your video is retarded and I refuse to watch it.

cool. so right there.. you admit your inferiority and bow down factless before me.. HA! and at what point did you prove I am a moron.. all you did was start name calling there little one. you proved if anything that I, stanlee, can name call too, as can anyone in here.

stanlee, unlike nophun knows how to include references as well, and did so in the proper place of reference, a short reference page to show all where pictures came from.. pictures that were relevant to the point. Funny what message am I trying to convey with the images of people finger pointing? and the money things everywhere? I am soooo curious.. come on Freud.. please analyse those too..

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb703edd0d1.jpg[/atsimg]

What are you saying here?

I have not and will not watch this crap.

My "kiddie research" proves you lie, You're not even close to the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

well thats a good idea sticking to your kiddie research. if thats what you wish to call it.

well right there I dont believe I said anything. its a question. hence the '?'
that usually indicates that the given explanation is not satisfactory and deserves a better look. Considering the cylinder theory was placed in the foreground.. I would say that theory is due for a better look into explanation. had you bothered to do that reading thing.. or paying attention... Admiral Ritalin, you would see, i for one stand against the cylinder theory and believe I proved successfully they arent alien rods that extend thousands of miles,,, as is indicated in the question

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Whatever you are trying to get at is based on this.

4-40 milliseconds is really not enough time for THAT drastic a change

You are claiming I am wrong because "change" can't happen in 40 milliseconds, where do you get 40 milliseconds from ? you are forgetting that 1 image can take up to 20 minutes .. EVEN with only fraction of a second between shots.

This is what I am getting at, and the whole your video looks/sounds like crap.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Example..

- equals 1 minute of expose time settings
. equals the 4-40 milliseconds between shots.

--------------------.--------------------.--------------------.--------------------.--------------------.--------------------.

That is 2 hours only 6 images with only the "4-40 milliseconds between shots".

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

well as stated in the beginning.. this is a first attempt and will look and sound shoddy.. (you can read that too in the very beginning)
Yes. one image can take up to 20 minutes. gets that hard to see dim stuff in the back ground. that does not alter the fact that
a) even if it were open for 20 years, the objects in question are giving off their own light,
b) have, and do change direction, and do travel away from saturn
c) have a start point and a stop/carry on point
d) cassini follows them from time to time (now that MAY be coincidence)
e) 20 minute exposure reinforces my argument that there are solid things
that move away from the planet, which to all known physics, is strange
considering they are allegedly dirt, rock and ice that begin for no
reason to travel away from one of the strongest forces of gravity in our
system. rock, dirt, and ice absorb light. hence the wonderful moon
shots i put up there to show just that. the way they absorb, reflect, and
refract. these.. things, are giving light as a result of energy expulsion.
(that last part is postulated because of long exposure time gives a
temporary minor burn to the sensitive parts of the camera eye
resulting in the reflection we see. there for I do not know for FACT that
they are giving light as a result of energy expulsion) The reinforcing of
theory is based off the fact that though shutter is open for a few
moments, to half a bleedin hour, Nothing is moved save the streaks,
the cometoids and a small affect on the rings.

When you take a camera and point it to the sky All the stars streak.
Common sense. ok why is this not the case in some of the saturn
images?
THats part of the argument.
Where people get the idea that there are huge space craft hiding in the rings is beyond me. where people get the idea there are huge cylinders going around the planet and NASA/JPL is trying to hide it is as well.. a mystery because like I said in the vid. There has been no attempt to hide these images. I don't see what is so alien about them because of that, or maybe they are and NASA figures to hell with it.. let the people see. What ever they are.. they SEEM to have their own source of energy

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

oh.. change cant happen..... ok.. perhaps I should have said DRAMATIC change. cant happen, as that is what I meant. There is a great feet of this change happening in what appears to be a few seconds to a few minutes in images w00062506-62510 and on. the problem I have is the images have not yet been archived, and I dont have access to exposure time. just that filtres C2 and C1 were most commonly used. thats about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I watched the video and read your posts, and you are twisting what you are seeing. Every "anomaly" you think you are showing is explained on the Cassini website.
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov...

Your showing the same things as Imagir and others have, just changing the theory of that the anomalies are. Beating a dead horse, I am out of this nonsense.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
1.bp.blogspot.com...

does this looks like a cylinder to you?

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
www.ufodigest.com...

and does this one looks like a thing moving fast? i dont think NAZIs had CGI equipment

[edit on 27-1-2010 by borastankovic]

<< 1    3 >>

join