It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn and all its.... stuff?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey, i just figured out how to make videos. I was going to do this long schpiel on Saturn and the rings and all the things floating through, and flying through that always have a cylinderic appearance. I made the video instead. I think eventually, I will post the long version because right now the video qual sucks. Anyway, The music is just off from the vid. I will get this right

The POINT! I have come to a conclusion for those of you that are convinced that we are bearing witness to cylinder UFO's of massive size around saturn. Though we base these thoughts from the Saturn images we see on various television shows, and as broadcast from the crazy mexican cat that does all those ufo shows in.. mexico. Mussain? anyway, I dont believe they are actually cylinders, and I dont believe they are thousands of miles away from the lens either. I think at most these things are 15-100 miles away, and aren't cylinders at all. I believe they are objects in motion. They are too fast for the stop motion cameras on cassini, so we always get that cylinderic pillar of light..... aw screw it. watch the vid. its not as boring as I stuck on some good music with it. ALL PLANETARY IMAGES WERE TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM NASA/JPL The exceptions are blatantly obvious.

Oh yeah./.. this is my first video attempt. uum... you miiiiiight want to mute

cheers

[edit on 26-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Fairly decent argument. no complaints about that.

few suggestions with video making...if you must set music in the backround, make it extremely subtle...else it cheapens the entire video and makes it distracting. I love house music, but not when I am trying to read and understand. I typically make videos with ambiant music from things like fallout3 or oblivion as a backdrop (music you almost never notice is playing but actually adds to the focus as subtle white noise...gives it a more cinematic feel also)...I had to mute this video just to focus in on reading it...typically I would have just naved away from it.

also, slow down the pictures...and toss the unrelated ones out the door all together. I seen how you were using a quick imageflip for a screenchange...pretty interesting, but most were unrelated random images and the whole thing was distracting...so, compile the music with the random image flashing and you had a video that was extremely amateur and almost unfollowable. I assume you want people to take your videos seriously...this was more of a "watch how many people I can sniper on a video game" feel verses something that deserves some quality layout.

Anyhow, again...your probably right about the objects being small things close to the camera verses big things in the field..makes more sense anyhow. (Bob Dean will cringe on that one)

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
yeah I cant argue that. I have to admit I was having a bit of fun and didnt really realise it until it was already posted. Oh well, twas the first attempt, and yeah.. I can whole heartedly agree that the music is too much. Well the nature of the song fits perfectly but.... yeah... too much. thanks though.

Good advice to the rest of the readers..... will edit this into the main thread

cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
NP. I suggest this type style of music...simply because its very disinteresting music but adds ambiance...this particular number is explore 3 of fallout3, but you can find plenty of free music out there that is pretty close.

Again, you want people reading with some light ambiance behind it if any at all (actually just narrating is best if you got a halfway decent "radio" voice)...and finally, remember, people read at different speeds..so when reading it, read slowly

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

I have to say man...good argument and a very well thought out video.
You bring up some interesting points and I'm curious as to what the other space experts up here have to say about it.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If this is your first video, then kudos mate

I agree with SaturnFX about the background music, plus a hint: in the description, i would care to link every single image present in the slideshow, alternatively its number (and i would avoid "subliminal" unrelated images, or alternatively justify their presence in the slideshow): the number is important because one thing that every watcher would be able to do is to check by himself the original raw image, at the best resolution available: youtube's lossy compression is your enemy, whenever you are sharing stuff in which every single pixel could make the difference. Besides, he would be able to take a look at both previous and next images, make comparisons etc; finally, Cassini's cameras have 63 different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes: the difference between the two can be estimated in a factor of 4000, which is some huge difference.
Now, for example in N00140836 the target (Saturn rings) was at something like 2,098,558 kilometers away (1,304,000 miles): of course, many things could happen between target and camera at such a huge distance.

N00140836.jpg was taken on August 16, 2009 and received on Earth August 17, 2009. The camera was pointing toward SATURN-RINGS at approximately 2,098,558 kilometers away, and the image was taken using the CL1 and CL2 filters. This image has not been validated or calibrated. A validated/calibrated image will be archived with the NASA Planetary Data System in 2010.

Once it will be available the calibrated version, we should also know its exposure time if memory serves.
These are very valuable data, much needed in case one wants to make some serious assessment: in general, as said, it's a very good work if it's your first one, every good project has to start from somewhere, and i'd say that this is a very good start.
Thanks again

[edit on 26/1/2010 by internos]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

yeah thats pretty much what I've been waiting for. So far I ahve about 15 or 1600 images altogether. I really didnt even see that much difference between any of them until a printing error of the rings. but yeah, the whole thing seriously started as a joke, and i actually DID find something. well.. a sh$$load of something. THe unrelated images.. sorry guys, I was having WAY too much fun. the next ones will be done much more......... maturely?
yeah I thought about doing that, posting the image number up with the actual images but.. damn, that was too much extra time that I didnt have. that little 6 minute vid was about 47 hours worth of work. even without the thrown in random vids to keep people awake and paying attention.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This version shows much better quality of video. you can actually see all the stars I was trying to show in the first place.

vids.myspace.com...

Apparently, the video player is better on myspace. AoV loved it and stuck it up there, and will be sticking it up on face book as well LMFAO! looks like this is getting viewed by a few more people than expected. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

i like the without the divine babysitter we are free to do whatever we want quote! you hit the nail on the head though its something strange that is foreign to that area thats not human!

[edit on 26-1-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Brainwashing is bad mmmk!
Why you flashing crop circles and playing horrible music through the video ?

What you are looking at is explained in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50b6500b08f1.jpg[/atsimg]

In short , Cassini has "different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes. Hints your "tube UFOs".

P.S
I never watched the video in full, the music and flashing pictures are dumb.
If I missed anything "unexplained" point me to a time in the video.

Saturn Rocks! I wish you people would learn about its ring system and guardian moons so we stop question what we are looking at.

It is pretty amazing stuff without a attacking ET fleet

[edit on 26-1-2010 by nophun]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

you should of watched it on mute as again i have seen you post on a thread without doing any research as there is no regard to the op's thread! the op says at one point in opening statement to watch on mute!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I tried then I started to see flashing crop circles

Ya I can take the video completely seriously.

You are right, I will take the time to watch the video and do my best to explain it. Even if it is against my no YouTube videos with crazy music/flashy images rule.

These videos are horrible for any cause, anyone with a brain can see they are put together to implant the idea of something. What happened to writing a article or making a legitimate short documentary ?

Sorry I know I should not be commenting on the video more the the information contained in it, but I just can't handle many more of these.

I will must run for 10-20 minutes, when I return I will watch in full.
*shutters*

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

yeah i seen the subliminal messages also but there is good observation in the video for good argument for what he is arguing!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

I seen the same images as the Imagir thread, and yes I may have jumped the gun.

I apologize for that.

Be back in a bit to watch in full.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
something there

you mean a cylinder UFO like this one?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
more cylinder videos

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i dont know how to add all videos in one post, here are more cylinders

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

hello genius. wow I love people that just assume all intellect based on knowledge apriori

ok first of all I put the images together, and no you havent seen one from imager anything. they are all from cassini. THIS YEAR 2010.
Second. perhaps if you take a moment to listen to the song, lyrically, you would understand the "subliminal messages" more clearly, and if the band is so dumb, why are they lyrically commended on several article fronts, and working with many other musicians for remixing and writing aid?

There is more thought to this whole thing with minimal research on my part than you can muster playing WOW.
you clearly know nothing of saturn, its rings, its moons (moons, not guardians) or the anomolies that fly around it.

There are no cylinders, no cover ups no mysterious bases floating along the rings. There are small objects that take off rather quickly, and if half a brain were used, shutter speed means nothing when everything around the moving object is stationary.

4-40 milliseconds is really not enough time for THAT drastic a change. Sorry I didnt find bashar, or the greys for you, my point is Saturn is neither alone, nor surrounded by gargantuan cylinders like some people believe.

You see, if there were such a big to do about these things.. NASA would NOT Have them posted. There is something flying about, myself, and a few hundred to a thousand others saw, and we put together video footage of it. the images are one after the other.so that means there are 4 to 40 milliseconds between each shot. thats less than one second. that proves my hypothesis to be greater in the right than I thought.

There are only 5 image sets that I used. I could use a tonne more, but well I wouldnt want to ruin what you think you know about its 'spiritual' moons. Well, I guess your insight is superior to the number of astrophysicists that spend their lives studying this planet.. why dont you share with us Mr Anka?

As for the comical stuff posted in there, yeah, its called a sense of humour. Invest in one. I clearly stated that 3 bloody times previously, and still.. you missed that too.

I will offer this to you instead, as a challenge. Why dont you offer something by way of your own research, and offer an actual argument or even a decent debate instead of " yeah yeah I know I know" stuff it, research, offer your own or piss off. There is nothing more disdainable than snot nosed know it alls that have no inention, or means to back up their claims.

cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
UFO - Rhode_Island Cylinder 1987

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

A strange spraying cylinder UFO

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join