It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cygnus X3 - The Cosmic Gun Barrel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hi all,

Firstly, I was unsure where to post this Video because it's not that much about 2012, but more about the raising of Human Consciousness through Cosmic Rays throughout History.

It's by a man called 'Andrew Collins'. (never heard of him til now)

He discusses lots of interesting subjects mostly to do with Cosmic Rays and the 'Cygnus Constellation' -

Main Topics

'Cygnus X3' as being a Neutron Star which is blasting out Cosmic Rays at almost the Speed of Light towards Earth

Links between these Cosmic rays and Human Evolution

How the Ancients were fully aware of the magic of the Cygnus Constellation

Uncanny Links beween Ancient Stone Sites and Cygnus (pyramids etc)

Ice Core Sample Evidence of Rapid Human Evolution

----------------------------

It's interesting that we hear lots about 2012 and Evolution and this seems to Link cosmic Rays and Evolution fairly well.

I'm no expert about much of what he talks of but I found it an interesting watch and it discusses lots things that I had never heard of.

If you like anything to do with Human DNA being Influenced by the Stars, Raising consciousness, the Meaning of Ancient Stone Sites, or 2012 then this will interest you greatly !

Enjoy!

G

www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
GOOD POST!
this is really good material here. I am halfway through the videos, but I gotta say, I never suspected Cygnus but it makes since why they made the pyramids and sacred sites oriented to the north. I also liked the mention of the Olmecs, (predecessors to the Mayans) I don't think this group gets enough credit for the knowledge they had

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hi leira7,

Glad you are enjoying them. I was blown away by some of the great suggestions in these Vids. I'd never heard of Cygnus 3 before.

Hopefully more people can get on board here and watch these and give opinions.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well, this introduces quite a contradiction for the long held belief that the Gizamids were in alignment with Orion, no?!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Yes, I thought the same thing! all i've ever seen in relation to the Pyramids and stars are to do with Orion.

this is interesting!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I really think more people should see these videos. That's all I have been thinking about this whole week.

I want to thank the OP for posting these videos, it really has helped put things together for me as far as universal bird symbols/worship/adornment and the underworld goes.

I feel like my perspective and outlook on life has completely changed and now I will definitely be preparing for that great cosmic event that I know is sure to happen.
Share this thread with your friends, neighbors, coworkers, loved ones, random people on the street...any and everyone, the more the better! Don't miss out on this, it's worse than missing out on woodstock and having to hear about how awesome it was for the rest of your life. Trust me, get on board. Eat right, exercise, meditate, prepare yourself for an awakening.

Peace and love to all!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by leira7]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad these vids have been of use to you!

I found them very interesting. Think I will watch them again this week to take it all in again.

g

new topics

top topics

join