It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Sell Your Soul For?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Jinx I understand where you are coming from.

What if the world depended on it, you wouldn't sell it to save us?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Now that's something I'll have to simmer over... (Depends if I get to read the fine print or not) ...I'll have to get back to you on this one.

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Can I sell my soul for the death and destruction of all of mankind? And I want credit damnit!

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

See Jink I can handle your line of thinking. Yes I am a Wiccan...yes I believe in a goddess but in a much different way that alot of Christians

1.I don't have all the answers

2. I don't press the few answers I do have on others

3. I live my life by a certain code of conduct but the goddess told me to make my own decisions and not attribute all to her (or whoever you believe in)

4. I can do good without her help...certain people here will have you believe every good and graceful act falls into 1 of a few categories

a: you are a true Christian and knowing God is the only way you did your god act
b: you did a good act because of God even if you don't realize it
c: your act wasn't good because it had intentions other than God behind it

THAT is what I am sick of. People will read you your own life like they know exactly you and your heart

bull crap

For those few Christians please listen to this

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME

You have no idea what my soul is, who it belongs to and (time to use the logic you use on Atheists)...I have felt her and you haven't so don't tell me what I know and don't know

live in peace...Christian way is it not? Judge not and something somehting

Having a real hard time finding people who do that

well said Jinx...if the only way you can do good is to please a deity then you are wrong...IMO of course

-Kyo

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

That video, was, well ummm, disturbing....

Thanks?

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I will swap my soul for a planet, a greeney blue one, and a woman, no wait there are loads of those, another drink and a planet.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Right now I'd sell it for a sunny day on a golf course.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
you cant sell ya soul, god owns them jus like he owns hell and can put you there if he wants to

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
5 diritos...

extra salsa

No ofcourse nothing. Nothing is worth it. Not an orgasm. not sex. last ten seconds. God made the orgasm. He's capable of way greater if we put our hope in him and not selfishness.

Not money. Buys stuff that tries to make me happy.

Not because I have lack of love. You work through that not try and say just forget it I'm evil.

NOTHING is worth it, well maybee five diritos.

seriously nothing is worth giving up our eternal existence over.

peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Ah no I wouldn't, my soul is not for sale. And I do not believe in the devil.

And if you do believe in the devil, why would you suffer for eternity to have some temporary riches in this world?

Why? What would you sell your soul for?
RIGHT!!??

I can't fathom why people do this either. Earthly life is around 70 years or so and eternity is forever.

It's almost like asking Bill gates if he would trade his fortune for a shinny new penny.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

See Jink I can handle your line of thinking. Yes I am a Wiccan...yes I believe in a goddess but in a much different way that alot of Christians

3. I live my life by a certain code of conduct but the goddess told me to make my own decisions and not attribute all to her (or whoever you believe in)

4. I can do good without her help...certain people here will have you believe every good and graceful act falls into 1 of a few categories

a: you are a true Christian and knowing God is the only way you did your god act
b: you did a good act because of God even if you don't realize it
c: your act wasn't good because it had intentions other than God behind it

THAT is what I am sick of. People will read you your own life like they know exactly you and your heart

bull crap

For those few Christians please listen to this

YOU DO NOT KNOW ME

You have no idea what my soul is, who it belongs to and (time to use the logic you use on Atheists)...I have felt her and you haven't so don't tell me what I know and don't know

live in peace...Christian way is it not? Judge not and something somehting

Having a real hard time finding people who do that

well said Jinx...if the only way you can do good is to please a deity then you are wrong...IMO of course

-Kyo
Oh, I most certainly believe you've felt "her" alright.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

PEACE on Earth and clean water and an end to the current world order.

if i can't have all three, then i'm keeping my soul.

i'll give up the singing voice - for all i know that may be mine, anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyoZero

real evidence of true divinity, imo!

thanks for speaking your truth!

any 'god' or 'goddess' that seeks glory through human means rather than shining their glory on humanity is not divine but rather a human invention.
and a flawed invention, at that.

you reflect her beauty with your courage and outspoken-ness - i've never replied to any of your posts but i have read several and i always like what you say and how you say it!

P
E
A
C
E

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

too bad you haven't. it would do a great deal toward softening your heart!

[edit on 7/5/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegreatestone
you cant sell ya soul, god owns them jus like he owns hell and can put you there if he wants to

i thought you owned them all?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I didn't sell my soul, I gave it to the serpent with love and with no expectations in return. Something human beings aren't all that good at, unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

too bad you haven't. it would do a great deal toward softening your heart!

No thanks, I have no need to contact an unclean spirit. there are no "Goddesses", only demons impersonating then to deceive people.

"And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

II Corinthians 11:14

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

then there is no GOD.

because women exist alongside men
and both of us were made in the likeness of THEIR image.

it doesn't say, but since the result of that was Adam AND Eve...most likely the human race has not only a father, but a mother, too.

if Eve was one side (not rib!!!) from Adam, then evidently the same thing happened in the beginning before the beginning, when it was just GOD.

maybe GOD got lonely and made himself a wife, out of all that he had at the time, which was himself, GOD.
and they made a baby!
because even Jesus had a mother.
obviously it's a necessity or surely GOD wouldn't have inflicted potential tragedy on Mary and Joseph's future married life - true, Mary did consent, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have gotten ugly if Joseph hadn't listened to the Angel that was sent.
it seems to be the pattern of creation
the idea that it isn't is chauvinistic dogma.
even if you are female, it is chauvinistic.

and guess what? even dogma is female!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e61ca11cb61f.jpg[/atsimg]

anyway, we all know that this is true all through nature, that all creatures are created from the union of both male and female parent

yet your god is a male and has no female counterpart whatsoever, and if it seems otherwise, it is GOD's District Attorney dressed in drag, aka Counselor ha'Satan, trying to trap you for believing deity is just as much both halves of the coin like all of creation, including yourself...

isn't cross-dressing a sin, according to your god?
or are they gay, your god and his lawyer?

oops

that's a sin, too, isn't it?

my bad.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Aren't we selling our minds and body for employment, just to put food on the table? Why in the heck would anyone sell his/his/its soul for anything? How do we know a soul even exists? WFT?

Oh, and my soul is priceless. (Got the idea from a T.V. commercial.)

But I lie. Selling, huh? Hmmm. Money, fortune, fame? Peace, love, light? I don't know what would be tempting - maybe everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join