It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis STS-129 2009 NASA mission: dozens of UFOs!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I've no comment about this amazing footage from the 2009 Nasa Mission STS-129 Atlantis.
Video From Jaime Maussan "Tercier Millennio" TV Program. Take a look. Simply Awesome.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Oh yes... one comment: seems a NEW TETHER INCIDENT!

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Could be bull, but who knows.

Creepy thing is...if all of these videos are true and are in fact ET vehicles in space, why do they keep watching us and monitoring us?
But that's a whole other thread

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The only clip out of there I thought was anomolous was the extended clip of the 2 doughnuts, where one kept disappearing and reappearing. That was a good clip.

The rest is most likely space junk.

Jaime Maussan is a charlatan though, and totally disrespectable for his work in UFOlogy.

He has hoaxed things before, and twisted things into extremely misleading ways, simply to sell his stuff and make a buck $$$.

Most people won't even listen to him anymore because he has been caught making stuff up and blowing things totally out of proportion.

Look aliens and UFOs are real, but Mr Maussan is a bane on our subject matter because he is NOT trustworthy. And people end up not believing because of his antics.

He has too much financial interest in this to be truthful.

I disrespect him for lying and he does not get another chance.

He should go back to the mainstream news where his lies are accepted.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

G'day Imagir

I truly think that Mussain's uncaring, flippant approach to Ufology is doing all of us no good at all.

Mussain should either.....

Start to really care about the quality of that which he is presenting, or.....

Get out of this whole space.

I don't believe there are any "aliens" in that video.

Nevertheless, I admire & respect your passion for ufology, even if I am not a big fan of the material you present.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'd really like to read the translation of this interview, and there's gotta be a reason why whoever is recording or controlling the camera is making slight adjustments to keep these objects in view. (not talking about when the camera zooms)

Nice find OP str + flg

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
We have no way of knowing for sure what these objects are, but I didn't see any object that displayed any characteristics that couldn't be meteors, debris, satellites and other known objects. None of them displayed any intelligent flight characteristics that would automatically disprove them as being some of those mundane things I mentioned.

Again, we have no way of knowing for sure what these objects are, but there was nothing in these videos that conclusively show us these couldn't possibly be mundane and known objects.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It might just be space debris. The way they move makes it seem like they aren't being intelligently controlled. They simple drift in one direction. If they were stopping and changing directions, I would be more incline to believe that they might be something else. The one thing that did confuse me though was at the 1:59 mark. I have no idea what that could be. For what it is, it is pretty good footage of unexplained space objects.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Frankly I do not belive that All the material of Jaime Maussan is trash. Surely there are false ones and other discutibilie, but I think that this one is genuine.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Frankly I do not belive that All the material of Jaime Maussan is trash. Surely there are false ones and other discutibilie, but I think that this one is genuine.

Imagir.....

What do you think is "genuine"?

All of it?

Some of it?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This video is definitely genuine in the sense that it is not fabricated—unlike other videos and photos that Maussan presents and supports—but that is worlds away from meaning that we're seeing alien craft.

And let's be serious here, that's what you—and Maussan—mean by UFOs when talking about this video.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Imagir.....

All of it?

Some of it?

This video seems genuine. The images coming from NASA. These "objects" crearly aren't "space junk" or meteors.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Imagir.....

All of it?

Some of it?

This video seems genuine. The images coming from NASA. These "objects" crearly aren't "space junk" or meteors.

Thanks for your reply, Imagir.

So to clarify.....

Do you think all the objects in this video are alien spacecraft?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Imagir.....

All of it?

Some of it?

Thanks for your reply, Imagir.

So to clarify.....

Do you think all the objects in this video are alien spacecraft?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

MAYBE...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You say clearly these objects aren't space junk or meteors.

Why aren't these objects clearly space junk or meteors?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
gee...not one of those points of light in the 4 and 1/2 minutes of clips changes direction or speed....space junk or satellites...isn't there thousands of satellites stationary and of various orbits up there??

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by converge

You say clearly these objects aren't space junk or meteors.

Why aren't these objects clearly space junk or meteors?

Well, ... do you know what happen if a little but very very little "debree" approach to a some distance from ISS or Shuttle during their mission?
Do you know that All the fragment of the "Space Junk" that obrit aronnd this planet is constantly monitored during those missions?
Do you think that NASA sends its better astronauts without before ever traced the orbits of fragments?
Do youknow what happen when a meteor approach the Earth?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

G'day again Imagir

So if you are saying the objects are "maybe" all alien spacecraft....

What is stopping you from saying the objects are all "definitely" alien spacecraft?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

G'day again to you maybemaybenot.
The mine "Maybe" is a joke and it mean: YES.
Of course, in my opinion,.... they are Extraterrestrial Spacecraft.

What in your skeptical opinion?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I have to go out for a few hours

I will reply when I get back.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join