It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve Under Lock-Down Conditions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hi folks,

Don't know how true this article is, the only source is a blog but I thought it would make for good reading for some....

by Tom Heneghan

International Intelligence Expert

Friday January 22, 2010

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that after a morning meeting with the U.S. Military Joint Chiefs of Staff, President Barack Obama has ordered a lock down of the U.S. Federal Reserve.

This action coincides with the U.S. Treasury currently operating under emergency conditions.

Obama ordered a lock down of the Fed after a morning meeting with one of his current economic advisers, former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker, in which Volcker presented Obama with an updated audit of the U.S. Federal Reserve, which shows DIRECT Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate THEFT of the U.S. Treasury orchestrated and enabled by the Federal Reserve itself.

TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

Bernard Bernanke, Hank Paulson, Alan Greenspan, Timothy Geithner

George Herbert Walker Bush and Hillary Clinton

(read full article here)
www.galacticfriends.com...

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I can feel that there is something going on behind the scenes.....

I feel that INTERPOL is here in the U.S. to stop the corruption at the Federal Reserve so this would not surprise me at all...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Didn't they pass a vote to investigate the Fed Reserve?

Is this Obama shutting down those efforts?

I have been away since Christmas and now need to play catch up. LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

No it isnt true, The Audit the Fed Bill is still sitting in Congress, getting water-down, Obama is as much part of this corruption as is everyone else.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

My understanding is that INTERPOL is in charge now, Obama has no power...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The Federal Reserve is a private entity and I am pretty sure the president has No authority over it. I do not think he could shut it down if he wanted to...can someone correct me on this.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Then you're not too bright.

INTERPOL is not in charge.

That's just stupid.

In fact nothing in this thread is factual except that the Audit Bill is sitting around waiting to get a vote.

You people, those of you that believe these ridiculous lies really really need to get a clue.

Total baseless paranoia.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

My understanding is that INTERPOL is in charge now, Obama has no power...

Negative, Obama gave them the power, The person who gives the power to something is the one who is in charge.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Then you're not too bright.

INTERPOL is not in charge.

That's just stupid.

In fact nothing in this thread is factual except that the Audit Bill is sitting around waiting to get a vote.

And you know this because the MSM tells you so...?.....

Speaking of 'not to bright'.....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
I'm not sure if this is true or not but I can feel that there is something going on behind the scenes.....

If your first instinct says "false" then you're probably right. If you look into the so-called "author" of this "article" you'll find they're tied into the good ole' NESARA crock

... that'd be like taking Sorcha Faal at face value.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm watching the news and I'm not seeing anything breaking.
I call shenanigans on this one.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No. I know this because I know what INTERPOL is.

INTERPOL has NO Authority on its own.

Maybe if you read something other than conspiracy theory websites you'd understand why what you're claiming to "understand" is such obvious and ridiculous garbage.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You are correct they have no authority on their own. The president did however give them certain new privledges and authority though I don't believe from reading the PDF it gives them the control expressed here thus far.

heres the link for the initiated.

www.justice.gov...

ON Topic: Its an interesting idea OP but I think if there was teeth to this story at least one major outlet would pick it up. And failing that I imagine it would be covered in smaller independent sources. A blog is interesting reading but I have to take it with a grain of salt until theres a confirmation from multiple sources. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again OP.
Cheers

[edit on 25-1-2010 by thebulldog]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

Yeah, he gave them the power to do what they do in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY that works with INTERPOL.

In other words, he's simply made the US a more functioning member of the international community.

All the people that think INTERPOL in Europe's police, or that INTERPOL has its own legal authority outside of nations or that INTERPOL can go into countries without a countries cooperation are just ignorant.

The thing that gets me is when ignorant people choose to spread things around that they don't even vaguely understand.

Then, to add insult to injury, they get defensive and claim their ignorance is actually extra knowledge they have, because they don't listen to the MSM.

Puhleeze.

I haven't had a TV in my house (unless you count my PC) for years.

I don't have cable, I don't watch 24 hours news, etc.

But I do know how legal institutions work and I do know what INTERPOL is.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog

ON Topic: Its an interesting idea OP but I think if there was teeth to this story at least one major outlet would pick it up. And failing that I imagine it would be covered in smaller independent sources. A blog is interesting reading but I have to take it with a grain of salt until theres a confirmation from multiple sources. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again OP.
Cheers

Thanks for your reply bulldog...

This is from David Wilcock's newest blog entry...

• INTERPOL’S DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY AND HABEAS CORPUS:

For the purposes of surmounting this crisis, and FOR NO OTHER PURPOSE, contrary to the ignorant knee-jerk chatter on many websites, President Barack Obama promulgated Executive Order 13524 on 16th December 2009, which amended Executive Order 12425 dated 16th June 1983 (amended by the Executive Order 12971 dated 15th September 1995) so as ‘to extend the appropriate privileges, exemptions, and immunities of the International Criminal Police Organization (INTERPOL)'.

• The effect of President Obama’s Executive Order of 16th December 2009 is to grant INTERPOL full immunity from search and arrest or seizure of all INTERPOL properties including the agency's own personnel, thereby providing INTERPOL with de facto diplomatic immunity.

This is a truly historic development, because it means that for the purposes of resolving this crisis HABEAS CORPUS IS SUSPENDED. The last time this happened was under President Lincoln...

With Habeas Corpus suspended for the purposes strictly of procuring compliance with the Writ of Enforcement and the huge Lien against the US Treasury and thus the (legitimate) Settlements, the heavily armed status of INTERPOL and other foreign enforcement personnel that are operating under diplomatic cover to bring this crisis to resolution on behalf of the injured parties, the myriad Ponzi victims of the Syndicate’s schemes, the United States, the American people and the Rest of the World, can be more readily appreciated...

divinecosmos.com...

Despite what a lot of people here say about Wilcock I do trust in the information he provides.....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I read the galacticfriend article in its entirety. Based on my past readings of ATS material bits and pieces of this article gives me a bigger picture that makes me to believe the merits to the story to be true. Benjaminfulford article of 1.22.10 confirms this.

The US Feds invasion of Haiti

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

OMG. I read some of that page. I don't know what that guy is on. But he needs to share. The amount of crazy ranting is amazing.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Those ridiculous sources you quote are full of huge lies.

You really won't be able to find your ass from a hole in the ground if you believe that crap.

INTERPOL has to have warrants from OTHER COUNTRIES to act and it HAS to have cooperation with US Law Enforcement and the Judicial System to act in the US.

All of this means, basically, that INTERPOL is NOT a law unto itself.

What you are reading is a bunch of half-truths strung together to sound vaguely convincing.

You've now been told the truth about INTERPOL. If you choose to believe these lies then you are CHOOSING to stay deluded.

Interpol doesn't have courts or judges, it simply helps countries without existing legal framework deal with cross-border crimes.

Just use google to see examples of INTRPOL's work.

The truth couldn't be easier to find.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i have posted this link a couple of times in other threads that are related to this story.

World Reports

There is a lot of information in there, and after the snippet from david wilcox in one of the replies on the thread i believe he lifted the information from World Reports.
There is some very interesting reading at the site, it looks like the author is writing from an insiders point of view but as ever its difficult to take it all at face value.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie0

I see that link you posted claims:

Kenyan born Obama has to prove his US citizenship to a judge on January 26th . The judge is an ex-marine who has the backing of the US military and he is not going to submit to pressure.

Those two sentences contain lies (Obama ain't Kenyan) and debunked nonsense (so this Marine made Obama prove his citizenship... oh wait, that not actually gonna happen).

When you guys believe these crazy people, and repost their HOAXES you look stupid.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Don't start posting this # again:

Christopher Story -

Never worked for the Government - Lie
Isn't a Fellow of the RSA - Lie
Doesn't have a periodical which is subscribed to by the FED or the World Bank - Lie

In fact, he's claimed so many bogus things, and them blamed them on other poeple, that he cannot be trusted.

Posting these lies makes yo a stooge.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by seethelight]

new topics

top topics

join