It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell? Weather Balloon, or UFO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Your link does not work! please only post legitament links.

Thankyou

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

I find it highly interesting and suspect that you seem to be in all the right places, meet or know all the right people who have all the right things to say.

Hey Preest, this line of deductive reasoning is just using a little CommonSense.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I think it was a UFO-shaped weather-ballon from the future!

Seriously, if you examine the facts, its clear something happened that the government didn't want the people of the day to know. And they have continually released contradicting information to continue the lie of what really happened. I find it amazing that the first publication from the Air Force was that they had "in their possesion" a flying saucer. They described it and the debris they had. Later, higher Air Force officials "claimed" the officers who examined the debris mistaked a ballon for a flying saucer. I think its hard for anyone to believe that an experienced, high-ranking, Air Force officer could make such a mistake. But that doesn't mean it was a UFO, just that the government has lied from the begining.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Check out David Rudiak analysis of General Ramey's telegram at roswellproof.homestead.com...

He did some very good work...see for yourself.

I wonder though, what if "The Roswell Incident" was never published in 1980? There might of never been a story on Roswell today...

And Who wrote that book? William L. Moore.

And who was the first to obtain copies of the 1952 MJ-12 Eisenhower briefing document? Again, William Moore, in 1984.

Coincidence ???
Or a book publisher dream come true?
Is William Moore a shrewd business man, or an unwilling participante in a setup?
Or was he at the right place at the right time?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just to keep the ball rolling. This is a pretty good site:
Roswell Files

I am really confused by the whole story and the mounds of information out there. This skeptical view is very interesting and I believe should be looked at.

Many believe in the Roswell crash because both Kevin Randle and Stanton Friedman, who are highly respected in the ufo community, believe it happened. However: Randle has "dumped" his partner (Don Schmitt) and witnesses he used to believe in (Frank Kaufman, Jim Ragsdale, Glen Dennis). Stanton supports MJ-12 (Moore connection - book on Roswell). Maybe they were sincere but have gotten too heavily commited with all their books that they can no longer back out without losing their credibility... Just thinking out loud...

Guess the Roswell story reflects the general problem we have with the whole flying saucer business today. Hard to get down to the truth!

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by gzhpcu]

[Edited on 28-5-2004 by gzhpcu]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You may call me a liar if you so choose. That is your choice, but what I am saying here is the truth. As for alien autopsys...never seen one except for that fake that was on TV a while back. That was allegedly done in 1947?...didja notice the wall phone in there? Those didn't come out until the early 50's. And...if a UFO didn't crash in Roswell in 47....why is it that the residents of Roswell who were there at the time are now coming forward and telling the truth about it. They were warned by government officials that if they said anything about it (at that time) they would be in serious trouble. One of the nurses that was in on the autopsy of the alien told her friend at the funeral parlor about it...she just vanished without a trace. The radio station in Roswell broadcast the crash of the UFO. A government official called them and said if they broadcast anymore about it they would lose their license.
Weather balloon crash at Roswell? I don't think so!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join