It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to take another look at UFOs in PA!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I'm going to look at all 4 of her videos, to be honest with you there's something to her videos that isn't fake. In the first one where the globe is pulsing and flying around and around will the other globes are down in the woods tells me it's not a helicopter (if it was one you would damn well here the rotors being that low and that close to the camera), and two a plane wouldn't be flying that low and that slow in just a circle, not possible. As I've said before that it's getting harder and harder for alien and/or secret aircraft to operate in the world anymore because almost everybody has some form of camera, and you never know if somebody is watching even when your being clandestine. She may be on something here and I'm going to follow to see if she is legit.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Look I have seen a freaking flying saucer up close. This is not what I saw. These are airplanes, I mean the set intervals of the blinking lights automatically indicates it is our aircraft.

I mean come on, this lady went to a Airport, stood behind a row of trees and began filming every airplane coming in or out. And then tries to pass it off as a ufo . Which is BS and I disrespect her.

I will again say, I have seen a real Flying Saucer, and it is unmistakable and so these videos suck majorly. Two thumbs down.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I am afraid the debunkers did thier job on this one.

These are aircraft, the strobe frequencies are exact.
The large orbs that appear to be stationary and gradually start moving are inbound aircraft that gradually make a turn and get closer and faster, they are stacked up aircraft on final. There is an airport on the other side of the tree line.

What is in the tops of the trees are most likely Owls, Hawks and Squirrels.

These scopes, like the one she has are super sensitive. They show hot objects as large glowing blobs that can not be resolved for shape. If she turned down the gain a little bit, you may be able to see the sillouette of the aircraft.

Pretty cool scope though, and who knows, some day she may catch something unexplainable.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by charlyv]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

I'm going to look at all 4 of her videos, to be honest with you there's something to her videos that isn't fake. In the first one where the globe is pulsing and flying around and around will the other globes are down in the woods tells me it's not a helicopter....

The moving light is probably a plane (it looked still for a while because it perhaps was flying toward the camera -- it's probably a plane on approach to Pittsburgh airport), and the other "globes" were probably lights from nearby houses or buildings, or maybe even streetlights.

...(if it was one [a helicopter] you would damn well here the rotors being that low and that close to the camera), and two a plane wouldn't be flying that low and that slow in just a circle, not possible.

Are you saying you never viewed a plane through trees before? Have you never looked through some close trees and seen sky?

The planes are not necessarily flying as low as the trees -- they are only being viewed through the trees. It all depends on where those woods are and the angle from which those planes are being viewed.

Here's an extreme example -- I can often see stars or the Moon trough the trees around my house -- but obviously those stars and the Moon are higher than the trees. It's only because of the angle from which I'm viewing those stars that I can see them through trees.

Here's a more relevant example: I live at a slightly higher elevation than my local airport (which is about 20 miles southeast of me), and most of the planes on approach to that airport can be seen when looking south through the trees in my back yard. Just because there are trees between me and the planes does not mean that the planes are flying near those trees -- or even as low as those trees.

...and about that "flying in a circle": I did not see the object fly in a circle. I saw it approach toward the camera (when it looked like it was sitting still), then fly past the camera once.

Passenger airliners do this near airports (the video in the OP was filmed 35 miles from Pittsburgh airport). While on approach, a plane puts on a landing light -- and if that plane flies towards the camera, then it looks like it's hovering.

Here's and example video of something that looks like a UFO, but by the 2:50 mark it can be seen for what it is -- a plane. (note: when the video goes dark at the 1:37 mark, it's because the videographer put a darkening filter on the camera lens)

...and by the way -- it appears to be (but really isn't) flying lower than the tree to the right. If the videographer moved a few feet to his right, the object would be viewed through the tree, but it would not be as low as the tree -- just like in the OP's video.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Sanity sticks out like a sore thumb on these boards

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I grew up in Western Pa. and I used to golf at BOTH of the golf courses in Jeanette. Manor Valley and Cleveland Golf courses. The planes are coming from the Greensburg Jeanette Regional Airport. They buzz the golf courses all day long. Just use Google maps and Google one of the courses that I mentioned.

Peace out.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Jetman44]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

I communicated with one of her nearby neighbors who claims to have videos of direct interaction with flashing orbs like the ones Alison is photographing.

To date not one person living near Alison Kruse has come on record on video or otherwise verifying Alison's claims. Not ONE. Claiming you contacted a second hand party that claims they saw real orbs in Kruse's back yard holds the same amount of credibility of Alison's footage of Airplanes.

Bring forward ONE of these witnesses with some video and then we can discuss it here. Until then, this is just another unverifiable thread stacked atop 10,000 others....

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Well yes the "debunkers" did their job really well on this one. What people do not realize that say it is aircraft in the distance is that there is a valley and a hill directly behind where she was photographing.. so a plane or helicopter flying through there would have had to be buzzing the area at an altitude of less than 500 feet.

The interesting thing to me, is that the people who think is is nothing are so dead set and determined to trash the thread, obviously with the objective of keeping as many people as possible from actually taking the time to view the videos.

Its one thing to look at the videos and express an opinion...it is another to go into a tirade of obvious anger that the thread was ever even started.

I encourage everyone to look for themselves. There is something unusual going on there.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The interesting thing to me, is that the people who think is is nothing are so dead set and determined to trash the thread, obviously with the objective of keeping as many people as possible from actually taking the time to view the videos.

What an incredible amount of pap. No one is saying or even implying that people should not watch the videos. If anything, I encourage everyone to watch these videos, so they can see how much of a buffoon Ms. Allison is and how foolish her supporters are.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Well yes the "debunkers" did their job really well on this one. What people do not realize that say it is aircraft in the distance is that there is a valley and a hill directly behind where she was photographing.. so a plane or helicopter flying through there would have had to be buzzing the area at an altitude of less than 500 feet.

The interesting thing to me, is that the people who think is is nothing are so dead set and determined to trash the thread, obviously with the objective of keeping as many people as possible from actually taking the time to view the videos....

No, it would NOT mean the plane was at less than 500 feet. If the point-of-view of the camera was close to the trees, but the planes were relatively distant, then the planes could be high in the air (higher than the trees), but only be visible "through the trees".

Take a look at the video I linked in the post above. The video is entitled "UFO in Aukland New Zealand" (although it turns out to be just a plane in the end). In that video, the distant plane is "lower" in the video frame than the trees in the foreground -- but obviously the plane isn't really lower than those trees.

If the videographer in the New Zealand video moved a bit to his right, the plane would have been seen "through the trees", although the plane in reality would have been relatively high in the air.

Right now I'm looking at a distant hill out my window that I KNOW is at a much higher elevation than I am -- However, I'm viewing that entire hill through the trees that are immediately outside my window. Is that hill "lower" than the trees? No -- it's only because the trees are close and the hill is distant.

Another example -- you can block the sun from your eyes with your outstretched hand. Does this mean that the Sun is at a lower altitude than your hand? No -- not at all; your hand is simply closer to your face than the distant Sun.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I originally answered that point in my above post; but you did it with far more articulation.

To further illustrate your point, I can see the downtown of my city from my front-yard. The skyscrappers appear smaller than the trees closer to me and planes flying near the skyline appear lower to the horizon than they really are. It's prospective. The fact they don't understand prospective does not reflect well on them.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Kind of why a full moon appears very large near the horizon and smaller high in the sky.

It's reference and perspective.

The moon doesn't change it's size.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As I posted Greensburg Jeanette Regional is located SE and S of both golf courses. Just Google map Jeanette for yourself. You will see that there are many,many street lights and housing areas between the courses and the airport. The airport is a very busy place.

Good luck with this thread. When people get something in their minds on here, they don't want to look at the other perspectives.

Maybe they are Black helicopters in "whisper mode"?

Peace out

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Jetman44]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Its quite obvious in the 2nd vid that its a plane!

You'd be stupid to think it was anything else...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The female in this video said the ufo was small, a few feet.. here is another possible video of something similar.

A kid sent me this of a small 'ufo' that he claims to have caught on video while in his yard. He said he lives near an air force base in florida... It's either a clever phony, or a literal "close" encounter.. real or fake, you decide.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

..... real or fake, you decide.

www.youtube.com...

Ummm.......

Fake

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

G'day expat2368

I looked at Kruse's videos as posted.

I also looked at her YT home page.

That is all terrible quality stuff.....truly terrible.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

I agree, she films an approaching plane with lights on that does a 90 degree turn (you can even see the silhouette of the plane) and the alleged "UFO light orb" suddenly becomes a plane. A total wacko imho, anything an UFO with that night scope.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by rhines]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I defy any of you rubbishing Alison to watch her UFO Hunt 4-part video and her UFO shoots laser beam video and then come back here and converse with us again....

I've been following Alison for half a year now and she is definitely on to something. Some of you are no doubt jealous when someone hits a potential goldmine. She even admits herself that she gets it wrong on some of her clips and that it might be planes.

You look at the clip with the thing that shoots the laser beam through the tree onto the ground. And then at the lights on the ground and in the trees in the UFO Hunt video, and try and tell me that this is all fixed...

Just because its not saucer shaped, metallic and looks how you think it should look, doesn't mean it is not a UFO. I've seen very similar objects to what Alison sees here in the UK and I can assure you, she is NOT making this up.

Most likely, these things might be probes of some sort. Or something else entirely.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by the.lights
Most likely, these things might be probes of some sort. Or something else entirely.

Yeah, they're called planes.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join