It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to take another look at UFOs in PA!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have been watching the thing in PA with Alison Kruse. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding her videos and a lot of people who have tried to hijack her videos and make her look like a nutcase.

I communicated with one of her nearby neighbors who claims to have videos of direct interaction with flashing orbs like the ones Alison is photographing. Alison has a new youtube handle now after someone posing as MUFON got her old account shut down.

I personally think she is onto something, but we are going to have to wade through and weed out the trolls who seem to be determined to go to any length to stop her.

I applaud her efforts and I wish I could personally go there and see the phenomenon for myself.

Here are links to the 4 most recent of her videos which are simply amazing to me:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
S+F i was watching this today along with the one where the military sent a helicopter to check it out. The sad thing though is the fact shes been made a fool of by those either hidding the truth or simply refuse to believ. Thats without mentioning the debunkers. Good post though

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The reason Allison is known to be a Crackpot is because she calls everything a UFO. Her videos are showing nothing more than Aeroplanes, Sattelites, Small animals, and maybe a few Fire Flies. That's it. She uses a cheap Russian Light Intensifier and calls everything that shows up in this scope, a UFO. That's why no-one takes her seriously. I mean, who calls a flying object a "Flying Choo Choo"?

So far I have seen her call Everything that shows up in that Scope a UFO. You can see the Flashing Beacons of Aeroplanes and she can't realise it a Plane? According to her, they're pretending to be Planes or Pretend Stars.

I have never seen anything that remotely looks out of the ordinary in any one of her Videos.

I have one of these Night Vision Scopes and everything that you look at through it looks weird. A normal Jumbo Jet looks like a Huge Glowing Elephant through one of them scopes.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Amazing how?

Nightvision making the two normal lights of an earthly craft into a blob?

Or the set flashing indicating it is following FAA regulations?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I applaud her efforts and I wish I could personally go there and see the phenomenon for myself.

go outside and look up, you will eventually see a plane.

which are simply amazing to me:

why is II video of planes amazing?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

And here we go again with the debunkers

Everything to you people is always, planes, helicopters, hotair balloons satalites and now fireflies? Like wtf? Im starting to wonder about what was said about all the disinfo agents here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
Everything to you people is always, planes, helicopters, hotair balloons satalites and now fireflies? Like wtf?

Well, that is all that is in the videos. I have looked through II for many many hours, and that is all that is being shown

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
And 5 stars for this so far?

Its no wonder that the mods have to keep deleting posts from the few sane people inhabiting this board otherwise the crazies would all run off crying.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
reply to post by Damian-007

And here we go again with the debunkers

Everything to you people is always, planes, helicopters, hotair balloons satalites and now fireflies? Like wtf? Im starting to wonder about what was said about all the disinfo agents here on ATS.

Well I dont mean to burst your crazy bubble but every single one of these "ufo's" is flashing per the FAA.

Every. Single. One.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is my first post, but it caught my eye as I am a resident of PA. I believe this user has been discussed more in detail on this forum. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Well it didn't take long for 3 of them to show up with their idiotic remarks. If you watch the 4 videos I provided the link for you will see they are not planes or helicopters..

Really good that she has two other people there to observe and comment. So the wiseacres will have a little tougher time.

There is also another neighbor who also has a camera and has recorded video which shows the orbs responding to signals. That person is so freaked about the insanity that descended on Alison that they are just documenting everything and keeping quiet for the moment.

I think there is a lot more to come out of this.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Wrong! They are flashing, but not per standard aircraft strobe specs. I sell commercial aircraft and nothing on any of those videos belongs to anything flying commercially today.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Well it didn't take long for 3 of them to show up with their idiotic remarks. If you watch the 4 videos I provided the link for you will see they are not planes or helicopters..

They are quite planely (lul) planes and helicopters.

Do you see the flashing?

Really good that she has two other people there to observe and comment. So the wiseacres will have a little tougher time.

Like the one who called one or two of them a plane which she then cut off with no no no... etc etc.

I think

Obviously not.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by watcher73

Wrong! They are flashing, but not per standard aircraft strobe specs. I sell commercial aircraft and nothing on any of those videos belongs to anything flying commercially today.

Really because the timing on quite a few of them were obviously earthly aircraft.

I know this because I built every aircraft in existence today. You see anyone can make unsubstantiated claims. And instead of telling us the specs so we can compare those to the video your whole evidence is that you supposedly sell commercial airplanes.

Guess what? I havent seen too many salesman that know # about the manufacture of a product. Even less likely that they know all the statutes that apply to said product.

What is likely is that salesman, being the borne liars that they are will just make up some claim and try to sell that.

Nice try. But not really

flash.....flash flash
flash.....flash flash
flash.....flash flash
flash.....flash flash

[edit on 24-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well the Trolls are fighting a losing battle on this one. Anyone can look at the video and see that what she taped had 2 strobe lights. Aircraft do not have two strobes. They have one. They also make noise. No sound from anything on the videos.

Lots of other things to mention, however no matter what the trolls will do everything possible to trash the thread. Do not be misled, look at the videos and make your own determination.

Anyway, the trolls help out in a way, in their determination to "debunk" and get people to go away, they just increase the number of posts and bring more traffic. (HA..already moved onto the front page..thanks trolls)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by expat2368]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcher73
Well I dont mean to burst your crazy bubble but every single one of these "ufo's" is flashing per the FAA.
Every. Single. One.

Well, the UFO's FAA equivalent must obviously have the same rules for lights as we do here!

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Well the Trolls are fighting a losing battle on this one. Anyone can look at the video and see that what she taped had 2 strobe lights. Aircraft do not have two strobes. They have one. They also make noise. No sound from anything on the videos.

Lots of other things to mention, however no matter what the trolls will do everything possible to trash the thread. Do not be misled, look at the videos and make your own determination.

Anyway, the trolls help out in a way, in their determination to "debunk" and get people to go away, they just increase the number of posts and bring more traffic. (HA..already moved onto the front page..thanks trolls)

[edit on 24-1-2010 by expat2368]

[(a) General. The airplane must have an anticollision light system that--]
(1) Consists of one or more approved anticollision lights located so that their light will not impair the flight crewmembers' vision or detract from the conspicuity of the position lights; and
(2) Meets the requirements of paragraphs (b) through (f) of this section.
(b) Field of coverage. The system must consist of enough lights to illuminate the vital areas around the airplane, considering the physical configuration and flight characteristics of the airplane. The field of coverage must extend in each direction within at least 75° above and 75° below the horizontal plane of the airplane, except that there may be solid angles of obstructed visibility totaling not more than 0.5 steradians.
(c) Flashing characteristics. The arrangement of the system, that is, the number of light sources, beam width, speed of rotation, and other characteristics, must give an effective flash frequency of not less than 40, nor more than 100, cycles per minute. The effective flash frequency is the frequency at which the airplane's complete anticollision light system is observed from a distance, and applies to each sector of light including any overlaps that exist when the system consists of more than one light source. In overlaps, flash frequencies may exceed 100, but not 180, cycles per minute.
(d) Color. Each anticollision light must be either aviation red or aviation white and must meet the applicable requirements of Sec. 23.1397.
(e) Light intensity. The minimum light intensities in any vertical plane, measured with the red filter (if used) and expressed in terms of "effective" intensities, must meet the requirements of paragraph (f) of this section. The following relation must be assumed:

Like I said about salesmen...

Nice try. But not really.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

He is wrong, the objects in the video are not flashing per FAA specs.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
And from Wiki...

High-intensity strobe lights are located on the aircraft to aid in collision avoidance.[4]

Notice lights is plural? Oh and [4] took me directly to where I quoted my previous post.

Nice try. But not really.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by watcher73]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by dereks

He is wrong, the objects in the video are not flashing per FAA specs.

Are you saying that those lights are flashing at less than 40 or greater than 100 cycles per second?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join