It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al-Qaeda has trained female suicide bombers to attack West, US officials warn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Your post doesn't even make sense and is clearly just baiting and a personal attack.
If I wanted to fear monger (whatever that is) then I would easily accomplish that. Instead education about terrorism activity is way more important, and fun.
So go search and stalk me if you want to... instead of learning about threats and what they really mean, that would be a good example of how to waste time and not be a productive part of society.
Have a nice day.... Flakey.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Now back to the topic.
IntelCenter has some good charts on the AQ networks out there. There are clear and complex outlines of who's connected to whom.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Flakey

Blimey Flakey
Don't give them ideas!
I've had an idea of my own. In fact more than one person has said the same 'Why don't they do THAT?'.
I can only think they are devoid of imagination OR not as active as they might seem.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

That's interesting JJay.
But we are all simply responding to the CURRENT alert. Plus maybe you missed my point. I am not saying it won't happen. I am saying it's human nature to get on with your life and hope it won't happen to YOU. Don't forget the UK has been subject to terror campaigns before. And frankly we all risk death or injury every time we leave the house (in fact we don't even have to leave the house).
But if there were 5 train bombs in a row - yes I might consider my options. It's called trying to take a balanced view

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
reply to post by JJay55

That's interesting JJay.
But we are all simply responding to the CURRENT alert. Plus maybe you missed my point. I am not saying it won't happen. I am saying it's human nature to get on with your life and hope it won't happen to YOU. Don't forget the UK has been subject to terror campaigns before. And frankly we all risk death or injury every time we leave the house (in fact we don't even have to leave the house).
But if there were 5 train bombs in a row - yes I might consider my options. It's called trying to take a balanced view

Well that's f'ing fantastic. I don't believe I would wish anything else for you to do than enjoy life. I don't think I ever suggested that people cower in their homes under their beds and not go about their daily activities. Unless maybe some of you read that into my posts.

The current alert includes a dozen attacks at the same time all around the world. That means that if you don't have about $500 cash on hand you might starve in the three weeks it takes for aid to get to you. So it's best to be prepared. That's my only message. Please stop the personal attacks and putting words in my mouth. Thanks. Good luck to you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join