It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apologie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I, cma, would like to apologise for my plagiarism used in my thread. I don't know what I was thinking. I am VERY sorry. I am a good person. I will NEVER do ANYTHING like this again and understand the conciquences. I am VERY sorry.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You bastard. You claimed the sky, and the Cookie Monster is blue, how dare you. Sorry, did I miss something?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
what plagiarism? What happened cma?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is sweet and all but the damage has been done nuff said.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Everything is over. I accidentally plajutized a person not from this site's idea. I am sorry.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
Everything is over. I accidentally plajutized a person not from this site's idea. I am sorry.

You illiterate, you cannot accidentally "plajutize", it kind of goes against the definition.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is no need for that mate. ATS as I see it and I am only new is to engage in stimulating discussion with like minded people on issues that might interest you. Now we all have our differences but I believe we all essentially want the same thing- to learn as much as we can about the world, our past and present. I don't think anyone here has anything to prove. So what happens to you now?

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OK, i copied another person's work not from this site. I accidentally did not think of my actions before i did them. Please do not call me illeterate, that is kinda mean.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by cma]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
eh, nothing is original.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma

cma.
Remember the U2Us you and I exchanged.

You did not plagiarize an "idea," you copied the entire post from someone else.

Please re-think your posts in this thread.

-B.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I got a warning and They took 1250+ points away from me. I am a good person, i just messed up one time.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
I accidentally plajutized
ACCIDENTALLY??????? you don't know how many times I've ACCIDENTALLY
cut and pasted something that was not mine

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by deadcatsrule]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
in other words don't be a lamer

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well its done now, you did the crime you did the time, move on and make sure its just a one time thing. Everyone makes mistakes I guess.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
OK, i copied another person's work not from this site. I accidentally did not think of my actions before i did them. Please do not call me illeterate, that is kinda mean.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by cma]

Not only are you illiterate (What, is it mean to tell the truth? What, is this part of the politically correct era, that you have to treat a dunce like a doctor? Sorry, I'll have no part.)

You accidentally didn't think of your actions before you did them?!? What kind of crap is that? If I punch you in the mouth, can I say I accidentally didn't think before I acted? How about if I decide to rob you? No, pal, you commited a wrong deed, not an accident.

You must be five. Get off of your parents' computer, right now!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
C'mon Thomas, you're talking to a kid. They don't know better, this one learned a good lesson. You want someone to beat up on, I'm here. Or chill, please.

link   
Well, everyone does actions, and then rationlizes them nanoseconds after you do them. Your life is a bunch of absure rationlizations for what you do.
Something to think about...

cma

link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

You must be five. Get off of your parents' computer, right now!

Will you please stop being rude to me. It is taking a toll on my nerves.

link   
just wondering thomas crowne, did you find out who the person was that wrote the original post on the other web site? Did they have anything to say about this?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gvret
did you find out who the person was that wrote the original post on the other web site? Did they have anything to say about this?

Yes.
They have been contacted.

-B.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join