It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christie's drops human skull from auction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Christie's drops human skull from auction

www.cnn.com

New York (CNN) -- A human skull and crossbones, valued at up to $20,000, won't appear at a Christie's auction Friday after another party claimed rights to the remains, the auction house announced.

Yale University's secret Order of Skull and Bones used the skull and crossbones as a ballot box, Christie's said in its advertisement of the item in an auction catalogue. The auction house estimates the 19th century ballot box is worth between $10,000 and $20,000.

The skull, crossbones and accompanying book of Skull and Bones members between 1831 and 1877 were "withdrawn from sale due to a
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 1/22/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
oohhh, how I'd love to get my hands on that book!!!!! Oh well, I wonder who holds the rights to the title and who's skull and bones were used? Was it really Geronimo? Who put it up for auction? Why didn't the title holder possess the property? So many questions!!!!!!

Now that Geronimo's kin could theoretically find out who possess the bones, can they find out if it is great grandpa and could they then take them back?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What most people don't understand is that by putting skull and bones of Geronimo up for Auction the Skull and bones society is sending a message. I believe it's a symbol of mission completed and hence the Artifacts are no more needed. They are saying that the mission of Skull and bones in America is complete or the grand plan is near an end.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
What most people don't understand is that by putting skull and bones of Geronimo up for Auction the Skull and bones society is sending a message. I believe it's a symbol of mission completed and hence the Artifacts are no more needed. They are saying that the mission of Skull and bones in America is complete or the grand plan is near an end.

I didn't even think of that. But then what was the goal? I had thought skull and bones was a precursor to further power entities, but not every powerful person was a member.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I thought it was illegal to sell human remains anyway.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

The article says that the World Archaeological Congress raised concerns, but there was no legal action taken or claims of illegality to prohibit the sale.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by searching4truth]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

I am not so much sure that the Skull and Bones mission is nearly complete I think that they may have simply been a small part of something bigger and are really of no more use to said entity.

I think this is the Skull and Bones way of showing they are bowing out and are no longer a part of that scheme. I am not sure how willing it was a part of me thinks it was a forced withdrawal. Things a removing into place and those who know even a small amount are being pushed to the side as the real leaders prepare to step forward.

Of course I could be completely wrong and it might be nothing more than a way for them to raise money, but it is nice to speculate.

Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
How's THIS for hypocrisy?

...the World Archaeological Congress condemned the sale, calling the sale of human body parts an "affront to human dignity."

What part of human dignity is NOT insulted by archaeologists digging up graves? Archaeology is nothing but legalized grave-robbery.

— Doc Velocity

[edit on 1/22/2010 by Doc Velocity]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Velocity

I am guessing most of them have never seen half the garbage that is put on TV these days. Talk about an affront to human dignity, seriously thanks to that garbage most of the populace are fast asleep to the world.

As for the archeology thing I sort of agree and at the same time disagree. I guess we would not need it if we as a people kept better documentation of our ancestors and how they lived before we did.

Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm gonna post this but I really don't have time to go into detail. So disagree if you want to. The true desire of the Elite, Illuminati, is to bring about a One world Government and set up a new temple over the temple mount. This is to accommodate their Masters return. The Bringer of death. His return incarnate master is evident in the Serpent eating its tail. We are in the transition of Pisces the last and final eon or astrological sign into Aquarius. Their belief is that they and their god will prevail and rule the world over the redeemer.

The skull and bones over the IHS is really a celebration of the death of Christ. The true satanists who's lineage goes all the way back to Egypt thru Israel into Babylon back into Israel and into Europe and now throughout the world find their true roots in Egyptian Worship of the God of the sun then into the Kabbala. Their god is truly just a usurper of the creation, the heavens that reflect the plan and cycle of this current creation. Set in Place by the true Creator.
The are the order of death. California's Gov is a direct descendant of this order. Thats why he wears the Death head as a belt buckle because his ancestor wore a real one for a belt buckle and drank from it. It was the skull of his ex arch rival. So who do you think this orders gods Arch Rival is? btw this order is tied to the hip with the Jesuits. Thats Why the Catholic Church is the great Harlot of the Beast in the bible.
see this video - video.google.com...#

Skull and Bones is truly a small sect of the great secret society brother hood designed to manifest the wisdom and actual thinking of the dead gods that came before, especially the goddess that has come in many names but is the son of Satan. Satan has fathered many children throughout time. Alexander the Great, Apollos, Osiris, Ashteroth, Diana, etc etc etc . These are to be the servants of the Goddess of the bones temple, ELOJO. Truly to represent her as leaders in the New Atlantis.

The great secret plan of the Freemasons is to bring back through ceremony, the son of Satan. He will establish the seat of Satan(the Temple) and will rule over the New Atlantis(see what Sir Francis Bacon calls the US). Although he really doesn't;t fully expose the real secret symbol in the US capitol, Dan Brown as a last days sidetrack and diversion steers us in the right direction. The Obelisk that is the Washington Monument is the penis of Osiris its dimensions are at the Base 666 inch's and 6,666 inch's high. That is the mark of a man. The Beast will come by the presidency through the penis of Osiris into the womb that is the Capitol Building and the oval office is the ovum(Isis) providing the egg (president) to the womb for birth.

The Birth has happened. Bush JR was called temporary(nickname given him as bones man) Seem apprapo since he was the temporary indwelling of the son. But the real son has arrived and had is acceptance speech on the steps of an exact copy of the Alter of Pergamum. The throne of Zeus or as Jesus called it the alter of Satan. Id suggest anyone take time and research what I have said. Obama made his famous speech to the world in Germany where Hitler did under the goddess and immediately after went straight to his papa's alter, the alter of pergamum, moved there by Hitler from Turkey. Hitler was Antichrist, there have been many. But the time for the final one is here.
Now thats all I have time for if anyone would like to be pointed to deeper understanding P2P me and I'll point you to study. I have posted this stuff before but most just won;t be bothered to acrually research, most Americans are too deeducated and fluridated to even want to wrk that hard. God Bless~~

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Well for the most is seems we agree though. The Skull and Bones was a small part of something bigger.

I actually would like to see a more detailed idea of what you have going here. Any chance I could persuade you to start a thread on this and send me a link to it when you get it done?
I am not sure I would fully agree with you on everything but it certainly seems very intriguing and worthy of reading.
Raist

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
THIS is what I'd like to know.

The global auctioneer did not say who claimed rights to the items.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

P2P me and Ill send you o the path. I have spent 4 years researching the truth of this Matrix we live in. I had a Spiritual Awakening around 4.5 years ago after fervently praying for Wisdom and understanding. Since then I have been obsessed with all the secrets(occult) of religious rites and dogma that never seemed to make much sense. For example why did Christ have to die on the Cross? I'm afraid anyone that really wants to know what I know would have to spend at least 500 hrs of hard research. To start a thread would be to start a book. I'm not sure I'm up to it. There are some great books that have just arrived on the scene that I feel, from a Christian perspective, that really get to the bottom of what the occult societies plan is.
I will say this. We are in the last years of the Earth. The three year establishment of the Antichrist(revelations) in full swing. Just look at all the recent rulings by the scotus and the destruction of the economy and false flag events, etc etc . These are the birth pangs of distress as Jesus called them. The birth pangs of the rebirth of the god of distress, death and the Great Destroyer. Jesus said when you see these things come about to look up for redemption is near. Soon I believe we will hear of some great anomaly in space headed this way. It will be Christ and all the saints behind him to make war with the beast. It could take a few more years for that though.

link   
oops dreaded double post

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Barkster]

link   
FTA:

"The global auctioneer did not say who claimed rights to the items."

Well - that's the real story here methinks - who the heck made the challenge - was it a Bonesman or the S&B Themeselves??

Wow!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

The Apache Tribe. It has been stated many times that the bonesmen stole it as an initiatory sacrifice to the tomb goddess ElOjo

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
An interesting way to say 'mission complete'- but considering Bush was in their group, I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bit too early!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

That has been exactly in line with what I have been thinking/researching. You mentioned some new books out, any recommendations? I'll something new in a week or so.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

One would assume, however I do not believe that is the case as the great grandson of Geronimo has sued the Bonesmen before, to no avail.

As someone else said, I think it was probably a fellow bonesman, possible an older member. Or I wonder if it could be Yale University itself, as it is a school club and could possibly claim rights.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster
The Apache Tribe. It has been stated many times that the bonesmen stole it as an initiatory sacrifice to the tomb goddess ElOjo

Interesting that the Apaches would claim the bones as those of Geronimo, since the Skull & Bones theft has pretty much been disproven as a hoax over the decades. Historians have pointed out that Geronimo's grave at Ft. Sill was not even marked at the time of the alleged theft, which Skull & Bones has consistently denied perpetrating anyway.

So, if Prescott Bush and his cohorts went a-diggin' for old Geronimo, they were doing so blindly, exhuming an unmarked grave — which, obviously, could have been anybody's grave, IF they exhumed a body at all.

Probably a hoax, going way back.

— Doc Velocity

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join