It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppose We Have DEFINITIVE Proof Of Israel's Orchestration In 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
We've all read about the "Dancing Isralies", Larry Silverstein, Mossad front companies, et al; the list goes on and on.

Now for the purpose of agrument, THIS HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO DOES NOT REQUIRE THE "TRUTH" OF ISRAEL ACTUALLY BEING GUILTY, (let me be perfectly clear on that point), just DEFINITIVE PROOF being offered, (whether true OR manufactured) showing Israel's guilt.

Now, my question; would you, the actual citizen, who normally would support Israel's right to exist, would you support an all out war, an attack, retribution against the state of Israel?

Could THIS be the reason our govt. is masking the truth of 9/11?
Would this be the run-up to Armageddon? I think we can all surmise the MAIN reason Israel HASN'T been destroyed is because of U.S. support. What if, IN AN INSTANT, that support was removed?

[edit on 21/1/10 by MajesticJax]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

No.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

No.

Can you be just a TAD more specific? It wouldn't enrage you to know Israel was solely responsible for the murder of Americans to further their own agenda?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Now, my question; would you, the actual citizen, who normally would support Israel's right to exist, would you support an all out war, an attack, retribution against the state of Israel?

No. We don't do the "all out war thing" thing anymore. We would ask for justice. What would be the point, pupose or gain from declaring war on every citizen of Israel?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
even if there was proof im sure america would still stand on gaurd for israel because theyre best buddies with a bond that cannot be broken.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There is a dark anti-semitism interwoven with some elements of trutherism.

I don't understand why but I have seen enough of it to be certain of its existence.

I am not aware of any firm evidence to link Israel to 9/11 and, in my opinion, it would have been reckless and pointless suicide for them to have had anything to do with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I think the anti-semetic element just jumped on the truther band wagon to see how much mileage they could get out of it. It really is their kind of crowd. Disaffected, disenfranchised and paranoid. It was really a match made in Hell.

And don't forget - the actaul perpatrators of 9/11, radical, fundamentalist Muslim fringe group - are also (and foremost) anti-semites.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

And don't forget - the actaul perpatrators of 9/11, radical, fundamentalist Muslim fringe group - are also (and foremost) anti-semites.

You're anti-semite!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

How so? What would lead you to that conclusion?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That's interesting seeing how those radical, fundamentalist Muslim fringe groups are also semites themselves. Are you saying that they hate themselves?

Or should we not use the word "semite" and use "Zionism" instead? You know.....anti-zionist.

Just saying if we want to be gramatically correct and all.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Majorion

How so? What would lead you to that conclusion?

Sem·ite [ sé mt ] (plural Sem·ites)

noun

Definition:

1. member of Semitic-speaking people: a member of a Semitic-speaking people of Southwest Asia, including the Arab and Jewish peoples, and the ancient Assyrians, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Ethiopians, and Phoenicians

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

You're anti-semite!

This is exactly why I stresed in my post:

Now for the purpose of agrument, THIS HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIO DOES NOT REQUIRE THE "TRUTH" OF ISRAEL ACTUALLY BEING GUILTY, (let me be perfectly clear on that point), just DEFINITIVE PROOF being offered, (whether true OR manufactured) showing Israel's guilt.

I did not want this to deteriorate into a pissing match. This is hypothetical. Please be mature.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

And if we want to go with the second definition (because I know someone will bring it up):

2. offensive term: an offensive term for a Jew ( slang )

encarta.msn.com...

I will say that if a "semite" is an offensive term for a Jew, then "anti-semite" should be the opposite of how it is used today.

Figure that one out cause I can't.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Boy, how did I know you were going down that road. The old "there all semites" argument. And the red flag of all red flags - the "Z" word.

Nope, the common connotation for "anti-semite" in American English is someone who hates or otherwise dislikes those that he/she percieves to be Jewish.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Well since your having so much fun with this hypothetical game, lets just change the players. Instead of Israel lets say that we find proof that links this to old communist elements in Russia. What then?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If the truth of whether Israel was involved is hypothetical, why didn't you suggest it was Sweden ? Be honest ?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

If the truth of whether Israel was involved is hypothetical, why didn't you suggest it was Sweden ? Be honest ?

I don't want to step on anyone's toes in answering but what I got from the OP was that:

1. If it wasn't for the US supporting Israel, then Israel wouldn't be the power nation that it is.

2. There is some mysterious things involving Israelis whether you want to admit it or not.

There is no such connection with communist Russia nor Sweden.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Well since your having so much fun with this hypothetical game, lets just change the players. Instead of Israel lets say that we find proof that links this to old communist elements in Russia. What then?

The Russians don't pretend to be our allies. (Generally speaking). We are not the main supporter of Russia's defense. Russia doesn't have a strong lobbying base in D.C. Russia & the U.S. do not have a common enemy. You can't compare the two.

But to answer your question, it would be considered an act of war.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I don't know, I must have missed the "Dancing Swedes"!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax

I don't know, I must have missed the "Dancing Swedes"!

Ah well, that answer gives the game away, doesn't it ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join