It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura cancelled?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
TruTV still has it listed on their website, however, I can't find it on the tv guide anywhere. I have heard nothing and seen no new episodes planned after 2012 last week, so have TPTB cancelled it to keep their secrets safe?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I could SOOOO see them canceling this show, I personally like it especially the one on HAARP and InfraGard.

If they did cancel it I will be upset.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
well maybe he did his job, he put some oil in to the flame, got paid for that, maybe now his employers are going to take it to the next level.
as they say "to be continued". so don't you worry, they will your keep your empty minds busy, one way or another.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The season is over, its not canceled.

No word if it comes back next season though.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Perhaps Jesse has turned his attention to building his underground bunker in Mexico.
All this conspiracy talk has got him thinking.

Hope he comes back though

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Jesse said they were only doing a few episodes. During his interview on Larry King Live I think he said they were doing seven shows. He didn't indicate that there was a plan for any more than that.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
he only had that amount of shows done...

it's what happens in tv on a first season..it's always short to see if it catches on. (they did it with V...made 4 shows...saw it was catching on, then started making more)

and with these types of shows, the seasons are usually short.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
It would be a shame if the show was cancelled, ... this is the kind of mainstream attention that is needed to open the public's eyes.

Even in my household, ... ever since my family started watching the show they've started having deep, alternative discussions, ... which is surprising to say the least, .... and if this show can do this in my house, .. I know other people are starting to wake up as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
maybe less is more with show. Personally I don't want them to start running out of conspiracies and have to start doing shows about Bigfoot, hollow earth and illuminati rappers.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

people are starting to wake up

..more like people starting to be delusional

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

If you feel such a way about conspiracy's ..... what are you doing on a conspiracy website ???

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'd love to see him do an episode about the moon anomalies.

I can just hear him, "YOU'RE TELLIN' ME WHAT??"

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

9 out 10 conspiracies are the product of the masterminds.
and if some actor goes on stage to advertise those conspiracies you surely can do the mathematics. and if you loose you sense of suspicion on this matter just because your childhoods hero's face is on tv, you're wasting your own and our time here.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

it's what happens in tv on a first season..it's always short to see if it catches on. (they did it with V...made 4 shows...saw it was catching on, then started making more)

Your correct, thats how they do it. Sometimes it's only 4 shows instead of the customary 8. And then if a decisionis made to renew it they start making more shows to air maybe in the summer or fall.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky5K
TruTV still has it listed on their website, however, I can't find it on the tv guide anywhere. I have heard nothing and seen no new episodes planned after 2012 last week, so have TPTB cancelled it to keep their secrets safe?

----------------------------------------------------------
If Jesse Ventura was asked for 5 new episodes, what do you suggest
they be about?

I have some suggestions.
Heads up: The Live Chat - Jesse says - No aliens
That narrows it down.
1- JFK Assassination
2- HAARP Part 2: Norway
3- Pearl Harbor : Did FDR Know the Japanese Were Coming?
4- Bigfoot
5- S4 - Bob Lazar [need just 1 ufo show]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

Your correct, thats how they do it. Sometimes it's only 4 shows instead of the customary 8. And then if a decisionis made to renew it they start making more shows to air maybe in the summer or fall.

So......how were the ratings?
Did it do really well???

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Don't you guys think this show could just be dis-info (except for 2012 part maybe) and just a distraction from the real conspiracies that will never be know?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

I never said we should blindly believe any conspiracy theory because it's on TV. However the show raises awareness and opens people's mind's to the possiblities of all of it.

and wether its BS or not, it does serve a good purpose by inspiring alternative thought.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Jesse was on Alex Jone's show the day of the 2012 episode, and talked about it being the end of the season. They are up in the air about if another season is coming or not, I guess it's up to TruTv. So tell TruTv you like the show and want another season.

Did you see Jesse on CSpan? Great speach.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't think so. It's not like he made them up himself. These were well known conspiracies floating around for a while now. He just picked the top seven. But who knows for sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join