It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura cancelled?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I don't think so. It's not like he made them up himself. These were well known conspiracies floating around for a while now. He just picked the top seven. But who knows for sure.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Big surprise...his show ends just like his governorship...down in flames.

Seriously, I like "The Body", but let's face it...how many different shows can we have that cover the same old worn out conspiracies. Seen it once, seen it twice, seen it, seen it, seen it...Perhaps he would fare batter if he took this to a talk show format and invited distinguished, credible guests on to discuss this stuff...as opposed to going up to the gates of a secure facility and trying to make a conspiracy out of the fact that they would not let him in. Right now, ALL of these type of shows are so tabloid in nature and the group that they once appealed to are growing more and more tired of the rehashing of the same old stuff.

Here's a hint...do some real investigative journalism, bring new information to light, tie it all together....and make your show worth watching.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Don't you guys think this show could just be dis-info (except for 2012 part maybe) and just a distraction from the real conspiracies that will never be know?

No.
Denver International Airport is real.
VIP fallout shelter + deep underground rail system to NORAD +
my guess would be to the mountains of Boulder, Colorado also.
------------------------------------------------------
The Global Warming was the best show.
All true. Hacked emails - Hide the decline=hide the truth
It's all about Fear & Control.
------------------------------------------------------
HAARP is real but the technology is so advanced
the government doesn't want to share the truth about it.
I can tell you this much. It works!

-----------------------------------------------------
he picked some good ones.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That'd be horrible let down. I love that show; Jesse "The Guv" is great! We need a man devouted to figure things out as president, apparently that's not a mandate.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I was just asking in a general way.
I do believe the conspiracies myself.
It just seems strange that elite would allow a show like this to air.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Yes. The Global Warning conspiracy is the biggest HOAX of the 21st century.
The hacked emails proved that. The Jesse Ventura investigation
was just the icing on the cake.
That segment alone justified the whole series of 7.
------------------------------------------------------------
You should know that there is more than just 1 group of elitists.
Some do not see eye to eye on all issues.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

It would be a shame if the show was cancelled, ... this is the kind of mainstream attention that is needed to open the public's eyes.

Even in my household, ... ever since my family started watching the show they've started having deep, alternative discussions, ... which is surprising to say the least, .... and if this show can do this in my house, .. I know other people are starting to wake up as well.

Same here, my family is the same way, people who thought I was makingthings up until they saw the documents and all.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
TruTV Contact Tell them you want to see more of this show!

I had no idea TruTV used to be Court TV

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Had to join in order to post, but glad i did. Hello ATS. Well i saw on the trutv website before the season started they had the complete episode list which was about 18-20 episodes. I recall the 2012 episode being the last on the bottom. Not the seventh. But now they only show info for the ones they have shown. So what happened to the rest? Dont know if anyone else saw this.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
When Jesse did not come on at the usual time, I became very concerned. Then I went to truTV.com and did not find "Conspiracy Theory" on their schedule although it is still listed with their programs. I finally posted an email to truTV expressing my anger at their no longer having his show anywhere on their channel not even repeats that most channels now run all of the time. (It's good that www.YouTube has his programs.) The powers that be may be angry (the last straw?) at his last program exposing a real threat in 2012 and the reason for that crazy airport outside Denver. I was born and raised there. Cheyenne Mountain is a tremendous city built under a mountain with a zoo on top! Picture that! My hubby originally from Eastern Europe, said, " Oh, they probably killed him." Jesse, we pray that you are still free and well! We miss your program!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
To me it seems that the purpose of the show is to make more people believe in the 2012 stuff, so that they can succeed in their false second coming project bluebeam style.

A lot of people are expecting something to happen in 2012 now.. and it's only 2010. Think about the hype in the next year.. or the year after that.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
It would be a shame if the show was cancelled, ... this is the kind of mainstream attention that is needed to open the public's eyes.

From what I've heard, I'd say the opposite is true. I think it is one of the better disinformation efforts I've seen.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SneuxCorten

You're right the one on HAARP was excellent.

Here is the link to it. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I got a reply from TruTV:

"Andy,

Unfortunately, the first season of Conspiracy Theory is
over. However, you can watch an encore of the
episode "Big Brother" on Wednesday, January 27 @ 11pm
EST. And you can also purchase individual episodes for
$1.99 or the entire season for $8.99 on iTunes! Stay
tuned for an all new season of Conspiracy Theory coming
later this year.

Thank you for watching truTV, and visiting truTV.com.

truTV

www.trutv.com..."

So that should be confirmation that there will be a season 2.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Guys, don't remember where I read it, ...I read a lot, hear a lot on radio as I drive a truck and run a sales route...anyway, Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura was the HIGHEST RATED SHOW and series of shows on truTV. So be assured, there will be more.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darky5K
so have TPTB cancelled it to keep their secrets safe?

Or, it could have been because it sucked

Even so, I watched them all... the last one really hurt though, the one with the mind controlled assassins, those guys couldn't assassinate themselves out of a wet paper bag.

If UFO Hunters got canned with it's high production value, it's not really a mystery why Jesse's show bit the dust; it looks like it was put together by a bunch of high school students as a class project.

Maybe instead of renting a private jet or helicopter for every episode, he should have hired a decent production staff.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrAndy
I got a reply from TruTV:

"Andy,

Unfortunately, the first season of Conspiracy Theory is
over. However, you can watch an encore of the
episode "Big Brother" on Wednesday, January 27 @ 11pm
EST. And you can also purchase individual episodes for
$1.99 or the entire season for $8.99 on iTunes! Stay
tuned for an all new season of Conspiracy Theory coming
later this year.

Thank you for watching truTV, and visiting truTV.com.

truTV

www.trutv.com..."

So that should be confirmation that there will be a season 2.

Quoting just to make sure some people who are reading the first post and hitting reply might see it. Good job MrAndy

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Leave it to some on this forum to just try and destroy the only legitimate ray of light , these buried stories have had in a long time. I mean of course everything is not resolved and might be a repeat of some of the things you have been reading here. But outside of this forum, these stories are now labeled "Conspiracy Stories" or "Nut Job Stories". I am considered a Conspiracist, because I do not believe in any "official story". What does that prove exactly? Nothin more then not being a sheep, and not willing to be emotionnally bullied by train of thought.

Even with valuable knowledge, and hard hitting proof, none of our stories get out to the public the way they should. Jesse Ventura is doing something that is quite hard. Going against the status QUO. And for that no matter what your opinion about the Wrestler/Governor/Seal might be, you can't help but respect that. There is nothing right about discrediting someone that is on the search for truth; as he is. And I will support him and I encourage you to do the same.

So to all of you nay sayers, who have nothing more to add to the subject but will criticize everything, I dare you to do better.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

www.pwinsider.com... utv-series-and-more.html?p=1

During his book signing for "American Conspiracies" today at Borders Books Columbus Circle in New York City, Jesse Ventura stated his TruTV series "Conspiracy Theory" has been picked up for a second season. Ventura said they expected to have 8-10 episodes for season two, which would begin filming sometime this Summer for airing later this year or early 2011.

[edit on 30-3-2010 by WWu777]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

9 out 10 conspiracies are the product of the masterminds.

I am intensely curious regarding the 1 that isn't.

Frankly, I tend to resist instant skepticism because although healthy, it generally tends to denigrate the theorist, in execution.

Insofar as the subject being depleted, I call "Shenanigans!"

Anyone who runs short of conspiracies to choose from isn't really looking.

Many are debunkable, but just because a theory is proven false doesn't mean the stories surrounding them aren't noteworthy, some are in fact, very entertaining.

I would surmise that Mr. Ventura's "plan" was to get these conspiracies on air so he could use them in future public forays. Also, there seems no end to the commercial opportunities that his 'persona' can seize once this media commitment is satisfied.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by Maxmars]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join