It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Israel to Strike Iran in March, Lebanon Could Get Involved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

And to add fuel to the proverbial fire the us has stationed patriot missile systems around Kuwait Jordan the united arab emirates and generally the Persian gulf I think something big is about to happen (sorry it's press tv)

And on an unrelated note there deploying them next to russia as well.... just thought i'd point that out.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ok, food for thought.... Italian Prime Minister is attacked and receives a head wound, recover's from it, and now is visiting Israel, and vowing that "Rome" is on Israel's side, and discussing peace option's. In addition, "Libya" makes a 1.8 billion dollar arms deal with Russia, just as Iran states it will reveal something to the world on Feb. 11th. Add to that all the earthquakes, solar problems, as well as the crazy weather, and yet, some still fail to recognize the bible's prophecies in all this.... As they say on NFL network....." C'mon Man " !!!!! I do realize the world is not supposed to get this, yet it makes one wonder, are ya blind, or just wearing your shade's all the time..... C'mon Man!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
...just as Iran states it will reveal something to the world on Feb. 11th.

Something to do with the Olympics perhaps? Open ceremonies are on the 12th I think.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by VinnieGregorino
But, for a hypothetical second, let's say Israel attacks Iran.

Here comes Lebanon.
Here comes Syria.
Here comes Russia.
Here comes North Korea (missles only)
Here comes China.
Here comes Palestine (you attack another muslim country on whim, and no wall will hold them back).

More realistic:
Iran launches a nuke, we intercept. Israel is left on her own to take out 2000 government, military and nuclear sites in Iran, which they are quite capable of.
China and Russia stand down. They have arms deals to be made and $$$.
Syria and Saudi stand down. They will let the Shia die before they get off their fat asssses.
North Korea stands down because they are in check by Japan and China.
Palestine? They don't even have a military, do they? They would be casualties.
Nuclear fallout in the Middle East, death and starvation in the following months, no biggie, there are 1.6 billion and they can afford the population since so many muslims have relocated.
US is still blames as the bad guy and terrorism cells hit a dozen cities in the US simultaneously. Planes go down, tanker trucks wreck, snipers take aim at malls, until 2013 when there is a small break and cease fire.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Iran has no nukes, your arguement is invalid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join