It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
www.cuttingedge.org...

Yes, a really good website there!

"We believe our site represents the most complete, concise and comprehensive source of information available which deals with the Biblical prophecy of The New World Order."

or buy DVD's like"

"Secrets of the Illuminati" DVD Series
"Front Men of the Illuminati"

Yes, I can see where that website is good for science content!!

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Western Australia here too.

I've been as far north as The Pilbarra and south to Margaret River in the last month and can report no unusual weather.

As for the radar anomalies, as has been pointed out they are glitches or false readings. In fact if you keep an eye on the doplar radar over a period of time you will see this effect happen quite often, with no reports of unusual weather or any other kind of phenomena in those areas.

posted on Feb, 6 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Further to my above post where I mention that these radar anomalies occur quite often, here's a screen grab I took just now, notice the semi-circle over central Queensland?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff9016b56d7e.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
abovetopsecret.com... can you clarify the semi-cirlcle over queensland? Cannot see it, are you saying there is something there that is weird or strange? or is this normal?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Ahh skeptics gotta love em they always entertain the conspiracy theorists.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
heres a link to some sattelite pics of the anomalies
www.colinandrews.net...
very wierd

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

As has already been demonstrated by our resident Australian Weatherman, these are just normal radar issues, and represent nothing weird in the slightest. The only people who think they're anything else are not experts, and don't really know what they're talking about.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Only those that are Australian residents have the sense with their vibrational levels that something is not right. We know the land of Oz and never in my lifetime have i personally seen what is happenning in the skies of Australia and iam not alone in this perception.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
44 minutes ago.

Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 9-2-2010 @ 08:13 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by mutantgenius

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As has already been demonstrated by our resident Australian Weatherman
where????????

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Good thing we have real Weathermen from Australia on this site that have a bit more data to consider than so called " vibrational " poppycock.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Good thing to see that "sceptism with their puppet masters is "Alive" and well. Ahh got to love them keep trying my man one day.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Thanks brother with deepest respect. After viewing your threads posted I had a good chuckle. Hypocricy at its highest levels, of course you would believe any source rather than your inner "Vibrational" source. Keep up the good work, Iam very intrigued, and shall now be following you closely to see how you "Ascend".

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Vibrational levels? Is that like Spidey Sense?

The radar images was shown to be due to perfecly normal failures in this thread, in posts by OzWeatherman,

But please don't let that get your vibrational levels in a twist. That'll really be a pain in your ascent.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

A note some may find interesting. The OP was banned as a hoaxer and has used other names in the past on this site.

Explains why there have been no visits to bolster his view of late.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

That is interesting. Finally this flood of asinine HAARP gibberings will recede.

Thanks for the heads up!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat

Imagir, seriously?
Well, everyone has the right to express his or her points of view, but the way he did it -making ridiculous claims and ignoring posts who contradicted his own view- makes this news come as no surprise really.
This thread is a nice example.

reply to post by davesidious

Yeah, hopefully.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
We know the land of Oz and never in my lifetime have i personally seen what is happenning in the skies of Australia

Nothing is happening except a radar glitch - there is no unusual weather in Australia - I have asked you to post valid news sources that the weather is unusual, but you were unable to, as you know the weather has not been unusual.

if the weather looked like the radar glitch showed it would have been commented on and photographed, but the weather in Australia has been normal!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
and then you can say,after a quake "need help?we'll send forces to deliver water and such".

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Doctoral dissertation on HAARP. I stumbled upon this and hope to get the word out to download the free copy by following the link on this page. Get it before it's pulled from the net!

gradworks.umi.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bocasmike

Welcome to ATS.

Oooh. More of those secret activities at HAARP. I wouldn't worry about that document disappearing too much and there are dozens just like it.

Yes, HAARP can induce the production of ELF/VLF radiation in the ionosphere when conditions are right. Weak radiation which is detectable if you have very good equipment. Radiation so weak that the interference from power lines creates problems. Read the document, a lot of it is devoted to coming up with ways of filtering out the noise so that the generated signals can be detected at all.

edit on 11/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join