It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

The information contained in that video was 1 part pointless chit-chat, and 9 parts complete conjecture. I doubt it has helped the discussion in any way.

But thanks for trying.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I misunderstood what you were saying about Eastlund. My apologies.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

The information contained in that video was 1 part pointless chit-chat, and 9 parts complete conjecture. I doubt it has helped the discussion in any way.

But thanks for trying.

I'm not here to try and convince you of anything. I presented some info and that is it. Your opinion is exactly that...your opinion. It appears to be that your opinion is the video is pointless.Others may find it interesting or helpful to what they may be looking for.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
HAARP has been active in Australia over the past couple of weeks it is believed, with strange anomylies in weather patterns.www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Believed by whom?
HAARP cannot affect anything in Australia.
Australia has not been experiencing strange weather.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Oh, so HAARP cannot affect the weather in Australia, could you please explain to me why this is not possible?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega man
Oh, so HAARP cannot affect the weather in Australia, could you please explain to me why this is not possible?

How about you explaining how it is possible, and why the weather was not affected by it, as there has been no unusual weather in Australia...

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Sure.
HAARP is capable of affecting a small region of the ionosphere directly over the installation in Gakona, Alaska. The region affected is at altitudes of 75km and higher, far higher than weather occurs. The ionospheric heater cannot be "aimed" to Australia nor can it affect the troposphere, where weather happens.

Now, can you tell me how HAARP can affect Australia and provide some evidence?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Are either of the members who have replied to my post Australian? If not how could you possibly know what weather we have been experiencing here. Also you chose to respond to the post, once again I ask you the question. Why is it not possible for HAARP to be active in Australia?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Why is it not possible for HAARP to be active in Australia?

How about you explain how it could be active in Australia...

and Australia is not experiencing any strange weather.... or how about telling us what strange weather Australia is experiencing then?

You can always visit www.bom.gov.au...

[edit on 5/2/10 by dereks]

link   
Have you proof of what you state in your reply, if not the comment is hypocritical, as you claim where do I get my proof from.

link   

The link I provided is to a post by an Australian meteorologist (in Australia).

I did tell you why HAARP is incapable of affecting weather in Australia or anywhere else.

Now, I will ask again. I you believe that HAARP can affect weather in Australia (or anywhere else), please explain how.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thats unbelievable that you are on a conspiracy website, yet you believe what a meteorologist tells you to explain a very unusual weather pattern over Australia. Are you a resident of Australia? www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... This is the region where part of the unusual weather pattern has been recorded.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I'm supposed to believe in something which has absolutely no evidence? Sorry I don't go in for theories based on fear, ignorance, and speculation.

How about showing us some evidence that this is not a technical issue with the weather radar? Maybe a satellite image of that strange Australian weather? How about any evidence at all?

Once more, please explain how HAARP can affect weather.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I suppose if I said Global Warming was a sham you would debunk it by quoting Al Gore. Here is some more sources about Australias unusual weather patterns recently. Do you still make the claim that Australia is not experiencing unusual weather, or are all these peowww.colinandrews.net... lying?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

to explain a very unusual weather pattern over Australia.

You still have not explained what unusual weather pattern over Australia you are talking about - there have been no unusual weather patterns over Australia!

If there have how about pointing them out in a valid Australian news source....

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

That is the same source as the video you provided and it says nothing about strange weather, just radar.

Last chance. Evidence from you that anything can or has been done by HAARP to affect the weather in Australia.

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Gee thanks for the last chance, Obviously I will assume you are not in (Australia) as you have repeatedly ignored the question, and I might add evidence suggesting that HAARP has had a part in it. Also you have not answered my previous question with regards to yourself still believing that Australia is not experiencing unusual weather patterns. Perhaps seeing as you are so enlightened with all the answers you could enlighten myself as to what these weather patterns are being caused by. If you cant explain them, than I suggest you put up or shut up with regards to this thread. Iam an Australian and have been experiencing these weather patterns in my area. If HAARP has nothing to do with weather manipulation, why did they delete all their records the day before the Haiti earthquake?

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Iam an Australian and have been experiencing these weather patterns in my area.

So once again, exactly what strange weather patterns are you experiencing in your area?

is it hot?
Is it cold?
Is it windy?
Is it raining?

what is strange about the weather where you live. What region do you live in?

why did they delete all their records the day before the Haiti earthquake?

How about providing proof the records were deleted? What has the Haiti earthquake got to do with HAARP?

[edit on 5/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

They deleted all the data? Really?

How about this?

Or this?

This?

?
maestro.haarp.alaska.edu...

Seems to all be there.
www.haarp.alaska.edu...