It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychological characteristics of lightworkers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Here are a few characteristics of lightworker souls which generally distinguish them from other people. These psychological traits do not uniquely belong to lightworkers and not all lightworkers will recognize all of them as theirs. By drawing up this list, we simply want to give an outline of the lightworker’s psychological identity. With regard to the characteristics, outer behavior is of less importance than inner motivation or felt intent. What you feel inside is more important than what you show outside.
Psychological characteristics of lightworkers:

-

From early on in their life, they feel they are different. More often than not they feel isolated from others, lonely and misunderstood. They will often become individualists who will have to find their own unique ways in life.

-

They have trouble feeling at home within traditional jobs and/or organization structures. Lightworkers are naturally anti-authoritarian which means that they naturally resist decisions or values based solely on power or hierarchy. This anti-authoritarian trait is present even if they seem timid and shy. It is connected to the very essence of their mission here on earth.

-

Lightworkers feel drawn to helping people as a therapist or as a teacher. They may be psychologists, healers, teachers, nurses, etc. Even if their profession is not about helping people in a direct manner, the intent to contribute to the higher good of humanity is clearly present.

-

Their vision of life is colored by a spiritual sense of how all things are related together. They consciously or subconsciously carry memories within them of non-earthly spheres of light. They may occasionally feel homesick for these spheres and feel like a stranger on earth.

-

They deeply honor and respect life which often manifests as a fondness for animals and a concern for the environment. The destruction of parts of the animal and vegetable kingdoms on earth by human doing invokes deep feelings of loss and grief in them.

-

They are kind-hearted, sensitive and empathic. They may have trouble dealing with aggressive behavior and they generally experience difficulties in standing up for themselves. They can be dreamy, naive or highly idealistic, as well as insufficiently grounded, i.e. down-to-earth. Because they easily pick up negative feelings and moods of people around them, it is important for them to spend time alone on a regular basis. This enables them to distinguish between their own feelings and those of others. They need solitary time to touch base with themselves and with mother earth.

-

They have lived many lives on earth in which they were deeply involved with spirituality and/or religion. They were present in overwhelming numbers in the old religious orders of your past as monks, nuns, hermits, psychics, witches, shamans, priests, priestesses, etc. They were the ones providing a bridge between the visible and the invisible, between the daily context of earth life and the mysterious realms of the afterlife, realms of God and the spirits of good and evil. For fulfilling this role, they were often rejected and persecuted. Many of you were sentenced to the stake for the gifts you possessed. The traumas of persecution left deep traces within your soul’s memory. This may presently manifest as a fear of being fully grounded, i.e. a fear to be really present, because you remember being brutally attacked for who you were.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more info follow this link: www.jeshua.net...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are in my opinion, very similar to the Ra Material, but are much more straightforward and much easier to read.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In stark contrast to a heaping pile of drunk football junkies. No offense to anyone who plays football.

it's like they (so called light workers) were put here to remind us that there's more to life than pure aggressive materialism. Although it only seems to be getting worse.. there's just too much supply and promotion for that kind of sleep walking path and once initiated, the demand is hardly ever satiated. To each thier own path towards blank.

-Biased himself

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Nice thread. Thanks for the link.
I'll have to work my way through that site, I guess. Looks as though I should.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The charateristics you write about can be summed up in one word - Nobility.

It exists in all living beings and not only humans. Notice how the dog would protect those whom it loves, biting and growling at others except the ones who protects it? Notice the dolphins, whales, birds, etc?

Even wild beasts have such traits espacially when they are organised into groups, watching out for each other of their own kind.

Mankind are above animals because we have more capabilities than beasts of the wild, and had evolved beyond the jungles and are near the cusp of reaching other worlds in space.

I have no answer to where such traits lies within us scientifically, perhaps in our DNA? But whatever it is, I believe each and every human has such traits of nobility. Only that some are more developed than others, based on his/her environment during his/her formative years and experiences in life.

It is precious gift to humanity.

And with such gifts, it must be held with humility, and never to set out to dominate or belittle others who uses little of such gifts.

It is only through humility and service will one be respected and held in high esteem by others, never a birthright, for it is the service using such gifts to help mankind, and not the person who can easily be mislead by ego and corrupted by power that may ultimately destroy him/herself and others around him/her.

Therefore, I plead wisdom and humility for those blessed with such gifts so that our evolution will complete soon, beyond the killings and greed that had plagued us for centuries, holding us back to the jungles many other lightworkers had worked so hard to get us out of the darkness.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sounds like me to a degree. It mirrors my life, attitudes and predispositions almost exactly. Except that I not pretend to "know" anything, I have certain leanings but I like to think that is simply my "path", one of many. Of which I don't think is "the best" but simply mine and what works for me. Also I think concepts such as good and evil are simply ways to feed the ego in a sense as EVERY action has it's positive and negative aspects with no universally right or wrong action.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 4stral4pprentice

we simply want to give an outline of the lightworker’s psychological identity.

We? Im sorry all I get from your post and links is a hidden agenda to promote a book and web site on the basis its "very similar to the RA". You could have quite easily posted these "characteristics" without linking to your site. I assume it is your site as you refer to yourself as "we".

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

we simply want to give an outline of the lightworker’s psychological identity.

We? Im sorry all I get from your post and links is a hidden agenda to promote a book and web site on the basis its "very similar to the RA". You could have quite easily posted these "characteristics" without linking to your site. I assume it is your site as you refer to yourself as "we".

This is not my site, its simply copy and pasted from the site, to try and bring more people into this kind of learning. That is why you are questioning me about "We" lol. Observant you are, but I might add that there is no hidden agenda. The only agenda in this is to provide a learning experience.

Love & Light

[edit on 21-1-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows
Sounds like me to a degree. It mirrors my life, attitudes and predispositions almost exactly. Except that I not pretend to "know" anything, I have certain leanings but I like to think that is simply my "path", one of many. Of which I don't think is "the best" but simply mine and what works for me. Also I think concepts such as good and evil are simply ways to feed the ego in a sense as EVERY action has it's positive and negative aspects with no universally right or wrong action.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes, I'm with you on that belief, that there is no real right or wrong. Jeshua, the one who is speaking through the medium as presented above and on the following link also agrees with us.

Love & Light

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4stral4pprentice
This is not my site, its simply copy and pasted from the site, to try and bring more people into this kind of learning. That is why you are questioning me about "We" lol. Observant you are, but I might add that there is no hidden agenda. The only agenda in this is to provide a learning experience.

Love & Light

Maybe rather than copy and pasting the whole OP from an internet site, next time it it would be far better to say it from your own heart.
Maybe you can help others to learn through your experience of the light. Yes I see now that the OP is cut and pasted, it doesnt have "you" in it, it is just a list. This is why to me it just looked like a link to selling the book. Thank you for clearing that up.

So tell me what draws you to this subject? Im not big on channeling, a lot of its information is altered and manipulated as it is sent through the densities, what you hear is not often what was originally sent at the other end. Im a big believer in following your higher cosmic self (that which is YOU above the veil) channelings are mostly from BELOW the veil and are mainly from astral entities/discarnates, ETs and lower thought forms. The RA material is the one set of channelings that were subject to less than normal astral distortions, but even the RA material should be read in the understanding it is channeled. I have read the RA material, but if something doesnt sound right to me I will not adopt it as my belief just because the RA channelings say it is correct.

So Im not interested in what "Jeshua" really has to say , but I am interested in what you have to say.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Love & Light

Maybe rather than copy and pasting the whole OP from an internet site, next time it it would be far better to say it from your own heart.
Maybe you can help others to learn through your experience of the light. Yes I see now that the OP is cut and pasted, it doesnt have "you" in it, it is just a list. This is why to me it just looked like a link to selling the book. Thank you for clearing that up.

So tell me what draws you to this subject? Im not big on channeling, a lot of its information is altered and manipulated as it is sent through the densities, what you hear is not often what was originally sent at the other end. Im a big believer in following your higher cosmic self (that which is YOU above the veil) channelings are mostly from BELOW the veil and are mainly from astral entities/discarnates, ETs and lower thought forms. The RA material is the one set of channelings that were subject to less than normal astral distortions, but even the RA material should be read in the understanding it is channeled. I have read the RA material, but if something doesnt sound right to me I will not adopt it as my belief just because the RA channelings say it is correct.

So Im not interested in what "Jeshua" really has to say , but I am interested in what you have to say.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Mr Green]

Excellent question! This subject and what i believe to be the general idea of both channelings draw me in quite a bit. To me they both are teaching infinity and a heart based consciousness. Ever since i was young i always thought i would be of grand help to everyone and everything, and i was also drawn into spirituality at a young age despite how i grew up in a middle classed family not to bent on religion or spirituality. These characteristics among other explain in the Ra material sing with my soul, actually most of it. Most of all buddhism, and ra material, and things said in the jeshua material are all things i thought of previous to reading it and accepted it as truth. It really mystifies me. I performed telekinesis when i was about 11 and to me it didnt make sense to me that everything was not everything, concepts like duality flew out the window since then. Also after having a few OOBE's the idea in the christian sense, that there was a heaven and hell flew out the window as well. So i always figured there was a gradual process in the evolution of the spirit, like talked about in both materials. I've also come to love everything unconditionally, granted I am still going through feelings that i think are pointless such as anger but im working through that, and it sunk in me today what Ra had said previous. He said something along the lines of you experiencing something, analyzing it and then distilling the love/light from it. Basically that is what I'm doing now. Life is absolutely the most beautiful and grand thing ever. Life as in every moment and every experience, These past few years i may have been accelerating into craziness or enlightenment, who knows, no one knows, but what i do know, through this whole process (of reading,learning,meditating,growing) i feel like I'm walking in heaven 80% of the time. Unless some "negative" feeling arises for a moment or i get distracted and become what i would say unconscious or zombie like. I say quote on quote negative, because i don't believe in right or wrong, bad or good, their opinions. I like the einstein quote, something like " i often wonder if im crazy or if everyone else is?" lol

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Excellent question! This subject and what i believe to be the general idea of both channelings draw me in quite a bit. To me they both are teaching infinity and a heart based consciousness.

Heart based consciousness is not full cosmic consciousness. Infinity can not be reached from heart based awarness.

Ever since i was young i always thought i would be of grand help to everyone and everything, and i was also drawn into spirituality at a young age despite how i grew up in a middle classed family not to bent on religion or spirituality.

It does sound like you have chosen this path for yourself.

I performed telekinesis when i was about 11 and to me it didnt make sense to me that everything was not everything, concepts like duality flew out the window since then. Also after having a few OOBE's the idea in the christian sense, that there was a heaven and hell flew out the window as well. So i always figured there was a gradual process in the evolution of the spirit, like talked about in both materials.

You sound like you have a natural ability. Pretty cool being able to do that at age 11!

I've also come to love everything unconditionally, , These past few years i may have been accelerating into craziness or enlightenment, who knows, no one knows, but what i do know, through this whole process (of reading,learning,meditating,growing) i feel like I'm walking in heaven 80% of the time. Unless some "negative" feeling arises for a moment or i get distracted and become what i would say unconscious or zombie like. I say quote on quote negative, because i don't believe in right or wrong, bad or good, their opinions. I like the einstein quote, something like " i often wonder if im crazy or if everyone else is?" lol

Whilst this sounds an amazing state to be in, it will eventually burn you. I say this to you from experience but it is up to you to take from it what you wish.

Whilst incarnated in form we are dualistic, of dark and light, matter and spirit, positive and negative. Polarize to one side and you get burnt by the opposing force re balancing you. like you I took in huge amounts of spiritual light, I channeled spiritual entities and took in vast amounts of white light through my heart and crown chakra. The result is as you have seen...BLISS, you love everything and anything unconditionally and walk around in a haze of love and light. You are unable to deal with negativity because it takes you away from the heaven state you say you live in 80% of the time. Yes I have experienced all this.....but the Universe expects you to be balanced!! When we step too far into the light it burns us. take a young plant, place it in FULL sun light for days and days its dies. Then take another young plant, place that in the dark for days and days...again in dies. WE are those plants and WE must be spiritually balanced.

Those entities in the far right psychic side of existance , as Jeshua is, know this but it is in their interest to never tell. Instead they try to "impress us" with their "knowledge" which in truth we do not need.

Im not trying to upset you, all Im trying to do is show you the payment of BALANCE that must always be re paid by those who step too far into the light. I experienced severe re balancing on several occasions, has this happened to you ever? It always happened to me when Id spent several days within the BLISS state of the white light.days of Unconditional BLISS was re balanced by days of dark FEAR.

Always the extreme light is followed by the extreme dark. take the middle ground and save yourself the spiritual payment of balance.

Some people never leave the BLISS state. Absolute truth is beyond it but few wish to turn their back on the gates of bliss.

Good luck in your journey but always the path from channelings leads to a locked gate.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't think anger and hatred are things that can just be thrown out the window and replaced with love. If you do so you are neglecting what you really are. People need to learn to accept what they are along with their full range of emotions not to vanquish the ones the find unnecessary or distasteful as much as to completely understand and cherish all aspects of their being.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Many light workers dont see they will eventually burn their wings. Why would they? They fly so high and their light is so bright as they awaken to their inner light potential. Awakening to it is one thing, it is indeed a beautiful and heavenly learning experience, however learning its wisdom and truth is another lesson completely.

Icarus' father, Daedalus, a talented and remarkable Athenian craftsman, attempted to escape from his exile in the place of Crete, where he and his son were imprisoned at the hands of King Minos, the king for whom he had built the Labyrinth to imprison the Minotaur (half man, half bull). Daedalus, the superior craftsman, was exiled because he gave Minos' daughter, Ariadne, a clew[1] of string in order to help Theseus, the enemy of Minos, survive the Labyrinth and defeat the Minotaur.

Daedalus fashioned two pairs of wings out of wax and feathers for himself and his son. Before they took off from the island, Daedalus warned his son not to fly too close to the sun, nor too close to the sea. Overcome by the giddiness that flying lent him, Icarus soared through the sky curiously, but in the process he came too close to the sun, which melted the wax. Icarus kept flapping his wings but soon realized that he had no feathers left and that he was only flapping his bare arms. And so, Icarus fell into the sea in the area which bears his name, the Icarian Sea near Icaria, an island southwest of Samos.[2]

Hellenistic writers who gave philosophical knowledge underpinnings to the myth also preferred more realistic variants, in which the escape from Crete was actually by boat, provided by Pasiphaë, for which Daedalus invented the first sails, to outstrip Minos' pursuing galleys, and that Icarus fell overboard en route to Sicily and drowned. Heracles erected a tomb for him

en.wikipedia.org...

This ancient myth shows what happens to light workers who develop their wings but then fly too close to the Sun (Source / light). Like Icarus you are attempting to break free of the Labyrinth (matrix) and re birth yourself through the light. Dont loose your wings by flying too close to your Source. Also dont fly to close to the Sea (Earth) use your wings to fly the centre ground between Earth and Heaven, take the balanced path.

When you have a minute look at a picture of the Yin/Yang.

z.about.com...

This is YOU. This is YOU in complete balance, however at the moment your flying right into the white light side. (This is where Jeshua is and where he channels from, thats OK for him hes a discarnate, however you are not.)

Now what do you think having a soul frequency of 80% light is going to do to your wings whilst you are incarnated? The kundalini isnt called pure fire for nothing and it is this that will burn if its not in complete balance within the yin yang of your spirit.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Excellent question! This subject and what i believe to be the general idea of both channelings draw me in quite a bit. To me they both are teaching infinity and a heart based consciousness.

Heart based consciousness is not full cosmic consciousness. Infinity can not be reached from heart based awarness.

Ever since i was young i always thought i would be of grand help to everyone and everything, and i was also drawn into spirituality at a young age despite how i grew up in a middle classed family not to bent on religion or spirituality.

It does sound like you have chosen this path for yourself.

I performed telekinesis when i was about 11 and to me it didnt make sense to me that everything was not everything, concepts like duality flew out the window since then. Also after having a few OOBE's the idea in the christian sense, that there was a heaven and hell flew out the window as well. So i always figured there was a gradual process in the evolution of the spirit, like talked about in both materials.

You sound like you have a natural ability. Pretty cool being able to do that at age 11!

I've also come to love everything unconditionally, , These past few years i may have been accelerating into craziness or enlightenment, who knows, no one knows, but what i do know, through this whole process (of reading,learning,meditating,growing) i feel like I'm walking in heaven 80% of the time. Unless some "negative" feeling arises for a moment or i get distracted and become what i would say unconscious or zombie like. I say quote on quote negative, because i don't believe in right or wrong, bad or good, their opinions. I like the einstein quote, something like " i often wonder if im crazy or if everyone else is?" lol

Whilst this sounds an amazing state to be in, it will eventually burn you. I say this to you from experience but it is up to you to take from it what you wish.

Whilst incarnated in form we are dualistic, of dark and light, matter and spirit, positive and negative. Polarize to one side and you get burnt by the opposing force re balancing you. like you I took in huge amounts of spiritual light, I channeled spiritual entities and took in vast amounts of white light through my heart and crown chakra. The result is as you have seen...BLISS, you love everything and anything unconditionally and walk around in a haze of love and light. You are unable to deal with negativity because it takes you away from the heaven state you say you live in 80% of the time. Yes I have experienced all this.....but the Universe expects you to be balanced!! When we step too far into the light it burns us. take a young plant, place it in FULL sun light for days and days its dies. Then take another young plant, place that in the dark for days and days...again in dies. WE are those plants and WE must be spiritually balanced.

Those entities in the far right psychic side of existance , as Jeshua is, know this but it is in their interest to never tell. Instead they try to "impress us" with their "knowledge" which in truth we do not need.

Im not trying to upset you, all Im trying to do is show you the payment of BALANCE that must always be re paid by those who step too far into the light. I experienced severe re balancing on several occasions, has this happened to you ever? It always happened to me when Id spent several days within the BLISS state of the white light.days of Unconditional BLISS was re balanced by days of dark FEAR.

Always the extreme light is followed by the extreme dark. take the middle ground and save yourself the spiritual payment of balance.

Some people never leave the BLISS state. Absolute truth is beyond it but few wish to turn their back on the gates of bliss.

Good luck in your journey but always the path from channelings leads to a locked gate.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Mr Green]

Sorry, when i said heart based consciousness i sort of said it in a metaphor. What I mean is a green ray activated being, a heart based consciousness, a life of and for love. its hard for me to explain really, but at least i understand it. Your correct in assuming i chose the spiritual aspect of my life, but the calling to help everyone and everything cant be so easily explained as a choice i made. Its like it was always within my being, like i said its been that way for as far back as i can remember. The only thing i really disagree with is you saying that I cant or am unable to deal with negativity, that is false. I accept and cherish negativity, all is one. negativity to me is just a part of life, another situation for me to balance myself, to learn/teach. I do have my middle path, with my current understanding it would make no difference for me to do nothing for the rest of my life, but instead i choose my own middle path. =)

In love and light!
& many blessings to all.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sorry, when i said heart based consciousness i sort of said it in a metaphor. What I mean is a green ray activated being, a heart based consciousness, a life of and for love. .

Yes I understand about the green ray activation. Just out of interest how long has your green ray been active? It is after the activation of this that unless balance is achieved you will be unable to progress further. Green ray activation is required for total enlightenment but it is NOT to be dwelled upon. The return to Source is the aim, not to dwell in the green ray Bliss. The green ray has gates just behind it, the gates do not open for those who reside within its bliss. Many reach green ray and assume thats it, wow Ive reached unlimited love and light, great now all I have to do is feel it and send it to others....unfortunatly not, you are only half way up the ladder and the path is beginning to get narrow.

7:13 Enter you in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad
is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in
there:

i feel like I'm walking in heaven 80% of the time. Unless some "negative" feeling arises for a moment or i get distracted and become what i would say unconscious or zombie like. I say quote on quote negative, because i don't believe in right or wrong, bad or good,

i choose my own middle path

Believe me being in the Bliss 80% of the time is not the middle path. re read the story of Icarus it has great meaning and truth for all light workers. many will as Icarus did loose their wings due to the fierce flames of balance.

The RA also speak of the balancing required of the love and light experienced from green ray. They quite correctly state it is a transition from compassion to wisdom.

lawofone.info...

Questioner: I have a question here from (name). It states: “As we see compassion developing in ourselves is it more appropriate to balance this compassion with wisdom or to allow the compassion to develop as much as possible without being balanced”?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon that type of question to which answers are unavailable due to the free-will prohibitions upon information from teach/learners.

To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more clearly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Sorry, when i said heart based consciousness i sort of said it in a metaphor. What I mean is a green ray activated being, a heart based consciousness, a life of and for love. .

Yes I understand about the green ray activation. Just out of interest how long has your green ray been active? It is after the activation of this that unless balance is achieved you will be unable to progress further. Green ray activation is required for total enlightenment but it is NOT to be dwelled upon. The return to Source is the aim, not to dwell in the green ray Bliss. The green ray has gates just behind it, the gates do not open for those who reside within its bliss. Many reach green ray and assume thats it, wow Ive reached unlimited love and light, great now all I have to do is feel it and send it to others....unfortunatly not, you are only half way up the ladder and the path is beginning to get narrow.

7:13 Enter you in at the narrow gate: for wide is the gate, and broad
is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in
there:

i feel like I'm walking in heaven 80% of the time. Unless some "negative" feeling arises for a moment or i get distracted and become what i would say unconscious or zombie like. I say quote on quote negative, because i don't believe in right or wrong, bad or good,

i choose my own middle path

Believe me being in the Bliss 80% of the time is not the middle path. re read the story of Icarus it has great meaning and truth for all light workers. many will as Icarus did loose their wings due to the fierce flames of balance.

The RA also speak of the balancing required of the love and light experienced from green ray. They quite correctly state it is a transition from compassion to wisdom.

lawofone.info...

Questioner: I have a question here from (name). It states: “As we see compassion developing in ourselves is it more appropriate to balance this compassion with wisdom or to allow the compassion to develop as much as possible without being balanced”?

Ra: I am Ra. This query borders upon that type of question to which answers are unavailable due to the free-will prohibitions upon information from teach/learners.

To the student of the balancing process we may suggest that the most stringent honesty be applied. As compassion is perceived it is suggested that, in balancing, this perception be analyzed. It may take many, many essays into compassion before true universal love is the product of the attempted opening and crystallization of this all-important springboard energy center. Thus the student may discover many other components to what may seem to be all-embracing love. Each of these components may be balanced and accepted as part of the self and as transitional material as the entity’s seat of learn/teaching moves ever more clearly into the green ray.

When it is perceived that universal love has been achieved the next balancing may or may not be wisdom. If the adept is balancing manifestations it is indeed appropriate to balance universal love and wisdom. If the balancing is of mind or spirit there are many subtleties to which the adept may give careful consideration. Love and wisdom, like love and light, are not black and white, shall we say, but faces of the same coin, if you will. Therefore, it is not, in all cases, that balancing consists of a movement from compassion to wisdom.

=)

I appreciate talking to you my other self. For how long? I'm not exactly sure. I perceive and feel that I am of green ray activation. I am still in the process of complete balancing, I know that the path is infinite, everything is always changing. My path lays far beyond just becoming green ray activated i know this, it is not my aim to stop my path of spiritual evolution you could say. I know I'm not fully balanced as your saying, But I do believe constant bliss and complete balancing can be achieved at the same time. Especially continuing the way I think it would be hard not to imagine that outcome as a good possibility. I am choosing my own middle path, everyone is unique, I simply choose not to suffer, there's no point to, I see negativity and embrace it as i have said previously. I do become sad sometimes, but it quickly subsides after I meditate on it as I usually do for everything.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

For how long? I'm not exactly sure. I perceive and feel that I am of green ray activation.

You are definatly of green ray.

I am still in the process of complete balancing, I know that the path is infinite, everything is always changing. My path lays far beyond just becoming green ray activated i know this, it is not my aim to stop my path of spiritual evolution you could say. I know I'm not fully balanced as your saying,

Good then you at least realize the bliss of the green ray is just a transition point.

But I do believe constant bliss and complete balancing can be achieved at the same time. Especially continuing the way I think it would be hard not to imagine that outcome as a good possibility. I am choosing my own middle path, everyone is unique, I simply choose not to suffer, there's no point to, I see negativity and embrace it as i have said previously. I do become sad sometimes, but it quickly subsides after I meditate on it as I usually do for everything.

No I do not believe it can. As you progress through the green ray it will change from constant bliss to more of a knowing energy. The energy is still of extreme high frequency, much similar to what you feel now but it changes. The task ahead can not be achieved if one is in complete bliss, but it can be achieved with a knowing that originates within the bliss frequency.

Good luck on your journey through the rays.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

*tips my astral hat to you*

Good luck to you too my other self, on your journey through the rays.

In love & light, many blessings to you.

=)

[edit on 27-1-2010 by 4stral4pprentice]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What you're saying arent psychological characteristics friend, not specifically any how.

Up until the reincarnation parts I was saying Yeah? This describes everyone. We call it 'the human condition' for a reason, everyone feels alone and special and like they dont fit in.

The only thing wrong is when people try to manipulate others and say you ARE special were the only ones who feels this way and the world doesnt understand us, they HATE us and we are crucified for our beliefs, makes it sound like a cult to me.

The shamans, witch doctors, priests etc throughout the years have been both the best and worst peoples so I wouldnt get too comfy with that notion... if you guys are these reincarnated guys well, you're the ones bleeding out sacrificial virgins and trephining out the demons, etc. yet you act like these are sacred people.

No one needs someone else to talk to god!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join