It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wholetruth

there is no version of this story where the passengers were successful in breaching the cockpit.

Are we thinking of the same plane?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Flight 93’s Passengers Storm the Cockpit... - Arlen Specter

Newsweek 2001

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
^^^

The HOLETRUTH?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Is that question directed to me or did I totally miss something??

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

there is no version of this story where the passengers were successful in breaching the cockpit.

No I was implying his name isn't the WHOLETRUTH, its the "HOLETRUTH"

[edit on 21-1-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Gotcha
I'm taking flu meds so I'm a little cloudy to say the least.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Lillydale

i have nothing more to say to you.

I get it. You and I both agree on a few things, namely that the government is covering something up. Instead of even attempt to debate anyone here that is claiming the OS is true, you have attacked me until...you turn on someone else who does not believe the OS. Hmmmmm.....

Am I the only one that thinks that is a little odd?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

It was the only one of the four hijacked planes to produce a full length feature film based on the BREACHING OF THE COCKPIT BY PASSENGERS.

"United 93"

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Flight 93’s Passengers Storm the Cockpit... - Arlen Specter

Newsweek 2001

wow sorry, didn't know the man who invented the magic bullet theory wrote an article.

arlen specter, donald rumsfeld.....i dont trust these people. perhaps you do?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

wow sorry, didn't know the man who invented the magic bullet theory wrote an article.

Ahem! It does not matter who said it. Let me remind you of what you claimed

Everyone that has payed ANY attention to the OS at all knows this their version of the story. Whether you believe it or not, there is in fact a version of the story where the passengers were successful in breaching the cockpit.

People need to remember the things they say themselves around here and thank you for confirming my suspicions.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

reply to post by Lillydale

i have nothing more to say to you.

I get it. You and I both agree on a few things, namely that the government is covering something up. Instead of even attempt to debate anyone here that is claiming the OS is true, you have attacked me until...you turn on someone else who does not believe the OS. Hmmmmm.....

Am I the only one that thinks that is a little odd?

i was just defending the OP not the OS.

you don't believe it, fine?

it is an alternative explanation based on real human beings observations.

all i am saying is there is no evidence that the plane was shot down and there is plenty of evidence that it didn't crash and continued flying onward.

you don't consider eyewitnesses reliable.

yet you want proof.

sorry, i dont ask the fbi for evidence that they're lying about 9/11.

i went out and got my own.

you think 'something not quite right' but you dont believe the OP of this thread because it didn't include alex jones favorite shoot down theory and donald rumsfeld confirming it for you.

you seek confirmation from authority when the eyewitnesses are right in front of you telling you what happened.

you want to say susan mcelwain saw a ufo [which is not what she said, she said it had to be either a missile or some sort of drone/military plane], you saw viola's interview so you dont need to acknowledge viola corroborating her and even saying it was a military plane and you dont care about rick chaney corroborating both of them and adding the fbi came around and told them to shut their mouths about it.

the fbi told quite a few people to shut their mouths about it.

you can dismiss all that. its fine with me.

you can dismiss the indian lake accounts. its fine with me.

i'm not 'debating' or arguing, nor am i trying to convince anyone. i did the work. when i see it being discussed i clarify things.

i dont care if you believe me, i know for myself. i kept my word to everyone i have ever met that was a witness.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Ahem! It does not matter who said it. Let me remind you of what you claimed

Everyone that has payed ANY attention to the OS at all knows this their version of the story. Whether you believe it or not, there is in fact a version of the story where the passengers were successful in breaching the cockpit.

People need to remember the things they say themselves around here and thank you for confirming my suspicions.

im sorry when i think OS i think the 911 commission which if i recall doesn't include passengers breaking into the cockpit and has the hijackers in control and crashing the plane before they could. thats why in the transcripts of the cvr there isn't any words from any of the passengers.

and thanks for confirming mine.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

That recording has NEVER been released to the public in it's entirety AND there are many seconds missing from it. If the FBI would release it then we could settle this once and for all.

However by the statements of those who have heard it the recording may very well prove it was shot down by what was heard on it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I propose the moderators BAN "holetruth". That kid obviously wasn't born before 9/11 or is disinfo.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Not to forget to mention that the recording of the fighter jets have never been released and were denied at requests citing FOIA. Of course "national defense" claims were made.

By all accounts and actions it to me represents a clear cover up of any evidence. Except what they WANT to release.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That recording has NEVER been released to the public in it's entirety AND there are many seconds missing from it. If the FBI would release it then we could settle this once and for all.

However by the statements of those who have heard it the recording may very well prove it was shot down by what was heard on it.

its never been released because it is a hollywood script and doesnt exist.

but a 'transcript' has.......

911research.wtc7.net...

by the statements of who?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Not to forget to mention that the recording of the fighter jets have never been released and were denied at requests citing FOIA. Of course "national defense" claims were made.

By all accounts and actions it to me represents a clear cover up of any evidence. Except what they WANT to release.

what? where?

links?

and dont tell me to search ats i want a link to someone showing me a denied foia regarding flight 93 on national defense issues.....

and people are being 'suspicious' of me?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I do not perform someone else's research for them because their attitude is out of line son. Calling me suspicious uh? OK.

Do not ever count on me replying to anything you post again. Done with you.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

i was just defending the OP not the OS.

I thought you had nothing else to say to me? I guess that was a lie? I am really not sure what you want to call it.

you don't believe it, fine?

Was I supposed to?

it is an alternative explanation based on real human beings observations.

Super!

all i am saying is there is no evidence that the plane was shot down and there is plenty of evidence that it didn't crash and continued flying onward.

Actually, if the debris field is to be believed, that would be evidence of a shoot down but the fact that the SOD Told us it was shot down is evidence of a shoot down.

You said there is NO evidence. Rummy gave us evidence whether you like it or not.

you don't consider eyewitnesses reliable.

So you are a debunker? I have yet to have any legitimate person in search of the truth resort to putting words in my mouth. I never said that and you know I never said that and that is why there is no corresponding quote to back it up. I will not argue with fantasy.

yet you want proof.

Even if I did not believe any eyewitness anywhere, I think asking for proof is not out of line. That is how we got forensics. People tend to be wrong and/or lie. I guess the way every investigative body in the country approaches a crime scene and myself are all wrong. Please school us.

sorry, i dont ask the fbi for evidence that they're lying about 9/11.

i went out and got my own.

Back to fantasy land are we? I am pretty sure I never claimed to use the FBI as a reliable source for anything either.

you think 'something not quite right' but you dont believe the OP of this thread because it didn't include alex jones favorite shoot down theory and donald rumsfeld confirming it for you.

LOL. You just like being wrong don't you? Please feel free to browse my post history and see what I think of Alex Jones. I will give you a hint - I am not a fan. You should really refrain from assuming when the evidence is actually available. I have made no shortage of remarks in regard to that fat, lying, sob.

Have any other incorrect things to say or assume?

you seek confirmation from authority when the eyewitnesses are right in front of you telling you what happened.

Never said that.

you want to say susan mcelwain saw a ufo [which is not what she said, she said it had to be either a missile or some sort of drone/military plane],

Sigh. Was it an object? YES. Was it flying? YES. Did she identify it? NOPE. It was a UFO. I am very sorry that you have a personal issue with words and what they mean but what she claims she saw would be a UFO. Please get over this. Your petty personal feelings on the issue will not help you get to the bottom of it in any way.

you saw viola's interview so you dont need to acknowledge viola corroborating her and even saying it was a military plane and you dont care about rick chaney corroborating both of them and adding the fbi came around and told them to shut their mouths about it.

You have 3 people telling a story. I never said it is not compelling. It is just not proof of anything. Think about what you are saying. More than 3 people are claiming it was shot down. More than 3 people claim it was overtaken by passengers. What makes your 3 people any more credible?

the fbi told quite a few people to shut their mouths about it.

Who? When? Can you provide any proof other than their own words and then another post of video of those same words?

you can dismiss all that. its fine with me.

Apparently not as you took all this time out just for me to address exactly that very issue right there.

you can dismiss the indian lake accounts. its fine with me.

i'm not 'debating' or arguing, nor am i trying to convince anyone. i did the work. when i see it being discussed i clarify things.

That is a blatant lie since I was never discussing any of your work when you decided to chime in. You might be new to the printed word. I can go back and read where this started and read what you just wrote and simply see if they actually jive. They do not. Welcome to the internet.

i dont care if you believe me, i know for myself. i kept my word to everyone i have ever met that was a witness.

You already told me you were done talking to me and went on so I am sure your complete lack of concern for my trust will yield results every bit as entertaining.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

im sorry when i think OS i think the 911 commission

This is not even good cover. Let me remind you what you actually said, again

How many versions of the 911 commission report were there or how many do you think there are? Face it. You said something and it was wrong. Just admit it and maybe earn a little of the respect required to be taken seriously.

Spin it anyway you like but what most people here are looking for is honest debate. This includes not stepping all over the things you previously said and refusing to admit when being caught being dead wrong.

Deny ignorance. Begin by admitting your words are in print to be read forever and no amount of changing what you wished you had said can alter that.

I wish you luck on any future endeavors as this line has not panned out for you. Thanks for contributing though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join