Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Shadow Herder

firefight
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Flight 93 was a United Airlines plane that supposedly was upside-down when it allegedly crashed.

Crash debris in United livery ..........

sites.google.com...

YEs that picture was released as " evidence" in 2003 or 2006. It is not evidence of anything.

The images were released years after the event. It means nothings. There is more evidence that points that a large commercial airliner did not crash in Shanksville on 911.

Calling me a truther for showing people that the wargames, Israel, surrogates were used for the operational cover to make 911 happen is just poor pathetic tactics and a ad-hominen attack which is against the forum rules and they have exhausted their usefulness at this forum.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Shadow Herder

Originally posted by waypastvne

Thanks for the picture that proves that the crater is too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757.

Notice the crater looks like a missile or bomb crater and not that of a Boeing 757 crash.
Great picture. What if oftentimes confused for wing scars are not. They are weathered impressions that was there before that circular 30 foot crater was created on 9/11 as you will see in the next picture.

The camera man is standing in the "wing scar" notice its anything but. It was not created on 911.

Here is another picture that shows you that was created on 911 was a small 30 foot crater no more than 10 feet deep.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

This information presented is fact. No wing scars.

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Calling me a truther for showing people that the wargames, Israel, surrogates were used for the operational cover to make 911 happen is just poor pathetic tactics and a ad-hominen attack which is against the forum rules and they have exhausted their usefulness at this forum.

I never called you anything like that. Problem with your line of thinking is that no other 757 with 10,000 gallons of jet fuel has ever slammed into the ground nose first. There is no other event that you can compare with the photos to see if the wing scars should be there or not.

If you have some photos of other plane crash scenes that have played out in a similar fashion then a comparison can be done.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I've noticed that this thread did not get placed into the hoax bin.

So maybe it's worthwhile still to create new 9/11 evidence threads..

See ya soon.

Best regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

the only thing that belongs in the hoax bin is the offical story

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Woah, very interesting thread..
I am still in the no plane crowd. Mainly because most agree that the passengers did not over take the plane.
So if it was shot down, as every one seems to say it was and rummy let slip then where is the wreckage? It wouldn't have been going the incredible speed needed to make it disappear.
The crater doesn't make sense and the "wing" marks don't suggest any type of wing hitting there, as stated before there is undamaged grass clearly visible where the wing would have hit full of fuel.
Where is the tail? How often does a tail of an airplane just disappear? Besides the pentagon I didn't see a repeat of a tail just being gone. It is one of the last things to hit... usually survives the worst crashes. That's why one of the black boxes goes back there correct?
If a plane crashed there it wasn't flight 93... Ill say something crashed, can't deny that, just not a boeing

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join