It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Did Not Crash In Shanksville or Shot Down.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

why did the FBI excavate straight down as if something had crashed at a 90 deg angle?

Prolly cuz the dude on the excavator knows better than to dig a hole at 45 degrees.

Dirt tends to cave in, ya know....

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

(Not sure why this thread was censored even though none of my many other Shanksville-related threads were, but whatever.)

Censored? I am reading it. How is it censored?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joey Canoli
Prolly cuz the dude on the excavator knows better than to dig a hole at 45 degrees.

Dirt tends to cave in, ya know....

O

M

G

Just speechless.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Ah, good ol hooper.

Never ceases to troll.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Ah, good ol hooper.

Never ceases to troll.

Thank you for the in-depth explanation of how it is you concluded that your posting were "censored" even though they are available for all to read.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thank you for the in-depth explanation of how it is you concluded that your posting were "censored" even though they are available for all to read.

Tell you what, why don't you try posting what you just wrote on that thread?

Now for any non-troll skeptics, why didn't the FBI do an appropriate excavation* for something that allegedly crashed and borrowed at a 40 deg angle, instead of an excavation as if something crashed and borrowed at a 90 deg angle?

(*If you think an appropriate excavation for something that crashed and burrowed at 40 deg is to dig in a 40 deg angle, please don't come back to this forum until you become a little smarter. No wait, a lot smarter.)

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Tell you what, why don't you try posting what you just wrote on that thread?

Now for any non-troll skeptics, why didn't the FBI do an appropriate excavation* for something that allegedly crashed and borrowed at a 40 deg angle, instead of an excavation as if something crashed and borrowed at a 90 deg angle?

(*If you think an appropriate excavation for something that crashed and burrowed at 40 deg is to dig in a 40 deg angle, please don't come back to this forum until you become a little smarter. No wait, a lot smarter.)

This whole premise, argument, viewpoint or however you want to classify this is, as usual, preposterous. However, for the sake of playing along - how did the FBI know what "angle" the plane crashed at until they found the flight data recorder, which, coincidently was found during the excavation?

For the time being we will ignore the obvious weaknesses in your propostion - such as the fact that you have no clue about how or what "angle" the excavation was progressed, you have never been around an active excavation, have no clue about how to safely excavate so as to allow persons to enter the excavation safely, etc. Try reading some OSHA regs, and yes they do apply.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

However, for the sake of playing along - how did the FBI know what "angle" the plane crashed at until they found the flight data recorder

Um, if something burrowed at a certain angle, then...

you have no clue about how or what "angle" the excavation was progressed

Get some glasses hooper. There's photos of the excavated hole that show which how they excavated. Quit trolling.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

However, for the sake of playing along - how did the FBI know what "angle" the plane crashed at until they found the flight data recorder

Um, if something burrowed at a certain angle, then...

you have no clue about how or what "angle" the excavation was progressed

Get some glasses hooper. There's photos of the excavated hole that show which how they excavated. Quit trolling.

Yes, this silliness is done.

They excavated a hole the same way they always do - down. They stepped off the excavation for safety. They didn't know exactly what angle the plane crashed at until they found the data on the FDR - which was found during the excavation.

This is really, really grasping at straws now. The angle of excavation? Please.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

They excavated a hole the same way they always do - down.

They excavate 40 deg holes by going straight down?!?

You're always good for laughs hooper.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

They excavated a hole the same way they always do - down.

They excavate 40 deg holes by going straight down?!?

You're always good for laughs hooper.

Yes, straight down. Wow. Really, you should be careful, you're posting this stuff where anyone can read it, its pretty embarassing.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

One thing ATH should learn about the Internet is that your idiocy is out
there for the entire world to view

Keep digging

Keep digging

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
One thing ATH should learn about the Internet is that your idiocy is out
there for the entire world to view

Like for people to see how you thought 10 red plastic recycling bins use at Shanksville for collection bins were 10 giant metal garbage dumpsters?!

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
they shot it down with a F-16, thats why pieces were missing. i ran out of my house as soon as a turned on the TV that mourning and saw it fly over, i lived 20 miles away. half the neighbors on my street saw it fly over...

they cover it up to make a better situation for the familys....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by werk71

I tend to agree with you. Plus, I know it's Hollywood, but I just watched "Flight 93" again, on TV this morning. If there is a minute of truth in this movie, why would the hijackers allow the passengers to huddle in the back of the plane, use the air phones, and scheme a "take over"? Makes no sense to me.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
what is the attraction to the "fringe" angle ? does it give your brain a jolt ?

I'd actually be very curious to wire some people up and have them read all these hologram, shot down, missile theories and see what part of the brin is stimulated and to see if it overlaps with other stimulus that are desirable. I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, just curious how somoeone could ignore facts, logic and reason in favor of all of these "out there" ideas

I'm sure it's not anti-conformity, because anti-conformity for it's own sake is, of course, conformity

there has to be a physical reaction in the brain that would cause people to seek out these stories in spite of common sense. I mean you have to realize you are supporting a story where george bush pulls off 4 spectacular hoaxes in front of the whole world, and gets away with it. the same guy that couldn't find his way out of the interview room in China. You are supporting a story where literally thousands of americans are in on a plot where thousands of americans will be killed so bush and cheney can go to war over oil and kill more people.

so logically, none of the CT's make any sense, and I believe most truthers understand that, and don't even believe it themselves, but get addicted to the "rush" of reading these ideas

I mean how else do you explain it going on for 10 years ?

it's an addiction

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by werk71

Really? Then you should have absolutely NO problem telling me exactly what it was shot down with and explain HOW it was shot down, but remained completely intact until it hit the ground.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
wrong thread

edit on 3-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE

Tell you what, just at random ask 1000 people if they think the crash site at Shanksville was staged by the United States government in order to lead people to believe that UAL Flight 93 crashed there.

So sad comming from someone who cannot post evidence of parts that he stated was supposed to be stored.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by REMISNE]

Hooper is just a blow hard. Offers no evidence and trolls threads. Would be nice to have at least 1 person that is intelligent enough to counter claims without being inflammatory about it.

They are aslo good at hit and run. When ever a page on a thread makes the debunkers look like a fool, they wait or bury that page and then start all over pretending they didnt get schooled the day before. The official story of flight 93 has been debunked by truthers.

edit on 3-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by impressme

United 93 Still Airborne After Alleged Crash - According To ATC/Radar
04/28/09 (PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Recently it has been brought to our attention that Air Traffic Control (ATC) transcripts reveal United 93 as being airborne after it's alleged crash. Similar scenarios have been offered with regard to American 77 and American 11 showing an aircraft target continuing past its alleged crash point in the case of American 11, or past the turn-around point in the case of American 77. However, both these issues can be easily explained by "Coast Mode" radar tracking. This is not the case with United 93.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Flight 93 was still airborne PAST the alleged crash scene this information came from FOIA and is all verifiable facts.

There was no plane crash in Shanskville PA. Nothing and this proves it. You OS believers can cry all you want, but the creditable evidence speaks for it self.

The lying FBI cover up this false flag operation, of bone yard scraps

So did the crater in shanksville have to do with the war games? Looks like it. Crater looks like a missile strike. Probably made during the exercise.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join