It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did all the Aliens, Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc FAIL to

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Heres a question I have.
I got an e-mail on the 9th saying there is an earthquake alert.
It was from some guys who watch the sun activity.
They earthquake hits and my question is where were all our scientists our government people and why did a little guy like me get a warning instead of seeing it on the news??

A couple of geeks on the internet can predict it but the government scientists can't??

As for your OP...its because all those people are dillusional but with an explanation as usual.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To the OP:

That was rude, abrasive, distasteful, and horrid.

of course that doesn't stop you from being absolutely right.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I PREDICTED A QUAKE. ;P lolz
i really did, though i didn't say where, and my reason for saying so was the there would be a chunk of time between two eclipses and usually an earthquake occurs. or there was last time too...so i just assumed...correctly.

anyways, seeing how a lowly non-psychic predicted the quake with keen observational skills, i'm sure there were others who even more miraculously came to their conclusion. you just didn't hear about it. :/

anyways, maybe psychics don't exist, if thats what you wanted to hear.

i think they do, maybe they weren't looking "at it" or for it and didn't see it. of course there are so many possibilities its hard to see and state the serious threat of one when there are many other slated to occur. no?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Let us ask you this. When was the last time you thought about Haiti before the earthquake. Why do we need to predict that which as already been warned through science. www.cnn.com... We care about everyone and feel the pain of those lost. Yet would they believe us if we told them anyway? Why do the citizens of California still live there knowing that at any minute they are over due for the most massive earth quake they have ever known. That has been predicted by science. For who is to blame when one knows the risks pointed out to them? Doesn't the drug addict know that he will overdose if a certain amount is partaken. Yet drug addicts overdose every day. All these events are tragic and should not be made light of. What happened was a shame. The ones to blame however are not the Crystal Children, the Indigo Children etc. But the government which allowed this underdeveloped and impoverished nation suffer such a fate when it was well known ahead of time that this could happen. Where was this money that is pouring in for relief when a mother watched her child die of hunger in front of her eyes. Humans have a bad habit of acting post humorously. We like to help when devastation occurs of course but we are greedy and uncaring when it does not. Ponder this. I know it may not cause any comfort to you. However it is the truth and in many ways the truth can set you free.
Sincerely Yours,
Demonthenes

[edit on 19-1-2010 by demonthenes]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is a joke right?
Read abit closer cause haiti EQ was allready known by predictions
-
If you dig around this site ,u might find the answer

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And if you read abit more
you prolly find out that this EQ is known and prepared by many,and it might be some tactic changes evolved around it

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I don't think anyone failed at all. I shoud tell you when I read or hear someone claims to have some bizzare kind of cosmic insight, I default to being a scientist. I need proof. I also don't think we should have a massive disconnect of any two people's world view. Ive said it before, yesterday's majick is todays facts. Regarding your question about people and events that seem so outside the norm, at some point, if we don't kill each other, through our questions and paitence, truth will be revealed. I mean it always is, in time.

I might also add if we are in the birth throws of a great awakening, I'l state that giving birth has always been painfull. Any major change, such as it happens with a huge change in human perceptions, and drives massive self reflection, it hurts.As opposed to what I thought ten years, I really believe now we have been in to the first part in a state of massive change. Communications technology, such as the internet, is getting to the point where everyone on the planet (alright, a large number of us), can talk to anyone on the Earth. One reason this is so important is you can talk to them. When this technology gets to the point every one has access to it, we may very well put the Borg to shame...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I didn't specifically predict an EQ, but I did post this in the thread "2010 A very bad year"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 3-12-2009 @ 11:08 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

"Funny you mention this... Last night I was just sitting on my couch when all the sudden 2010 popped in my head, and I had a overwhelming feeling of dread. I was even dizzy for a moment. I said out loud to my husband, " Something really bad is coming" and no, I was not having a cardiac episode nor am I in ill health. This just came out of the blue, and the very first thing that came to mind was 2010. So... We'll see. I hope to God I'm wrong, because I'm sick of bad news."
The OP of this thread also felt something was coming, so.....

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Because it is not the place of a wanderer to do so.

Positive entities do not tell of doom and gloom but instead express love within all circumstances.

Many channelers channel certain dates and these are dates channeled, unknowlingly, from negative entities. Any dates given that relate to doom or negative situations are from negative entities, for in truth there is no doom there is no ending to anything there is only change and eternal immortality for all entities.

Not only that, but the future is infinite in probabilities in relation to the free will of the entities who manifest it, therefor it is not possible to be 100% certain of such cataclysms.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by 11118]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
When you look into the future you have to choose what you want to see i.e. tomorrow or next century. Not many people will have been wondering about whether or not there would be an earthquake, so not many will have posted a thread on ATS about it!
I'm sure there were a few people predicting the earthquake, just like there are those who are predicting a Yellowstone this week.
The interesting thing to look for is whether or not there was any increase in predictions before the earthquake.

I believe there are genuine pychics, but tht most pychics (and possibly even all who charge) are fakes (whether they mean to be or not). However for those people who are genuine in what they do, well I'd be surprised if they were shown something, with the mission of: Convincing a modern world would to take "another earth quake nutter" seriously.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Even if they or anyone would have predicted it (or did), nobody would have done anything about it anyway. So it really makes no difference, and you shouldn't get all up in arms about it.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Riposte]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Earthquakes are natural.

Nuclear bombs landing on cities are not.

They are more worried about keeping us from killing ourselves and becoming a threat to everything around us.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

They have already cashed in on it all.. "it was a vibration from our ships" or "it was a vibration of love disrupted by the dark ones"
what a load of crock.. i think the ET's would be ashamed at the decievers on our planet.. 1942 was a test and we failed them.. 1947 was a test and yet again we failed them. (Thanks to the US government)

ever since it's near sightings and not close up.

pfft
Aliens will appear when they want/need to... these channelers are just charlatans

if you noticed on their pages "Disclosure is soon by Christmas 2009 to Spring 2010" have you noticed how they have ignored that concept and idea now?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
haha, I can answer your question, but you wouldnt like it...

Mainly it is systemic of the simple fact that all those groups are rubbish, or at least made up so some people will have something to talk about.

Also, you cant really do a balancing act with believing stuff like that and science in the same thought bubble, it just doesnt add up.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Simple, there is no such thing as psychics, indigo children,time travelers, aliens etc

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Because they're not doing that kind of work. In order to stop the HAARP and what I think of as black cabals human sacrifice, which was probably made to try and entrench their "wishes" for things, it takes awake and aware people. And people across the globe asking for help, meditating, holding light and frequency, joining together, perhaps serving notice on the leaders that they are fired, supporting each other, doing meditations together and on nature, asking mother earth what they should do after apologzing for being a part of the problem, the list goes on and on and on. Many are already trying to get people to meditate and just practice some simple manifesting to prove to themselves who they really are. There are lots of techniques on line, such as cloud work, parking lot places, hugs, you name. Even youtube has a lot.

Psi also hasn't kicked in to the degree that most can predict world events with accuracy. Many don't even have that future type of psi.

Its like a test whether or not we gain awareness and wake up.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Exactly. And how many times have psychic predictions prevented the loss of life? I mean, seriously, show me a documented case.
— Doc Velocity

Psychic prediction is pretty useless...100 people guess a number between 1-100 and someone will get it right

however, general psychic phenomona is pretty well documented. the best example that comes to mind would be the documentation of Edgar Cayce. His stuff is well documented, specific, and as a general rule, if people did exactly as he said, they got better from all sorts of stuff. take it as you will. I assume there is a science behind it, but I also assume we are no where close publically to discovering the science used. quantum physics may be the right area to start a investigation moreso than smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by drsmooth23

Also, you cant really do a balancing act with believing stuff like that and science in the same thought bubble, it just doesnt add up.

oh, I fully disagree with that on principle. Actually, I find the people believing in a chaotic universe to be more religious than those of a ordered one.

The universe is reacting simply as a matter of cause/effect. on a grand enough scale, everything is perfectly in order and predictable. in the same way that you can determine how balls will move on a pool table, so can you predict the movements of a solar system, galaxy, universe, atom, and everything in between.

There is no magical chaos in this system...electrons dont decide to turn left and then right the next go around..even our concept of free will is a simple natural force of resource growing and consuming. that sudden jump off the cliff, on the grand scheme of things, is perfectly predictable and set in stone.

we are just living on a ball on the pool table and see only chaos of all other balls flying around for little rhyme or reason.

Do we currently have the tech to discover this grand order of things? no...but certainly we can see microexamples of it by using simple rules of physics, and admitting our science is not yet complete.

or you can simply give up and say its all chaos and unpredictable...but thats one step short of saying "cause god wills it to be like that".

addition

So, how does one balance hard science and the plausability of seeing the future? quite simple. how do some people feel tremors of a earthquake before others do. they simply do...they have a more enhanced perception (be it feeling it, or hearing it, or something else...that gut reaction might be simply em fields tweaking out your oversensitivity to such fields hours before the actual effects, etc).

Do we have the ability to "tap into" this grand order of the universe? doubtful on purpose...I would think even the brainpower connected by the planet could...but a person may get the odd wave here and there..that moment of clarity quickly gone. I would be skeptical of anyone saying they could do it purposefully or always accurately, but to simply dismiss all claims because the universe is chaotic and random is perhaps the most unscientific and religious thing a person can do.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Many channelers channel certain dates and these are dates channeled, unknowlingly, from negative entities. Any dates given that relate to doom or negative situations are from negative entities,
[edit on 19-1-2010 by 11118]

Wow, so...anyone whom warns you that if you dont get out of the road, a truck is going to hit you is negative, whereas if your standing in the center of a road and someone blows you a kiss and smiles at you then moves on is positive.

think you made a great case for why never to trust a positive entity.

give me the news of doom and gloom ahead of time anyday over flowers and rainbows as the biggest nightmare my family and I ever experience was about to happen...

if anything, I would venture to say you have it completely backwards.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Why did all the Aliens, Indigo Children, Time Travelers, Mystics, Enlightened, Psychics, etc FAIL to

...predict the EQ in Haiti?

Maybe they didn't FAIL, they just didn't tell us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join