It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blackwater/XE behind terrorist bombings in Asia and Africa?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Blackwater/XE behind terrorist bombings in Asia and Africa?

onlinejournal.com

WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia and Europe are reporting that the CIA contractor firm XE Services, formerly Blackwater, has been carrying out “false flag” terrorist attacks in Afghanistan, Somalia, the Sinkiang region of China, Pakistan, Iran, and Iraq, in some cases with the assistance of Israeli Mossad and Indian Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) personnel.

Fingers are being pointed at Blackwater/XE and Mossad operatives for the motorbike bomb in Tehran that killed Tehran University nuclea
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice. Looks like Blackwater is the new CIA. Only it doesn't blow back on USA if they get caught. Intelligence will just claim ignorance.

So they can get away with false flags all these countries to be able to get more power, more funding, and get away with whatever military strikes they want?

More importantly these terrorist bombing are used to get the rival factions at each others throats, to create more upheaval in the regions.

This world is nuts.

onlinejournal.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 18-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just to add what their agenda is

Blackwater recently rebranded itself to XE

X is an archaic form of abbreviation for Christ and/or Christian that was derived from the cross and the Greek Alphabet. X or Chi is the Greek letter that is the initial of "Christos" - X - which at the same time served as a symbol for the cross. Sometimes written Chi-Rho, (Xp) is another abbreviation for Christos and his followers, the Christians. From the perspective of medieval Christian symbology, 'Xe' is a combination of the Christic cross and the Greek letter, Epsilon, the first letter in the Greek word, Evangelion, glad tidings or gospel. From the perspective of a modern member of the Knights Templar, Xe is immediately recognizable as it symbolizes Christian Evangelism.

In 2004, the current pope signed a letter to the Bishops in the United States warning the laity not to vote for Catholic candidates who had voted in favor of women's rights to abortion. Cardinal Ratzinger's letter weakened the campaign of John Kerry and strengthened George W. Bush who had used the term, "crusade," to rally his forces shortly after 9/11. Speaking in Regensburg in 2006, Pope Benedict XVI made insensitive remarks about the Islamic faith that caused outrage in the Muslim world.

In an affidavit lodged with a court in Virginia, one of the witnesses said that Mr Prince "views himself as a Christian crusader tasked with eliminating Muslims and the Islamic faith from the globe." The statement continues

To that end, Mr. Prince intentionally deployed to Iraq certain men who shared his vision of Christian supremacy, knowing and wanting these men to take every available opportunity to murder Iraqis. Many of these men used call signs based on the Knights of the Templar, the warriors who fought the Crusades.

www.globalresearch.ca...

So..... Xe is bombing in Asia and Africa?
Not surprised, the only question is where else are they bombing?

What we know..... is all false!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I would love another source for this info however

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
quite possibly, my brother and people i met through my brother, worked for blackwater on mamba contracts in Iraq. after not even working with them anymore they are very secretive when asked about their work there.
i had a thread the other day dealing with this as well. check it out..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This is an outrage!

Why do the Americans allow this bullsh!t to continue?

The people that are pulling the strings of this organization should be charged with "crimes against humanity".

If Obama knows about this, he is equally responsible and should also be held accountable if no action is taken.

We need to get the foolish cronies out of Washington and get some real leadership; which is something US hasn't had since Kennedy.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Hung Lo]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Wanted to bookmark this before I lose it.

Will come back and comment later. Can you subscribe without commenting and it gets saved to "my ATS" that way?

top topics

join