It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KOREA 1951

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Not sure if this has surfaced around in ats, but i thought it was worth a humble post.

Just goes to show what is actually floating around the net when you target a specific location.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/542d27af33e6789a.jpg[/atsimg]

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link. Please site your sources, thank you.

[edit on January 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
where did you get the newspaper from
???????

it says june 25th 2007 on the bottom right hand corner, as well as, weekly world news, not very credible source, sorry buddy.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by anubis1_1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
That triangle looks suspiciously like the belgium triangle, it seems to have the same blur round th edges.

aah WWN

case solved.

[edit on 18/1/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
yeah, but look at the bottom right of the page....

The Weekly World News was a supermarket tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007, renowned for its outlandish cover stories often based on supernatural or paranormal themes and an approach to news that verged on the satirical. Its characteristic black-and-white covers have become pop-culture images widely used in the arts.

Weekly world news is NOT REAL

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Note:

You can hear a tape of Mr. Wall telling his story on the Sightings
Radio show of 11-5-97 via RealAudio Archives.

I wonder why you would comment with "NOT REAL", if my memory servers me correct the same thing is STILL being said about Roswell, is it not ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Note:

I wonder why you would comment with "NOT REAL", if my memory servers me correct the same thing is STILL being said about Roswell, is it not ?

it is the source you are using my friend, comparing the WWN to roswell's sources credibility is like comparing guy on the streets opinion of the financial crisis and ben bernake's opinion of the financial crisis.

WWN is a bad source and it makes your story lose its credibility, find a better source and stay away from the crap.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by anubis1_1

Note:

it is the source you are using my friend, comparing the WWN to roswell's sources credibility is like comparing guy on the streets opinion of the financial crisis and ben bernake's opinion of the financial crisis.

WWN is a bad source and it makes your story lose its credibility, find a better source and stay away from the crap.

Just so were clear on this and since your obviously a person who would rather see links to another site and since information of such is often announced to the public with a particular target group in mind it rarely attracts the interest of the masses as such information is out there for a particular purpose for a particular group.

Now for the million dollar question, are you in any position to dismiss or approve images or footage as hoax or genuine and if so, based on what feedback. There are images and footage out there available to the public, and sure there are people working to dismiss and make claims as it being absurd and irrelevant or real...Trust me..i know what i am saying here.

In closing at some point there will be a reply, but my signature should steer you in the direction. If in doubt, sure there are non earthly entity's who visit earth and who are currently based in non public locations. Naturally we are not the only entity with the ability to communicate on a multiple level that being natural and developed extensions of its ability to utilize intelligence. Since i have pointed out the obvious, at what point should i accept or dismiss your rational and obvious thought pattern.

A chain is a strong as its weakest link.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

1. I actually enjoy the thoughts and accolades of my own peers minds instead of just steering someone towards a CREDIBLE link for useful information, either way is a good way to share interesting content. The "particular target group" you are referring to, (i am guessing the WWN reading audience), either use this TABLOID as entertainment other than a means of getting factual information, this is widely accepted. I hate the mainstream media and the way they portray UFO's and the like but instead of using supermarket tabloids as evidence for a thread take the case at hand and do your own research. I read the article and listened to the guys testimony and who knows, maybe there is a case. Your first mistake was the source, everyone on here isn't going to pay attention to anything coming from that publication so if you are trying to defend the source you are using that, my friend, is a mute point.

2. No, i am not in any position to validate a photo, nor did i claim to be. I am, however, in a position to say how i feel, and i am not alone, about your source, the WWN, which everyone knows to be useless.

3. I believe wholeheartedly in the extra-terrestrial presence on planet earth. One could even say i am somewhat obsessed with it, especially dulce new mexico. I love conversing about aliens and outlandish alien theories. I am thought of in my republican family as a "weirdo" because i believe in aliens and the like. In acceptance of my "obvious" thought pattern you should go about it in this way; aliens are real and among us, ,the wwn is crap, and there are far more credible sources to use to influence someones opinion on the matter as well as incite a valid discussion.

I hope this clears up any problems you may have had with my, and everyone elses, opinion with your source, NOT THE CASE AT HAND, the WWN.

have a great day.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis1_1

Hello,

There is no problem what so ever on my end, perhaps my post was suggesting that but my intentions are far from it. Just to get things on the move as my time is some what limited these days for obvious reasons, *back to topic*, there are many mediums used for a variety of reason, keep in mind, the obvious is almost guaranteed to be over looked. Perhaps at a later date i too could experiment to show you how one can transfer a message without attracting unnecessary attention to a particular individual. This is a common means of communication with a 99.9% success rate.

You see the common problem with viewers or active posters across the globe who follow or seek ufo related content is that they seek that ultimate document of video that has exactly what they have perceived as definitive proof. Since that fixation has been implanted from birth due to movies,radio,books,comics,logo's,color combination,habits, family interaction, perception of reality, social interaction, it is has come to the point that if someone was to post a link to a real image , real being the key word to those who also have the background at hand to authenticate, the majority will simply dismiss it as ludicrous. This is the depth and success in coordinated infiltration of the human social behavior when referring to something wich has obvious and is so outspokenly considered a "national security"

I can very easily post 30 images of ufo's out of those 30 images, what percentage of those would one consider real, 80%, 40%, 10% , 1%, perhaps the mere mention of undecided is the validation of proof amongst those who cannot and will not expand on their reasons. As i have often said, denial of disclosure is disclosure itself. Given the fact that intelligence does exist with the ability of interaction and to travel through the cosmos, does this knowledge alter your current and secure life style behind a computer. Obviously it doesn't, so why is there such a momentum regarding disclosure, obviously it will not have any direct impact on your or whoever's life style, is it because the human entity is an entity that seeks the obvious but when confronted is unable to comprehend unless it is simply pointed out to it and translated.

A small but grand example is that every space orientated organization is and will be for the next decade currently using technology to launch vehicles into low and high orbit through the use of combustion. Sir, does that not seem odd to you that the public is currently exposed to a method of transportation that is over 60 years old. At what point should one stop trying to validate the obvious. Then again, why stop, since the current social order on a planetary scale is equivalent to that of ant hill, strong at its foundations but fragile when exposed to an external force.

tristar.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Weekly World News eh.....

Checking the Hot Sheets are we TriStar???

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
Weekly World News eh.....

Checking the Hot Sheets are we TriStar???

April, May through to September

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e5609452e9346993.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1701d4dc1b4b7817.jpg[/atsimg]

Fake or Real ?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
home.pacbell.net...

Listen carefully and don't listen to it with your eye's.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by tristar]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

G'day tristar

I guess it's very frustrating to have such an interesting story only sourced back to WWN.

Unfortunately, unless you can offer another source, the story's credibility is zero.

Have you been able to find another source for the story?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e5609452e9346993.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1701d4dc1b4b7817.jpg[/atsimg]

Fake or Real ?

If supposed to be taken in 1951 in Korea, definitely fake

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

By no means is it frustrating, its just a common process after a while it becomes second nature, i do enjoy reading the various posts/views and perception of how and why and should be allowed to know/share disclosure. In my opinion, its like placing a loaded gun in the hands of a child, eventually it will squeeze the trigger.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

G'day again tristar

Sorry.......I must be sounding quite the "downer" on this thread.

Those 2 pictures have been shown to be quite well known fakes.

If I get some time during the weekend, I'll try to find some links to previous threads &/or external info to that effect.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
An edge on flight for a triangle UFO.
Never saw that one before.
Just assumed all modern UFOs are triangle.
The book 'Man Made UFOs' only had one entry of a triangle in the 40s
out west perhaps in California.

top topics

join