It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hell Based 2010 Event

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The angels here on earth are hellbound. Angels are people that are heaven (angelic) and earth (physical). Both for the moment. So angels shall pass away that hour (significant moment) know no one, but the Creator. Let me explain... There are people who are such angels which are both heaven and earth. This is why it is two men (or two women) in one bed (foundation). These such field beings decieve us daily. Have you ever thought you heard someone's thinking? If so, then know it was one of them since they are also heavenly as in angelic, though of earth says the physical human part. Anyhow, these kinds of people are hellbound. When you are two then the one shall be taken is you (angelic heaven being) and the other left is your physical (earth) body left for dead. The angels' souls shall be the heaven part taken straight to hell. All of this will happen in 2010 I believe. Why? Because of the spiritual code sign of the abomination of desolation noticed in people's awareness. When you see someone standing that shouldn't be since says a spiritual message ago that they are not any longer, then it is realized it is a spiritual code sign only for the reader to understand. In other words, what the message said didnt happen literally it turns out, but serves as a spiritual code. Others also see a spiritual code I noticed in how they say HAARP was behind the Haiti earthquake. Do you understand a spiritual code now? Meaning HAARP wasn't behind the earthquake, but the thought of HAARP being behind it is the spiritual code slipped into the awareness of people. This slip serves as the very quote come true "Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )." Anyway, enough about spiritual codes when you start to understand that remote viewers are these heaven and earth people. They are also called astral projectors. Dont let them fool you. For they are hellbound because they are the angels which are dark that delight in darkness.

Pretty soon people will wonder what killed all these people they are going to see everywhere all over the place. The answer is they physically died because they had been heaven and earth which shall pass away. 2010 I am sure of for when this will happen. It'll be a great relief day when the problems of the world turn out to have been them all along then passed. Immediately after it will be some supernatural occurances never seen before. Things will be changed and all left will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. That bible stuff starts coming true more and more then. Ha! We will not all sleep. So remember, folks, when you see a whole lot of dead people happen suddenly you then know what event it is. Nobody's doing but the Creator's.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Where is your proof that angels even exist in the first place? Much less their travel directions....

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
The angels here on earth are hellbound. Angels are people that are heaven (angelic) and earth (physical). Both for the moment.

Where do you get your information from????

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
No offense. Your post was completely unintelligible. Perhaps you could try and clean up your thought processes.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by brilab45]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi411

The angels here on earth are hellbound. Angels are people that are heaven (angelic) and earth (physical). Both for the moment.

Where do you get your information from????

It's pretty obvious this person got his information from his own backside.

Perhaps next time the OP could at the very least put some paragraphs in amongst his/her post? It really is a straining eye sore to try and read one giant mass of words like that.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sorry I tried to understand what you were talking about but i can't make any sense of it, if you're going to take the time to write a post, which I'm sure is well meaning, can you at least read it and see if people are going to be able to understand it before posting it? I registered just to say that because I was re-reading it over again going 'What?!?!'

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It is amazing to think we only know about 4% of what the universe holds and we think we are so smart that we know what is about to happen on a universal basis. We only see a small spectrum of light waves. We hear less than a dog does and the only reason we even get to see "radio waves" is because we hear them and see them on our radios and tvs.

I have to laugh everytime I see someone tell me all the "human" attributes that some "god" has, including jealousy, vengefulnessl and quick to anger....lol

So this "god" you speak of is so unintelligent, that he needs enough drama in his existence that he/she would stoop to killing his creations in an earthquake to fulfill some "prophecy" of his own making?

You certainly put the "creator" in a very unintelligent light. Almost as if insulting his intelligence.

Seems very presumptuous to me that we could ever think we have the knowledge to even begin to know the plans of the creator. Why do you feel as if this all knowing, all loving (whatever that is) and omnipotent creator/source would ever "need" to annihilate his creations to "make sure they get the point"?

Sounds rather psychotic when looked at from outside the box of angels and demon beliefs. I have learned it very invaluable to make sure the thoughts you believe are not ones that were "taught" to you by others that may or may not have had your best intentions in their heart.

jmho.

peas

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The trump of the Creator will be all those dead bodies suddenly to our surprize... By ones of heaven and earth though.

But know this, that if I had known in what watch the trump of God would strike, I would have watched, and would not have suffered my Christ house to be broken up.

In other words, I'd watch others' houses get broken up by the trump of God since those others are heaven (angelic) and earth (physical) in one foundation each.

A storm of hell is coming for angels here on earth.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
No offense. Your post was completely unintelligible. Perhaps you could try and clean up your thought processes.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by brilab45]

Pretty much a given for most religious people.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The trump of the Creator will be all those dead bodies suddenly to our surprize... By ones of heaven and earth though.

But know this, that if I had known in what watch the trump of God would strike, I would have watched, and would not have suffered my Christ house to be broken up.

In other words, I'd watch others' houses get broken up by the trump of God since those others are heaven (angelic) and earth (physical) in one foundation each.

Yesss, more mindless speculation!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't buy your perspective one bit. If anything I would keep information you believe in to yourself. You cannot sell your beliefs to others for we don't see everything from your perspective. Ranting on about things you may know to people on this forums will just raise questions like "Where did you get your sources?" If you don't want to get bombarded, I suggest keeping what you know to yourself.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Well, lucky me, I'm not an angel!!
I knew the time would come for all you terrible angels to have your feathers plucked

Quack all you want

peas

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
So shall it be at the end of the world: the hellbound angels shall come forth and go straight to hell, and in doing so sever the wicked (angelic) from among the just (phsyical).

Hellbound are the angels.

The desolation of the trump of God shall send forth the hellbound angels, and that shall gather out of this world all things that offend, and them which do iniquity (the hellbound angels); And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Tormentations]

la2

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
where is the evidence to back up this sensationalist speculation

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Fiery the Angels rose, & as they rose deep thunder roll'd Around their shores: indignant burning with the fires of Orc...
- From "America a Prophecy" by William Blake

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Im not the type to jump on the band wagon but we would all like to see some evidence or source(s)....please

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I’d just thought you should Know that science has produced in recent years some amazing drugs to help people with what ever it is you got. So don’t give up hope.

I found that a good Jack & soda works wonders for me.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by la2
where is the evidence to back up this sensationalist speculation

Why do you people keep asking for sources????

This IS the Dreams & Personal Predictions forum.

That would seem to me that the OP's are the source.:bnghd:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This is one example why people think religion is fantasy, becasue some people dream and do not say things according to truth but their imagination.

top topics

join