It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you guys help me out with something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ok so i've just read that total architects who signed the petition are up to 1000 now

Which one of these people are architects who worked on the twin towers.

I would apreciate your input on this, thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

The original World Trade Center was designed by Minoru Yamasaki in the early 1960

Wiki

That's all I could find about the "official" architects, I am sure there are more, hope this helps.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Why is this thread under close staff scrutiny anyone know ?

Why does the subject of a 911 conspiracy warrant extra moderation ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Any chance you could provide a copy of this petition, so I can see what your referring to ?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

I believe that all posts in the 9/11 forum are under close watch by all the mods. Because as soon as a 9/11 truth post comes up all the trolls come out of hiding.

[edit to add] Before I get flamed....Not everyone that comes to a 9/11 truth forum is a troll. There are people who come here and lead HONEST TO GOD debates (no name calling etc.). But you knows those people who add nothing of value to a thread and are only here to derail? THOSE are the trolls.

It would be very interesting to see what names pop up on that list and how they relate to the original building and/or maintenance of the Twin Towers.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by angrymomma]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
From what I gather from American architects I know, Gage's list of architects, aka Swindler's list, is a joke.

Gage buttonholed architects at meetings and conventions saying he wanted them to sign a petition requesting a second deeper inquiry. He also corralled a load of dottering, retired nearly senile guys with degrees.

A quiet uproar with their names now being attached to a conspiracy claiming controlled demolition of WTC.

The architecture journals worldwide have published peer review articles from bonafide architects, structural engineers, demolition exerts - proving beyond question the combination of trauma from the two fuel laden planes acting like the world's biggest bombs (100 tons) and the loss of structural integrity due to weakened steel caused the collapses. Zero evidence of explosive or residue found.

To the hundreds of thousands of practicing architects in the world, Gage is just an embarrassing clown and opportunist. Just send an email to any of the 99% of architects in the world, most of whom have looked at the arguments. They will tell you straight up you've been conned by someone cashing in with the conspiracy subculture's over respect for anyone with a degree.

M

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

That was a really vague OP but since the list of professional architects and demolition experts who have risked their careers to stand up for justice just went to 1,000 I assume you mean this:

www.ae911truth.org...

These 1000 people are all professional architects and engineers. Some may be the original guys but the Twin Towers were constructed something like 50 years ago.

As a side note:

Some people fight the 9/11 truth movement with name calling such as saying these 1000 people are not legitimate etc, pay no mind - I seriously doubt the trolls have checked those names, it is merely lashing out in the only way they know how to.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Thermo Klein]

top topics

join