It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back after many years, NOW I need an explanation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
COMPREHENSIVE EXPLANATION OF THE LAST 13 YEARS OF HISTORY THAT YOU MISSED...

- GEORGE BUSH.
- WE'RE IN THE SH1T.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestideayet
HELP

I'm sorry, but it sounds like you need professional help, not the kind of "help" that comes from a place like this, or anywhere on the internet for that matter. I'm certainly not implying that you're "crazy", however your story indicates you have some things you need to get sorted out. Best of luck to you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Hi Bestideayet:

First off, let me express my sympathy and support for you in your struggle with life. As you have read, it's all too common.

I would like to suggest that the knowledge in this book has been having a powerful effect on you, far beyond what may be visible, as disturbing as that has been.

Two offers of advice:

Give the OTHER book a chance to affect your life. Specifically, Ephesians 6:10, which has no condemnations, but lots of excellent answers. It outlines the energies/existence of powerful beings all around us, and has details that help us to absorb this information. It might be eye-opening for you. Only you will know. I will say this: it's for warriors, and you sound like one to me.

Relax. You are a strong person yourself, from your biographical information. If you were going to be taken down in a direct confrontation with whatever may have come from that book, you wouldn't be here today.

Ongoing battles wear people down, so victory could belong to whoever is still standing when the other falls. Find some strength you can really count on, that is not hiding and playing games with you. In short, are you desperate enough to pray to God and ask for His help, if He's real?

Please remember these words, my friend. Look at your own past, and prepare for the next round. Ask God for wisdom, for the eyes to see, for the belief and information you need. If He's real, you'll experience more than the confusion and pain of life so far. What do you have to lose?

It seems worth the risk, if you're serious, and I think you are.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Copperflower]

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Copperflower]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome back. That's an interesting story. For those who are interested, the book described in the OP is available for free download, no strings, from the author's website:

www.courtneybrown.com...

And the main page for the site is (of course):

www.courtneybrown.com...

I am not a very imaginative fellow. What I get from your story is that reading the two Brown books has had a big effect on your life.

So, why don't you contact Dr. Brown, tell him what you've posted here, and see what he has to say about it?

www.courtneybrown.com...

Regards to Sadie.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bestideayet

This may not be the reason you are looking for...

But in my personal opinion the only thing that connects all of the above is your perception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join