It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Puerto Rico (Possible Alien and USOs caught on cam)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've seen this spot in Puerto Rico. I live in St. Croix 100 miles away. Everything I saw was car lights, planes, boats and ships in the distance. Not to say there are not Ufo's around P.R. There are plenty!!!_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
What area is this exactly in PR? I ask because I live in Puerto Rico and would like to check it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Steve189

I believe it is in Ocean Park Beach. Also says isla Verde. There are two cams, but try Ocean Park Beach. I am watching the live cam now.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by The Coward]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunspot0
Lnk

On the linksite is a little map showing the runway in the exact place as we all see the things fly past. the red star is that beach.

could be wrong though

cheers

The camera seems to be facing more northward. The airport is due west. There's no way I'll believe that the object in the photos i have is a plane. It is just travelling too slow when you take into account how much time there is in between the frames.
For it to be a plane, it would have to be travelling less than half the speed of the boats. Those boats take a LONG time to get across the screen.
????

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
here is the location, you can see the runway

the first video i saw, it was running very quickly at times.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4f086a6ba5e.jpg[/atsimg]

but in the site the video is running normal speed and you can here the sound of dogs,birds,and the sea i think.

so why put the music?

just my opinion.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Dr UAE]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Good job, Chadwickus.

It does look like the daytime super-imposing was raised up sightly to make it look as if the object is above the water.

Your analysis shows that the object probably was right on the water;
therefore, it could easily be a boat.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why would you say Alien?UFO yes, but where's the Alien?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by sperical123

Will Copy paste this:

Second Vid With Bright Light Beams @ around 3:06 you can see what looks lilke a gray? Look at far left, a light being?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ah ok I had a feeling it was around Ocean Park/Isla Verde but just wanted to be sure! I live less than 5 minutes from there and I hear people talk about seeing weird objects in the sky all the time over there. I even have a friend who too some pretty neat pictures of a UFO from his balcony (He lives right on the beach looking towards the ocean).

As for myself, I am yet to see one in person

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join