It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Superstorm and new dark ages.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I do not believe in this whole Mayan 2012 thing but I do believe solar storms will become pretty violent soon and has the great opportunity to change our world forever. Personally I believe we need something to change the world that won't directly kill many of people. I just hate the part about anarchy. But I would love for humanity to have the opportunity to look back at all of our accomplishments and failures to make a better world for ourselves. If this does happen I wish we would reject science and technology and create a more humble world based on nature, harmony and peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Here's another great website that talks about a possible new dark age style world. www.welcomehome.org...

I love Hopi spiritualism and beliefs, this is why they have been able to succed in the face of adversity.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I fear that if the entire country is projecting a fear/expectation of the apoclypse based of movies and books, it may truly occur. 2012, the Road, and all other catstrophe programming is preparing us for what we think is the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I fear that if the entire country is projecting a fear/expectation of the apoclypse based of movies and books, it may truly occur. 2012, the Road, and all other catstrophe programming is preparing us for what we think is the inevitable.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eleven:eleven

We need a new plan and a new Czar to protect us. The "Paper Mache Sunscreen". A barrier could be formed of paper mache or tissue paper, blocking out the sun's harmful rays. This could promoted by a number of noted scientists.

Of course, such a brilliant plan needs it's own Czar, as well as a taxing mechanism to generate the needed revenue.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Technology is a double-edged sword.

It has been of great help and great detriment to mankind.

We will never revert to simpler times, unfortunately. We have become more robotic and have buried our intuitive true nature.

Therefore we are more open to brainwashing.

That is why people should not fear what may be coming because that is wasted energy - you cannot prevent it.

Focus on the now, the people, animals and things you love.

Forget the fear.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Am I the only one that sees the irony of posting about a return to nature on the Internet?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chett

Star to you - yes, utterly ridiculous!

But, in my defence, I did point out that technology is a double-edged sword and I didn't wish that my computer wasn't invented.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Is it possible we could have divine intervention?
Archangel Michael help us out?
That could be a great way to get everyone on Earth to stop
what they are doing and just pray for safety.
Think about it.

top topics

join