It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands Protest Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Too Funny. Enjoy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b5f2adcac193.jpg[/atsimg]

Source

[edit on 16-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
And rightfully so they're losing their faces from all this warming phenomenon.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am so glad to see the game is over for the progressive nut jobs on this issue. No matter how they spin this it will never be the same after climate gate. No matter how many roses you place on a pile of sh*t it will still be a pile of sh*t. I actually feel kind of sorry for some of them it is like a cult member or something or a battered wife they just don't see the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHA. But really, this just goes to show you that man made global warming is a fraud. Let's look at it this way: IF it were real, would there not be better ways to solve that problem than taxing the crap out of people for using their cars, or breathing? Exactly.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

Thousands Protest Global Warming

More truth than poetry (or humor)?

Great picture and header... thanks! Enjoyed it much!

-R

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I nearly didn't look at this thread as I thought it would be predictable.

Glad I did though, got a good old belly laugh at it...

S & F

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
That is fantastic! Thanks for posting this! S&F!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
hehehe..

Al Gore can you say brrrrrr.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
again the ignorance and the intellectually challenged astounds me.

lookup la nina or google it thats all i have to say......

[edit on 17-1-2010 by loner007]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timewalker

----- Real funny. It will be real funny when GOD punishes the ones who help deny the problem of destroying the earth. Here in n-wisconsin we are having a very mild winter--this january is easly 25 degrees above normal. WHY is the midwest so cold--even colder then the n-pole????-----Its the dimming planes flying and spraying their hazzing garbage. Look up and see the planes crisscross or stripe the skies in the morning , changing a blue sky to haze. Its called global dimming, and it works doesnt it??? They cant keep it up for they are really screwing up the weather. Aluminum and barrium will eventually make everybody sick. Its already haveing ill effects on the bugs and thing that are at the bottom of lifes chain. LAUGH dummies-but look up and see the greatest experiment of all time--The planes flying above your heads spraying their crap is why -And its changing peoples minds against global warming--but not for long, you will see like it or not---look up and watch the dimming planes people or stay ignorant and deny-

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
again the ignorance and the intellectually challenged astounds me.

lookup la nina or google it thats all i have to say......

A simple question: if the planet was warming as alleged, why the need to fabricate data, and **ILLEGALLY** destroy the source data, as CRU did?

A simple answer: There is only one reason they needed to do this - because the data does not show any warming (in fact, it shows cooling, and they can not explain it).

Occams razor is quite adequate.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh will you guy's lighten up. It is just for a chuckle. I don't think God will punish me for bringing a little humor to the table. Geezzzzz

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I thought it was funny

new topics

top topics

join