It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think i might have been abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm 16, and I've had this expierence on my mind that i had when i was 9. I wrote it off as a dream, but 7 years later, i can still remember the vivid details...

...I woke up in the middle of the night to a bright light outside my bedroom. I looked outside my room, and through the foyer window i could see this HUGE floating space craft coming down my street. I went to wake up my parents, but for some reason they wouldn't wake up. I ran back into my room and saw a few "Greys" climbing in through my window At first i was terrified. But then i realized (maybe telepathically?) that they weren't there to hurt me, they were taking me for a "ride on their ship.". Immediately, curiosity took over, and i agreed. I was beamed up into their ship.

This is where it gets fuzzy. I can't remember solid, vivid details of when i was on the ship because i think i was under some type of sedative or memory repressant. I compare it to anesthetics because i had that "woozy" feel with blurry vision and memory relapses. Here's what i do remember: they performed some type of examination or something on me. I was on a table and they were working on me. I don't think they implanted a chip, but they said i was important and here for a purpose (i think). I do remember that i was really intrigued by their technology (i'm a real techie). They found it ironic, even humorous that i was not worried about having aliens work on me, rather excited by their technology.

Have any of you had similar experiences? The thing that stood out this than dreams was that the details are so vivid, i remember them perfectly 7 years later. I have really started to think about this memory recently because i had surgery and i think the general anesthetic reminded me of this.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

i've seen grey's to a few times but dont remember being on a ship the last 2 times they came around they fled the moment i caught them i think they know that i want to catch one but yeah i'm sure if your not just trying to get attention or w/e and what u say is legit yeah it happened and they'll be back trust me..i know!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I wrote it off as a dream, but 7 years later, i can still remember the vivid details...

If you wrote it off as a dream, then chances are, it was. Did you write off going to school last week as a dream? no...because you know damn well it wasnt a dream.

Now, the question is, what did the dream mean to you...is it simply a time where you watched a movie and programmed your dream, or perhaps it has deeper meaning...did it make you feel nervous about the unknown or feel like you would adapt well with new experiences. Dream interpretation in itself is a fascinating study and a area you may want to look up moreso than abductions that may or may not have happened. (I clearly remember some dreams I had..hell, I remember also some lucid dreams I had..those were wild...but I know they were dreams, because thats simply what they were.)

Anyhow, if there is doubt, then go with the most likely answer...thats usually the correct one. not saying for sure it was a dream, never know, but self doubt in the first place pretty much sums it up.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I wrote it off as a dream, but 7 years later, i can still remember the vivid details...

If you wrote it off as a dream, then chances are, it was. Did you write off going to school last week as a dream? no...because you know damn well it wasnt a dream.

Now, the question is, what did the dream mean to you...is it simply a time where you watched a movie and programmed your dream, or perhaps it has deeper meaning...did it make you feel nervous about the unknown or feel like you would adapt well with new experiences. Dream interpretation in itself is a fascinating study and a area you may want to look up moreso than abductions that may or may not have happened. (I clearly remember some dreams I had..hell, I remember also some lucid dreams I had..those were wild...but I know they were dreams, because thats simply what they were.)

Anyhow, if there is doubt, then go with the most likely answer...thats usually the correct one. not saying for sure it was a dream, never know, but self doubt in the first place pretty much sums it up.

Interesting... Now that i think about it, It had a very deep meaning to me, and flamed much of my interest in the paranormal from ages 9-12, and i read many books (adult level) about the paranormal during that time frame. That lead to a time from age 13-15 where i really started to throw out old beliefs. But now, i just listen to my gut instinct on whether something is a truth, not to sound cliche-ish...

So it was a "catalyst", if you will.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

most likely they wrote it off as a dream because something that unexplained and un talked about topic as a child that young you have no idea what is happening and then when you get a little older and realize what the actual event was you question yourself because society makes fools of people who come out with the unkown that not everyone has had happened to them so unless it has happened to you i suggest you realize that not everyone in the god damned world gets to witness aliens!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'm 16, and I've had this expierence on my mind that i had when i was 9. I wrote it off as a dream, but 7 years later, i can still remember the vivid details...

...I woke up in the middle of the night to a bright light outside my bedroom. I looked outside my room, and through the foyer window i could see this HUGE floating space craft coming down my street. I went to wake up my parents, but for some reason they wouldn't wake up. I ran back into my room and saw a few "Greys" climbing in through my window At first i was terrified. But then i realized (maybe telepathically?) that they weren't there to hurt me, they were taking me for a "ride on their ship.". Immediately, curiosity took over, and i agreed. I was beamed up into their ship.

This is where it gets fuzzy. I can't remember solid, vivid details of when i was on the ship because i think i was under some type of sedative or memory repressant. I compare it to anesthetics because i had that "woozy" feel with blurry vision and memory relapses. Here's what i do remember: they performed some type of examination or something on me. I was on a table and they were working on me. I don't think they implanted a chip, but they said i was important and here for a purpose (i think). I do remember that i was really intrigued by their technology (i'm a real techie). They found it ironic, even humorous that i was not worried about having aliens work on me, rather excited by their technology.

Have any of you had similar experiences? The thing that stood out this than dreams was that the details are so vivid, i remember them perfectly 7 years later. I have really started to think about this memory recently because i had surgery and i think the general anesthetic reminded me of this.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by iamjebus]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What was the technology you were interested in? What did it look like? What was it doing?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No one wants any thing to do with me unless they want me to fix something for them. So if I was to ever get abducted by aliens the first thing they would do would be to hand me a tool box.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by fixer1967]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i am not sure at all if i think you were abducted by aliens?, i will post back what i think happended to you when i have done some deep anaylasis

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No, of course not. You're just an insecure pubescent boy who is looking for some cheap attention as he can get laid because of his acne.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Have patience, wait a couple of years, and try getting hypnotized. I wouldn't suggest it right now as your brain is still forming.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I find it interesting that these aliens reffered to some purpose in your existance. Of course everyone has a reason to be here, even when they do not know it. I wonder however if they had a particular reason to say that, and if so what it may have meant. Did you get a sense of what they meant by the special purpose they attributed to you ?

new topics

top topics

join