It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the watchers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

Interesting. I have seen through the experience of death that, for me, it was the equivalent of, "my one prayer that was heard"; and through death, our, "sincerely motivated" lives become a prayer that is heard instantly; and the answer is instantly brought back into time according to what is right.

Again; well articulated, EliyahuHaNave..
I appreciate your participation..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Hello all.

I was just talking on an other thread about a watcher I am aware of. The thing is, I never could understand/believe an, "insightful" neutrality.

To me it seems mandatory that any time someone has insight into the grand scheme of the things occurring in the Earth, that one must, "choose" between the good and evil, and not remain neutral. The term watcher implies neutrality.

However I can not accept that that neutrality is, well, neutral! Seriously; I have clearly seen that good and evil exists, but when it comes to the watchers, I have a very hard time accepting it.

I mean they do have an agenda. Right? If so, what? I am highly skilled on these issues, normally; but when it comes to the watchers, I am somewhat at a loss.

My point? They gotta be, "up to something"; but what?

No consequencE..

The word translated 'Watchers' appears three times in the manuscripts contained in the western canon of scripture.

Daniel 4:13 "I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;"

Daniel 4:17 "This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men."

Daniel 4:23 "And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it;"

The word is `iyr pronounced [eer] is Aramaic and can mean 'waking, watchful, wakeful one, watcher, angel'

In the context of its use in Daniel it is referring to what we would refer to as a Holy Angel.

And as such it is comparible to the Hebrew word mal'ak pronounced [mal-awk'] meaning: 'messenger, representative, angel or the theophanic angel (theophany = appearance of the divine Being in human form).

I hope this is helpful.

Some Angels or Watchers are fallen and were involved in the fall of men.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by noconsequence

The polarized mind cannot understand a unpolarized mind. So tends to dismiss it as impossible, as being deceptive and thusly "bad" .... Thus endless conflict is perpetuated.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Or better put a watcher is one who does not want to or cannot get involved. Is disconnected in a sense for whatever reason. A good stenographer in a courtroom who offers no imput and only observes for a example.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

You are one of the people whose post I allways stop to examine; and I welcome you to the thread

Thank you.

Tree of Knowledge is in fact often symbolized being a spider

Ok. But symbolized by whom?

the web itself is in a circle, "representing static geometry, which is an unmeasurable/eternal universe", and separated from all of the lower universes which in this case includes the soul realm.

The crop circle you've linked does appear to hint at something to that effect. If you look in the upper right you'll notice the beginning of a chain. I interpret the sphere in the foreground as being the closest of a long chain of connected spheres.

Note the size comparison between the web and moon

I don't interpret the inner circle as being a moon. My first impression is that the two inner circles are together an eye, and that the outer circle is a world. The web is on the world, and the eye is in the middle of it.

My second impression is that the outer circle is the inside of a long tube, and that the two inner circles are to convey depth, with the web on the inside of the tube. Though overall the eye interpretation feels more correct to me.

Generally when looking at crop circles I try to find multiple synchronous meanings.

Note that the moon, "representing the Devil" and the Earth, "represented by the slightly larger circle", are both going, "into" the spiders web

Using that interpretation, then the outermost circle is our sun? If so, then are you suggesting that the web is on the surface of the sun, or is it a "veil" surrounding the earth and the moon?

I see many ways to interpret the elements in this crop circle. Though most of them seem to lead to similar conclusions about its overall meaning.

the moon, "representing the Devil"

...I would question the source who makes this association. I'm not saying it's wrong. But by the way I choose to perceive things, it could be very misleading.

-----

...perhaps the watchers do not perceive good and evil as "clearly" as you do.

I am not sure that is the case in, "many" cases. Primarily the one of which I am interested.

Just to be clear...which case is that? I was suggesting that good and evil are artificial constructs, and that it would be completely natural for a "higher" observer to not choose sides. Again, to the fly the spider is clearly evil, and to the spider the fly is clearly food. But to you watching, it's very easy to not choose sides and simply observe.

I would think someone with "insight into the grand scheme of things" as you called it in your original post would be more likely to see things this way than someone caught up in the middle of it.

Of course, that might also be part of the reason for "watchers" to incarnate here personally. To lose that impartiality so that they can feel motivated to intervene.

Thank you.

Always happy to offer my perspective. Thank you for reading.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

".... "sick" ... underlings on ATS ... STFU ... "stupid" ... "stupid" ... Pretty stupid ... Go to the thread here, stupid .... "Stupid"...

No, genius brain. It’s YOU who is “stupid”.

Let me first make clear. I did not in the least offend you, neither attack you. Just politely challenged your incredibly awesome “deep experiences”. And very obviously your over inflated ego (e.g. quote from www.abovetopsecret.com...: “My deep experiences have a tendency to separate me even from good people here on A.T.S.. So to many people it is risky to speak with me, because they simply don't understand, and for fear of appearing stupid.” ).

Then, hilarious, you react like a four year old child. Instead of seizing the opportunity to prove your incredible “deep experiences” you resort to mental thrashing about, to silly personal attacks (quote: “…stupid … stupid … stupid... ”), to using highly intelligent kindergarten terms (“STFU”), to putting words in my mouth I never used nor alleged (“i will relent to your, insinuation that I am an inferior blabbering fool”), and to making unintelligible statements like “Since you wish to make a well intentioned statement I made into, "sick", to save your underlings on ATS“); ahem, correction, I of course meant statements much too intelligent and much too insightful to understand for almost all ATS members.

Whereas your post does reveal facts. For instance the fact that you’re losing control as soon as your big ego is challenged just a bit. There seems to be quite a gap between the personality you pretend to be and what you actually are:

-> Your bumptious attitudes, your puzzling allegations and insinuations are met by hardly any fact, hardly any explanation of what you actually mean. And it is obvious why you don’t explain. Partially because you don’t want to explain, which is a cheap and insincere method of throwing a bone to readers that are not informed. And partially because you simply CANNOT explain what you made up.
-> Your “deep” knowledge isn’t “deep” at all. It’s just the shallow “knowledge” and conceit that some secret society proxies have to “offer”. Keep the disinformation to yourself. It’s members like you who are destroying the credibility of ATS.
-> Your messages are actually on a Blossom Goodchild like level (hence no surprise statements like: www.abovetopsecret.com... “God was just being nice enough to share with me, the animal, what that living part of me was doing. I have experienced a lot of things like that.”), a Blossom Goodchild level statement just a little more expertly disguised behind a wall of self made up “deep wisdom”. Your clever compound of truth and fantasy is set up to mislead readers who did not have enough time for research. Which also goes for your oh so fantastic crop circle “expertise” and “interpretations”. For the most part fantasy and pretty poetry interpretations, to impress and fool people.
-> … Which eventually explains your preschool behaviour. As soon as your “deep” wisdom is challenged by someone who’s not that easy to fool your whole stuck-up wall of “wisdom” crumbles into nothingness and personal attacks. As seen. Pitiable.

Have a good day. And don’t feel sad. There are still enough unexperienced ATS visitors who will buy into your pretty poetry.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DeepSea]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

The real problem is people such as yourself that extinguish the lite of life that God is, through His people.

The moment someone demonstrates a tendency towards enlightenment or any good, unique empowering thing, even hope, you coordinated gangs stomp it out.

Ahh-The beauty of the ATS ignore button.

On, "topic". I intend to answer the rest of you soon. I wish to respond well, and am distracted, and caught up elsewhere at the moment:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a feel good thread.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I think they are simply protectors. A guard of something has to be neutral for its job....but that doesnt necessarily mean that its nature is neutral. Its nature would relate to the nature of what its protecting. Is it protecting the nature of a killing crazy man or is it protecting the nature of a humbled wise man. Seeing the worth in protecting the humbled wise man that wont fight....a will steps forward to offer protection for the nature of the wise one.

I connect the watchers to keeping the history of the Earth. I think the Hall of Records is real, mabey not in the physical level, but mabey the astral plain. I think the watchers are a part of keeping that.

I have reason to think that the watchers feel a need to protect Petra. My mother had a strange experience of going there during a NDE and she called the old wise men there 'watchers'. She didnt recall them talking to her...they were just there. She felt they were protecting something.

I also wonder about the stories of a council of Saturn...and if the watchers are linked to that. The council of 9....I think its called.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The real problem is people such as yourself that extinguish the lite of life that God is, through His people.

Now W-H-O is really "extinguishing the lite of life that God is"...?

The moment someone demonstrates a tendency towards enlightenment or any good, unique empowering thing, even hope, you coordinated gangs stomp it out.

Huuuu!? The “enlightenment” that you provide??? How about “endarkenment”.

Ahh-The beauty of the ATS ignore button.

And of the "not interested" button.

It's a feel good thread.

And we do feel the "light of God" that you spread.

It is becoming more and more clear where your “deep” knowledge and interest about the watcher buddies actually stems from. And why you don’t like it – for others - to become “too” deep. And therefore in your posts present and keep sticking to pieces of actually useless surface and fringe information constructs.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DeepSea]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Thank you for your informative response. What I saw the other day definitely was not a holy one, but it was not evil. Like I said, the only way I could describe it was, "active neutrality".

A door of some sort was opened, "into a watchers' being" to me and it was completely clear to me what it was while the door was opened, but as soon as it was shut, I could no longer even conceive it.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

The polarized mind cannot understand a unpolarized mind. So tends to dismiss it as impossible, as being deceptive and thusly "bad" .... Thus endless conflict is perpetuated.

You got my initial vibe concerning them pegged there. But I don't feel quite like that now.

Or better put a watcher is one who does not want to or cannot get involved. Is disconnected in a sense for whatever reason. A good stenographer in a courtroom who offers no imput and only observes for a example.

Assuming that would be the case, "who" would that example be for? To what end? Soooo, I am beginning to lean towards them being angels, "watching" over us.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It might be a better idea to think of a watcher more in the Baseball terms of a “pinch hitter”.

They are going to spend the vast bulk of the game simply watching it.

Should a genuine occasion arise that circumstances are being watched requires a pinch hitter then you send the pinch hitter in.

The pinch hitter of course has been watching all the time, and knows through that observation what type of pitches they are likely to get and what kind of swing it is going to take to hit it.

Watchers are just a little bit more in that they help keep the game balanced and fair.

They might enter the game on either side of the divide based on who really needs and deserves a pinch hitter.

You might ask why? Well, because the game has to go a full nine innings to reach a proper conclusion and outcome.

Now let’s stop slacking off here and get back to playing ball.

After all you are being watched!

Plaaaaaaaayyyyy Baaaalllllll

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

You're good at writing fiction.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No such thing as neutral... as einstein said, "The world is a dangerous place not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and let them do so.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by DownTheRabbitHole]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

Ok. But symbolized by whom?

I didn't mean to over-step/mislead there.

God has used them in dreams and visions to represent it, "to me". I did state earlier that I have experienced moving through and controlling time to some degree..

I know that I have personally encountered that specific being, and that it has inter-reacted with me.

Amusingly enough, I truly have lived an Indiana Jones style life; just not quite so well off. I have learned to go with, "what" I have learned, and did not mean to indicate that it is commonly known that that is what it represents.

If you look in the upper right you'll notice the beginning of a chain. I interpret the sphere in the foreground as being the closest of a long chain of connected spheres.

I am unclear on what you mean there. You mean the web itself being the chain?

I don't interpret the inner circle as being a moon. My first impression is that the two inner circles are together an eye, and that the outer circle is a world. The web is on the world, and the eye is in the middle of it.

I see no reason to dispute that point which is a good one. I'm thinking I was not clear on my point so here is what I mean:
files.abovetopsecret.com...

I light of our different perceptions I should mention, I firmly believe one crop circle can have more than one translation. I believe some of the beings making them are from eternal realms, and do just that.

My second impression is that the outer circle is the inside of a long tube, and that the two inner circles are to convey depth, with the web on the inside of the tube. Though overall the eye interpretation feels more correct to me.

Interesting you should say that about the tube; cumulatively, as a result of some simple research that I have done I have come to believe that our bodies are sort of a tunnel of time through which we are, "poured".

I have seen time as stationary and flowing simultaneously. The eye thing makes sense too.

Generally when looking at crop circles I try to find multiple synchronous meanings.

I just said that up there

Using that interpretation, then the outermost circle is our sun? If so, then are you suggesting that the web is on the surface of the sun, or is it a "veil" surrounding the earth and the moon?

To clarify; I believe that I am reading it because of first hand knowledge and experience. The spider web has power over the small things that venture into it.

With the moon and Earth venturing into it as I explained with the pic, I am seeing the spider web inside of a sphere. Geometrically, a sphere represents a, "static/unmeasurable/eternal" universe.

I see many ways to interpret the elements in this crop circle. Though most of them seem to lead to similar conclusions about its overall meaning.

And I believe many ways could be correct.

...I would question the source who makes this association. I'm not saying it's wrong. But by the way I choose to perceive things, it could be very misleading.

It is well known that the moon often represents the, "lesser light" the devil.

www.soulwinning.info...

Just to be clear...which case is that?

I had a powerful event occur the other night where a, "door" was opened to me, "into" a watcher. It was very strange, and apparently above me. It did not come across in the least bit, "angelic; evil.

It came across as pretty much being aware of seemingly everything, with a "neutrality" that could cut through things.

The associate that it happened with, reminds me of those stories where a small alien demonstrates unfathomable strength. Humanly imposable activity is an average day to him.

However, I was shown that he was a watcher through that weird experience.

I was suggesting that good and evil are artificial constructs, and that it would be completely natural for a "higher" observer to not choose sides. Again, to the fly the spider is clearly evil, and to the spider the fly is clearly food. But to you watching, it's very easy to not choose sides and simply observe.

I just have an extremely difficult time believing power and insight, having no agenda.

The term watcher would also imply having power over the situation; just like the observer of the spider and the fly. The term also implies that they dedicate themselves to, "watching" for a reason.

Of course, that might also be part of the reason for "watchers" to incarnate here personally. To lose that impartiality so that they can feel motivated to intervene.

I believe that is part of it.

Always happy to offer my perspective. Thank you for reading.

And your perspective is valued.. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Wow-That Petra is really beautiful! I wish I could find more pictures!

An associate of mine put it to me like this; "Think of it as God having made us to have 10 particular sets of unique talents, but because of the oppression from the enemy of man, we only develop a few. We therefore need one another to complete the full ten".

That's all he said.

I really don't know what to say; I saw so much neutrality in their stance.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Very eloquently stated. I have been feeling the same thing.

I believe you nailed it..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Just a strange thought but hey, why not.

Common scenario. Time travelers returning to the past to observe and record it but not allowed to interfere in the slightest for fear of changing time lines.
No matter how much they favored one side or recognized the other as 'evil' they would be forced to maintain a neutral position and simply observe.
I do not suggest that this explains them but simply offer it as an example of how or why someone may be forced to remain neutral even in the face of overwhelming evil without approving of the results in any way. I offer it merely to show a little thought could possible produce quite a few scenarios resulting in 'forced neutrality'. Think about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join