It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the watchers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Hello all.

I was just talking on an other thread about a watcher I am aware of. The thing is, I never could understand/believe an, "insightful" neutrality.

To me it seems mandatory that any time someone has insight into the grand scheme of the things occurring in the Earth, that one must, "choose" between the good and evil, and not remain neutral. The term watcher implies neutrality.

However I can not accept that that neutrality is, well, neutral! Seriously; I have clearly seen that good and evil exists, but when it comes to the watchers, I have a very hard time accepting it.

I mean they do have an agenda. Right? If so, what? I am highly skilled on these issues, normally; but when it comes to the watchers, I am somewhat at a loss.

My point? They gotta be, "up to something"; but what?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Perhaps it doesn't mean neutral but rather someone / something who watches and for whatever reason can not take action but simply forced to watch ?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
you can be neautral and still have and agenda. it just means that you are niether for or against both sides

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Which implies to me that they could actually be taking part in raising us, maybe acting, "at times". Which I have had one give me guidance one time. So that was a possibility which I have considered, without closure.

Originally posted by RokNinja
you can be neautral and still have and agenda. it just means that you are niether for or against both sides

Agreed; but then, how come they watch? I guess a better way to ask would be, with all that insight, that must be there for a purpose, what is it being used for?

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
We watch for many reasons. Basically it is to be able to understand the complex nature of existence, since humans, having the brain capacity for programming are easily manipulated. This is not to say that we manipulate, this is to say that we watch others manipulate, and observe the outcome. What results is quite intriguing. It seems that when the human mind is given the impulse to do a thing which is against its better judgment, the human capacity of self-hood steps in and wrestles with the outside ideal. It is almost as if the brain is a social element, rather then the archive which it was previously hypothesized as being, while the self-awareness, is a rather anti-social construct whose origin is unknown.
I apologize for getting off-topic.
We watch, so that we might fairly record, that which has transpired. With the express intent of not falling into the same trappings that humans have.
We are neutral in regards to those which we watch, yet we have our own capacity for light and dark, though good and evil are often times associated with black and white. I would say that we choose to view things from what you may call, a "technicolor" perspective. We have learned through our observations that all of your religions, belief systems, everything, are only aspect of a more complex spectrum. We cringe at your societies many attempts to remove one color or the other from the whole, without understanding that to remove even a single element dooms the whole.
We watch, and we wait.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequenceTo me it seems mandatory that any time someone has insight into the grand scheme of the things occurring in the Earth, that one must, "choose" between the good and evil, and not remain neutral. The term watcher implies neutrality.

However I can not accept that that neutrality is, well, neutral! Seriously; I have clearly seen that good and evil exists, but when it comes to the watchers, I have a very hard time accepting it.

I mean they do have an agenda. Right? If so, what? I am highly skilled on these issues, normally; but when it comes to the watchers, I am somewhat at a loss.

Maybe not Neutrality but moreso Equanimity?

What we might call soul level awareness exists "above" what we perceive as Duality; the good and evil perception. If we were currently "in" that level of awareness we too would know that all we see is perfect for that moment, that we do not have to do anything.

To watch is to observe. The soul has many "incarnations" in various levels of awareness at any time, so it must also be observing itself. In effect, you may be a watcher at your own higher levels of awareness while having no concepts or perception of it at all within the limited human awareness level.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

I had to read your post more than once.
Ok-I see no sense in opposing you, and agree with your points. I believe your input is sincere. Thank you for your response. Please feel free to share.

I have seen some very heavy hitters when it comes to people that move with angelic/demonic abilities; so truthfully I am open to the belief that you could be a watcher. And like me, I believe they only know what they're suppose to.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Maybe not Neutrality but moreso Equanimity?

What we might call soul level awareness exists "above" what we perceive as Duality; the good and evil perception. If we were currently "in" that level of awareness we too would know that all we see is perfect for that moment, that we do not have to do anything.

To watch is to observe. The soul has many "incarnations" in various levels of awareness at any time, so it must also be observing itself. In effect, you may be a watcher at your own higher levels of awareness while having no concepts or perception of it at all within the limited human awareness level.

I understand what you are saying through experience. I have come out of the woodwork on the other side of the planet in my, "God realm body", which is eternally higher than the soul plane, and when I did, it was quite clear to me that I had been there the whole time..

God was just being nice enough to share with me, the animal, what that living part of me was doing. I have experienced a lot of things like that.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Insightful nuetrality. Interesting. When observing the nature of the soul it is noted that there is a tendency towards both ends of the spectrum, both light and dark, however, there appears to be an overarching awareness which is in and of itself Neutral. It appears to be the governing factor which keeps the individual from sliding to far in either direction. Yet, if one is easily angered with a tendency towards psychopathic behavior, just as if one is prone to love with a psychopathic tendency for worship, it is this neutrality which enables the individual to live a life full of meaning and shepherds them in from loss of fulfillment through over/under indulgence in the farther reaches of their respective spectrum.
However, I would have to point out that this awareness appears to be neutrally insightful, in regards to the humors, yet in and of itself does not bear insightful neutrality.
Watchers, in and of themselves, are many things. Just as there exist the same ability within the soul to govern the humors, so do we exist. Many are warriors, many are guardians, most stand between the lines on this planet, yet we all long for home. Just as there is both visible and invisible radiation, so do we exist, here, below and above.
There was a rift once forged, and it rang throughout all of creation, thus are we here, we stand at the anvil, and question the hammer. Yet it was not the hammer, so much as the hand which wields it, thus we questioned the hand. The hand answered not, thus we questioned the intent, the thought itself. When it did not answer, we watched, let the rift unfold, knowing that the tail would reveal the head, and thus the answer would be discerned.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
One of the most educated and well-researched articles on "the watchers" can be found in the excerpts from Yom Horn's incredible book,"Apollyon Rising 2012".

I'll just quote a tiny bit.Check out the link to read it all! It is fascinating.

From www.newswithviews.com...

...The Apocryphal Book of Enoch gives a name to the angels involved in this cosmic conspiracy, calling them Watchers. We read:

...And I Enoch was blessing the Lord of majesty and the King of the ages, and lo! the Watchers called me—Enoch the scribe—and said to me: ‘Enoch, thou scribe of righteousness, go, declare to the Watchers of the heaven who have left the high heaven, the holy eternal place, and have defiled themselves with women, and have done as the children of earth do, and have taken unto themselves wives: "Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth: And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children [the Nephilim], The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain" (1 Enoch 10:3-8).

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
June 5th is the night of the watcher. What did the watcher see? What do they do? What makes them watch?

These are the things I ponder.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
There was a rift once forged, and it rang throughout all of creation, thus are we here, we stand at the anvil, and question the hammer. Yet it was not the hammer, so much as the hand which wields it, thus we questioned the hand. The hand answered not, thus we questioned the intent, the thought itself. When it did not answer, we watched, let the rift unfold, knowing that the tail would reveal the head, and thus the answer would be discerned.

Interesting you should say that, because I saw an angel, in Eden say something like, "My God can't look at you!?"; and in the same movement, it struck all life down through all time unto death.

To the angel it was a small, very contained move. It didn't like the fact that it's God was offended! So I know that the, "rift" did in fact occur through experience, as well as having believed the written word concerning it.

God has shown me many moves through time; some I participated in. I have not moved with that kind of authority for some time now.

Funny thing, I am still not getting it about the watchers, though we have related. Late now will come back tomorrow God willing.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

To me it seems
that one must, "choose" between the good and evil, and not remain neutral.

Oh? When you watch a spider eat a fly, do you "choose" good or evil?

I have clearly seen that good and evil exists, but when it comes to the watchers, I have a very hard time accepting it.

...perhaps the watchers do not perceive good and evil as "clearly" as you do.

To be less obscure...good and evil are purely subjective. Again, is the spider eating a fly good or evil? Depends totally on whether you identify with the spider or the fly, doesn't it? Well, if space aliens descended on earth, enslaved humanity and ate the fat ones...would that be good or evil?

Depends on with whom you identify.

Someone who can identify with both sides, or neither...will have little difficulty remaining neutral.

I mean they do have an agenda. Right? If so, what?

Well, to incarnate into this space, presumably yes there are reasons. I would hypothesize that reasons vary, and that there is no reason for individual watchers to have only a single reason. Some possibilties for you to consider:

1) Desire for a particular outcome
2) Boredom. When you're an immortal being...what else are you going to do?
3) Fondness for humanity
4) It's a chance to learn.

The term watcher implies neutrality

Perhaps the chosen label is misleading. If one truely intended only to observe, what would be the purpose of incarnating into human form?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

you can be neautral and still have and agenda.

Agreed; but then, how come they watch? I guess a better way to ask would be, with all that insight, that must be there for a purpose, what is it being used for?

A baseball umpire is neutral, yes? What purpose does he serve?

Perhaps your neutral watchers are there to officiate, to enforce certain rules, or in this case...to help bring the game to an end.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EliyahuHaNave

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
We watch for many reasons. Basically it is to be able to understand the complex nature of existence, since humans, having the brain capacity for programming are easily manipulated. This is not to say that we manipulate, this is to say that we watch others manipulate, and observe the outcome. What results is quite intriguing. It seems that when the human mind is given the impulse to do a thing which is against its better judgment, the human capacity of self-hood steps in and wrestles with ... without understanding that to remove even a single element dooms the whole. We watch, and we wait.

Hey Mr. heaven sent “the hammer” (your second post) watcher dude. Why not simply watching and judging your own clique and its endless greed instead of spewing pseudo wisdom. Why not “observing” the brain capacity of you so called “watchers” yourselves. Which seems pretty limited when it comes to greed issues and to treating equals as equals. You know you aren’t “watching” in the first place but deceiving, exploiting, and destryoing Earth’s societies.

“Watcher” is simply another nice label for Earth’s charmful “Elite”. Google ‘A(n)nunaki’/’Sitchin’/’giants’/’nephilim’/etc, read up on it, and you’ll perceive the hidden genetic connections. And the deception.

Let me quote the page linked by“On the Edge” above: “….’Ye have wrought great destruction on the earth. And ye shall have no peace nor forgiveness of sin: and inasmuch as they delight themselves in their children [the Nephilim], The murder of their beloved ones shall they see, and over the destruction of their children shall they lament, and shall make supplication unto eternity, but mercy and peace shall ye not attain’ (1 Enoch 10:3-8).” (www.newswithviews.com... )

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Cabaret Voltaire; DeepSea; On the Edge;

“Watcher” is simply another nice label for Earth’s charmful “Elite”. Google ‘A(n)nunaki’/’Sitchin’/’giants’/’nephilim’/etc, read up on it, and you’ll perceive the hidden genetic connections. And the deception.

I completely, "get" what you all are saying here. ie. The Georgia guide-stones set up so that after it's all said and done, their intention is to come out and, "reveal the great guidance and insight they have to offer". Posing as a group of concerned parental types that were waiting for, "the proper time" to, "help" us. When in reality that, "new boss would be the same as the old boss".

Yes. I see your points to the point that I fully believe I could explain their origin in even a more clear way than most well versed in said area, and perhaps all who are in the public view.

While IO know the Nephilim exists, I believe I am referring to a different group of individuals that have nothing to do with the Nephilim decent; but I am still unable to describe them within myself.

I wish to share, at present, that when I read the words, "We watch for many reasons." in EliyahuHaNaves' post I was put on, "defense". However, their following statements were articulated in a way that I would expect one of them to answer.

I therefore take no offense in their approach. Just like I might, "reveal" myself to one that asks about my individuality/perspective. They are, "human"; just different.

Hammer = Tree of Knowledge/father of the Matrix, "to me". It is the one God used to bring the Devil into being; having eternally more power than the devil; so yeah, hammer.

Thank you all. I know you are correct concerning the Nephilim..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hello LordBucket.

You are one of the people whose post I allways stop to examine; and I welcome you to the thread..

My deep experiences have a tendency to separate me even from good people here on A.T.S.. So to many people it is risky to speak with me, because they simply don't understand, and for fear of appearing stupid.

Originally posted by LordBucket

Oh? When you watch a spider eat a fly, do you "choose" good or evil?

Funny you should say it in that way. My experience has taught me that Tree of Knowledge is in fact often symbolized being a spider. The scope of its' power is unfathomable.

Note that the moon, "representing the Devil" and the Earth, "represented by the slightly larger circle", are both going, "into" the spiders web, "represented by the arrow pointing into the web here: www.nickpope.net...

To go even further, the web itself is in a circle, "representing static geometry, which is an unmeasurable/eternal universe", and separated from all of the lower universes which in this case includes the soul realm.

Note the size comparison between the web and moon, "which is the Devil" and the Earth. The tree of Knowledge has the authority to raise races unto life and death literally being innocent of any wrong doing.

The bible says it was pleasing to the eye; and I am convinced it meant the eye of the lamb, which was not hidden in the Garden of Eden. Anyway I believe it has everything to do with all watchers regardless of their origin/affiliation.

...perhaps the watchers do not perceive good and evil as "clearly" as you do.

I am not sure that is the case in, "many" cases. Primarily the one of which I am interested.

Depends on with whom you identify.

I agree with that as far as our, "mortal" perspective is concerned.

Well, to incarnate into this space, presumably yes there are reasons. I would hypothesize that reasons vary, and that there is no reason for individual watchers to have only a single reason. Some possibilties for you to consider:

1) Desire for a particular outcome
2) Boredom. When you're an immortal being...what else are you going to do?
3) Fondness for humanity
4) It's a chance to learn.

I am sort of forced to pick all four. Just a little unsure, "what" that means/entails.

Perhaps the chosen label is misleading. If one truely intended only to observe, what would be the purpose of incarnating into human form?

My threads point exactly!

A baseball umpire is neutral, yes? What purpose does he serve?

Again; another good point that is worthy of consideration.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
So to many people it is risky to speak with me, because they simply don't understand, and for fear of appearing stupid.

I'll daring take the risk. Please make me appear stupid by supplying "too deep" info. I'd love that. Can't get enough truth. If it is.

While IO know the Nephilim exists, I believe I am referring to a different group of individuals that have nothing to do with the Nephilim decent; but I am still unable to describe them within myself.

"Nothing to do with the Nephilim decent"? I am very curious. But how are we to “not understand” when you are “unable to describe”? Didn’t you open a thread about “What are the watchers?”

Note that the moon, "representing the Devil" and the Earth, "represented by the slightly larger circle", are both going, "into" the spiders web, "represented by the arrow pointing into the web here: www.nickpope.net...

Nice crop circle. But again no further explanations. What’s the “assignement” of the moon-devil? Might he simply be the lurking spider in the middle? Or - much deeper and nicer - could the devil himself be a victim in the web of deception? Or, might the devil possibly intend to deceive us into believing he’ll be a victim of deception himself some day (very clever move)?

The tree of Knowledge has the authority to raise races unto life and death literally being innocent of any wrong doing.

Now that’s a pretty deep one. But still not too deep for DeepSea. So let's expand on this some more and ask you an even deeper question: Are you r-e-a-l-l-y sure the “authority” also includes to "raise" excessive murder, rape, robbery for thousands of years? Do your “deep experiences” yield a clear answer to this?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DeepSea]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepSea

I'll daring take the risk. Please make me appear stupid by supplying "too deep" info. I'd love that.

Since you wish to make a well intentioned statement I made into, "sick", to save your underlings on ATS, I will give you the best opportunity to defame me by the most provable, "link".

If you don't have the ability to prove me in fault then STFU..

Math is suppose to be something that demonstrates itself. If you show me my flaws in my math, which are mathematically demonstrative, i will relent to your, insinuation that I am an inferior blabbering fool.

I use real math that verifies itself. Prove me wrong and it will be me that is, "stupid" and moves, "baselessly", and not you. Otherwise I will know that some-one who doesn't know as much as me was ragging me..

Since you are, "capable" of judging me, for the sake of the, "stupid" people on A.T.S., I will refer you to the thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But how are we to “not understand” when you are “unable to describe”? Didn’t you open a thread about “What are the watchers?”

Duh, wasn't that me asking the question? Then your asking, [what do I mean, "what do I mean"] Pretty stupid.

Nice crop circle. But again no further explanations.

None offered to yoU..

The tree of Knowledge has the authority to raise races unto life and death literally being innocent of any wrong doing. ---- [ME-No cons]

[You]Now that’s a pretty deep one. But still not too deep for DeepSea. So let's expand on this some more and ask you an even deeper question: Are you r-e-a-l-l-y sure the “authority” also includes to "raise" excessive murder, rape, robbery for thousands of years? Do your “deep experiences” yield a clear answer to this?

Go to the thread here, stupid:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my immediate judgment tells me your agenda is negative; thus you are born out from under the thrown of, "Stupid" [Genisis 7:2]..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by noconsequence]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepSea

Deep Sea, I apologize, I should have been clearer on this. I am not connected to, an any way, the elite, the fallen angels, or any other group. I am simply I. The watcher, in a human, is the side of us that contemplates others and their actions. I have no reason to argue with you, since I have similar words for those deviant souls. What I am saying however, is that in our watching, THEY are not immune. Their tangent for mental masturbation through the infliction of suffering on others is unbearable. They are an extreme of the spectrum, one that is dark, and there are others.
I choose to walk the middle path, as many of us do. I do not have wealth, holdings or titles. I was dedicated as a high priest in the womb, forfeit to G-D, born dead and remained that way for 45 minutes, I died in a car accident and broke my back and spinal cord, yet it regrew in 4 days, was identified in a morgue by my father and still I walk, I have suffered through heart attacks numerous times to the point of expiration and beyond, witnessed, was never resuscitated, yet here am I, with no ill effect to my being nor its vessel. I know that this is neither the time nor the place for this conversation and will in the near future dedicate my time on a series of threads with images of my x-rays and M.R.I.'s, my death certificates and what not, so, some other time. I have seen much of this world, yet am not of this world, I am simply I. no one special.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join