It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Roof is Caving In! - Democratic Underground -

page: 1
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It looks like they are beginning to be believe their own lies.
When Brown wins: Blame it on the Diebold voting machines.

Democratic Underground - Good for a laugh!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]




posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


Well, I guess it only applies when it's not your guy. I found the whole criminal aspect of their problem hysterical. So between the fraud commited in the presidential election, vote early, often and out of state now, they have reservations?


[edit on 15-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed
 


The GOP clearly has momentum!
Obama will only make it worse.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I Hope Massachusetts don't loose their minds and VOTE for Brown ..

I have faith in you Massachusetts ! .. don't fail us .. keep it lefty!



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


True, I'm just wondering between now and tuesday how much the MSM is gonna play up his new union deal. I'm also wondering if the Dems dare try the same crap they pulled during the presidential election. I also wonder, are they using the machines as an excuse to tie up the election results ala Frank. If Brown can't be seated due to a contrested seat.....well hmmmmm. See we're innocent, this was just too important to wait for a recount, so we voted now.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


True, I'm just wondering between now and tuesday how much the MSM is gonna play up his new union deal. I'm also wondering if the Dems dare try the same crap they pulled during the presidential election. I also wonder, are they using the machines as an excuse to tie up the election results ala Frank. If Brown can't be seated due to a contrested seat.....well hmmmmm. See we're innocent, this was just too important to wait for a recount, so we voted now.


Too many people are watching this election. It will go down
exactly like the Corzine race in New Jersey.
GOP wins and then Team Obama will change the subject fast.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by adifferentbreed
 


The GOP clearly has momentum!
Obama will only make it worse.



what could be worse than the annointed one and all his corruption ...??? Chicago style



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well this ought to help. I can't believe how stupid politicians are any more. Just a thought, maybe we should elect the speech writers of some of these people. It seems the only time they sound intelligent is when they read a prepared speech.


Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
I Hope Massachusetts don't loose their minds and VOTE for Brown ..

I have faith in you Massachusetts ! .. don't fail us .. keep it lefty!


Yes, keep bankrupting your state and wind up like Washington and California.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
It looks like they are beginning to be believe their own lies.
When Brown wins: Blame it on the Diebold voting machines.

Democratic Underground - Good for a laugh!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]


Let me guess....in every post every other word is f* this and f* that?

I swear (LOL) that if liberals couldn't cuss, they wouldn't know how to express themselves at all.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Free advertising for other sites? How is this breaking political news in any way?
It's just a diatribe against another website. Why flame them here? Whats going on with this thread?



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey
 


The mass reaction by a group driven by the same ideology is news. It's a site for liberals, by liberals, and funded by liberals. ie George Soros.

If they even sense a bit of conservatism in you over there, they ban you in a second.



posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4
 


It's a great place to go and see what they are up to.
Blaming the Diebold machines is hilarious! OMG! Just look
at the polling data! Coakleys own pollsters show her behind!
Is it even possible that the independents and the GOP do not
agree with the liberals?



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4
 


So what? What does that have to do with breaking political news? Nothing.
This thread is nothing more than a flame vent on another website. I don't care if they like lib or reps.

Did they release some kind of secret emails? Does Obama post there? Did the OP get banned from there and decide to make fun of it here?

Very bad form Eurisko2012. Very poor. I'd like to think that we are adults here or at least mature persons. The kind of people that don't start flame threads in the hopes of creating board wars. I see no point to this thread other than to direct members from here to there for "a good laugh". Were you hoping people here would post annoying things there? Did you start this thread to get them some cross traffic? What is the point of your three sentence OP and this thread?



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I love reading the lefty websites! They are about the most entertaining and comical reading available nowadays. I cannot wait to see the moonbat reaction to Scott Brown being elected to the U.S. Senate seat vacated by the late Edward Kennedy. Too bad there's talk the corrupted Socialists in power are planning on delaying seating Brown as long as they possibly can.



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Flakey
 


The breaking political news: The democrats plan on losing
in Massachusetts. Their own polling shows it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
When they lose, they plan to blame the Diebold machines.
They are in denial that the majority [GOP/independents]
do NOT want ObamaCare.
------------------------------------------------------------
These very recent bad polls are in fact Breaking Political News.
You are just whinning because this news is bad for you.
It's very bad form on your part.
I forgive you.



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
I love reading the lefty websites! They are about the most entertaining and comical reading available nowadays. I cannot wait to see the moonbat reaction to Scott Brown being elected to the U.S. Senate seat vacated by the late Edward Kennedy. Too bad there's talk the corrupted Socialists in power are planning on delaying seating Brown as long as they possibly can.


-----------------------------------------------------
That little plan will not work.
Joe Lieberman will vote "no" if they play games seating
Senator Brown at the U.S. Senate.



posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
-----------------------------------------------------
That little plan will not work.
Joe Lieberman will vote "no" if they play games seating
Senator Brown at the U.S. Senate.


Actually the talk is that the Massachusetts DICs (Democrats In Charge) are planning on delaying it, not the U.S. Senate DICs.



posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Just took another peek!


The prevailing "wisdom" over there is that Obama is the messiah, and his mere presence in Massachusetts will be enough to pull this out for Coakley.

One poster is still in emotional distress with the death of Ted Kennedy. He can't seem to get over it.



posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4
 


Democrats are on the phone to other democrats. Please vote!
They don't get it. The Independents and GOP will decide this
senate race.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2 >>

log in

join