It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well that ought to really help her against Brown......but don't worry Obamas on the way. Do any of these people think before they open their mouths.

washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

The other day I was talking on a thread that to beat any politician nowadays all you have to do is be an unknown and just run on being exactly the opposite of the person in office. Plus of course you have to keep your past indiscretions and foibles under wraps. Sound familiar?

Just keep asking questioning these asshats and the truth will come out. They are elitist pricks that think they know what is best for you and me.

If I did not have a couple of big skeletons in my closet I would be signing up for any number of the elections coming up.

Let us hope this year something changes. If it does not, we will find ourselves in a world of hurt.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Is there no end to the stupid things this woman has said in the last week. They really need to hide her if they want any chance of winning this election. Her aid knocks the Weekly Standard reporter to the ground and a day later she is on camera saying she wasn't there and didn't know anything about it... AFTER the picture showing her looking down on him had been broadcast around the world multiple times. Being a liar is one thing, but being stupid and a liar is too much.

Edit for those not following this election: She also said there are no more terrorists in Afghanistan, spelled the word Massachusetts wrong on her television commercial, and then fled to D.C. to have a dinner fundraiser with the Health Care Lobby. Can you say Dumb **s.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by factbeforefiction]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Think about all the hockey fans she alienated by criticizing Brown shaking hands at the Bruins game last week at Fenway Park.

I think Massachusetts (which BTW was misspelled in her own campaign ad) has alot of Catholics and Hockey fans.

What a loon!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
UH OH - Stop the presses - I just heard in my car that a new thing came out and will be on Hannity tonight in about 15 minutes!

Apparently Coakley wrote an order to let a guy out of jail with no bail or bond or anything because his family was well connected politically. The guy was in jail for raping a little girl with a curling iron!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Watching it now, boy oh boy, I wonder if she is going to even have a job after this coming out.

Like I have said before, if you are a part or connected to the power elite, you are not held to the same standards as the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

And now with Obama going there and the media advising dems to cheat....gotta wonder what's next? Between the unions, acorn, the black panthers, Obama and the media.....if Brown wins, it'll be the defeat of the century.

top topics

join