It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Nordic teachers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
smokingman2006 if i recall, Unleashed86 said the world has been judged, and it will soon come to an end. You got the same message of the end comming near?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura
smokingman2006 if i recall, Unleashed86 said the world has been judged, and it will soon come to an end. You got the same message of the end comming near?

The world has been judged!
By who, what, when, where?

Choices have been made!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
read Unleashed86 www.belowtopsecret.com...

title "Final Judgment: All are Scheduled to Perish"

[edit on 23-2-2010 by saabacura]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

By the way your avatar is freaky

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I think your avatar is cool

I have been wondering...for a while now...why there are never any photos of these pleadian aliens. I know we dont have photos of reptilians or greys as such, but there is more eye witness accounts of these two aliens. the "light aliens" seem to be seen in third eyes, astrally or in alternative states.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

read Unleashed86 www.belowtopsecret.com...

title "Final Judgment: All are Scheduled to Perish"

[edit on 23-2-2010 by saabacura]

That is a very interesting thread, thanks for posting its link. Ive heard this person being linked to before but have never read their threads, for some reason I thought they were yet another Im an alien types (Im totally saturated with those people on here and dont believe most of them), but unleasheds thread seems to be beyond all that, from what I understood from it (will have to read it again, its intense) its very interesting.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

By the way your avatar is freaky

I guess you are not a fan of "Farscape".
I think she is fabulous.

www.henson.com...

Your avatar is non-existent.

I will read the link later, I scanned it, some I believe some, not so much the judgment part, that would indicate that we are not Self Sovereign beings and that I don't buy. Do I believe this is all coming to a close? Yes.

However let me read the entire thread and get back to you.

Peace!
Cindy

Ok I read a lot of it. I agree with him conceptually but he is coming from a very Christian dogmatic perception. We as souls have choices to experience Source or not. Those that choose not to be with Source will not be with source, its a choice. But eventually all will return one way or another.

Thanks for sharing that. I appreciate it.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by cindymars]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi Mr Green.

Yes, truthseeker84 is talking about me, and in referrence to another thread I briefly participated in, i.e., this one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope that clarifies the issue.

Apologies for not answering sooner, but I’ve been away.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish

Well I'll go read that thread then. might explain what they meant by it, thanks

Im not judging any one here but recently everyone I know seems to be turning out to be an alien. Id just like to say well thats fine ...but I Am NOT one and I whont be swayed by such talk. I think I know myself better than anyone, and I trust my inner voice over this new influx of alien talk.

What Im trying to say is (and sorry this isnt aimed at you Beamish in any way, I hope you understand that, Im just voicing my concerns on my reply to you ) that claiming your an alien is fine, but dont go around attempting to convince others they are one too, and that unless they do certain things like control weather, send light to areas to stop earthquakes, attract other aliens to Earth..save the people through radiating frequencies..the list goes on, and if these said things are not done we will will not be completing our "life mission", its not correct to say this to others and Im fed up of it and I think its all ego or misplaced understanding of self.

Thank you

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

What Im trying to say is (and sorry this isnt aimed at you Beamish in any way…

No problem! I am not that suspicious that I feel every comment is aimed at me.

…claiming your an alien is fine, but dont go around attempting to convince others they are one too…

I agree. And the same applies to “contactees”, too.

Isn’t it possible that any true contactee – and I feel that some people have been in close vicinity to alien beings – might not feel the need to, or have even been told to, demand the attention of their fellow Humans?

Perhaps contact is an intentionally personal experience – in a way that we can not yet understand – but that has converse effects on the contactee.

Maybe our religiously influenced upbringings – direct or not – causes anyone who has such a bizarre encounter to instantly assume that they are in the presence of advanced spiritual beings, even if those beings never declare such a thing.

…and that unless they do certain things like control weather, send light to areas to stop earthquakes, attract other aliens to Earth..save the people through radiating frequencies..

Well, that’s always the clincher, isn’t it? Evidence. Or the complete lack of it. Of course, asking for it is verboten.

Let’s not forget that smokingman2006 said he had evidence…

…and if these said things are not done we will will not be completing our "life mission", its not correct to say this to others and Im fed up of it and I think its all ego or misplaced understanding of self.

Or, alternatively, it’s a misplaced sense of importance/form of control/power trip etc.

Personally, I believe that the whole alien abduction/contact scenario supplies, for some, a stage upon which to exercise a creativity that could influence others.

Now, whether that creativity is actually beneficial to the world or deliberately manipulative is the real question…

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thanks Beamish for your very refreshing reply. Its so nice to not be told "well now your letting humanity down and sooner or later you must complete these missions"

Im not judging these "aliens with missions" in any way, I just wish they'd stop trying to influence others with this . Such talk increases the internal dialogue of a persons mind ten fold, Im trying to shut mine off in order to reach inner silence, all this alien mission stuff does not help people find their inner self IMO, it detracts greatly from it by causing immense mind chatter.

IMO this slows awarness , or it did with me , you spend so much energy trying to "do these missions your told to do" you loose sight of who you really are!!

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Our future is not clear and can still be change.

We are letting a small group of people leading mankind to extinction our values have been bought off with gadgets and brainwashing media and TV.

did we get tire or just got lazy ????

is it a wonder we are at the edge of our end?

early 2011 is the date given to me of the return of a race of alien who consider themselves gods amongst us.

why are they returning I have no idea,

peace& hope

SM

[edit on 7-7-2010 by smokingman2006]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hi smokingman2006, welcome back and I hope you are well.

And on that note: in one of your last posts, you suggested that you may be ill - something about a possible tumour? How is your health?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I guess someone got bored with the global NWO conspiracy and expanded it to a galactic level. You post because you want people to hear what you have to say. What is your purpose? TO educate? You can't educate because to most you are delusional until you provide proof. SO if your true goal is to enlighten and teach wouldn't it make sense to provide something to validate your "stories"? Because if you don't then you can't fufill your purpose.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
your teachers?

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Smokingman, for about 18 years now, I've been trying to get info on the Blond ET's, it's only in recent years that I've been able to find ANY info on them online. I wrote to various UFO magazines for info, and never even got a courtesy form letter to acknowledge that they got my letters. Silence.

David Icke (I'm NOT a fan, but he is right about some things) calls the Blond ET's "Meldekians" or something like that, and they were the ones who created the Sumerian civilization. Icke also wrote that these were evil.

I am positive that NOT all of the Blond ET's are evil. Some are here to try to help our evolution. I am also positive that these are the ET's that created us.

What is your take on this?

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

If you read Icke's books you'll pick up on that he's got a beef against white folk in general while kowtowing to any other race except them.
This is quite ironic because DI is himself as white as they come.

Now, back on topic.
Smoking man claims (via his teachers) that early 2011 is the due date for the space machines in the sky to land...

Well no sign of them from yet and it's near middle 2011 now.

Yet as usual for these idiots claiming the highest of claims they spout a load of bunkum skulk away then wonder why main-stream society thinks the lot of us are fruit loops.

Another Fail Thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
We are not a germ or a virus or a locust! I think God has given us this Galaxy and the other aliens should get out of our way or get stomped on! Most the aliens out there are nothing more than useless anyway! Its better that they just die!

An attitude like that -- no wonder some ETs consider us dangerous, destructive locusts.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Yep. It sucks that this way of thinking is just Human Nature for some people now. Such a shame.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

If you read Icke's books you'll pick up on that he's got a beef against white folk in general while kowtowing to any other race except them.
This is quite ironic because DI is himself as white as they come.

Now, back on topic.
Smoking man claims (via his teachers) that early 2011 is the due date for the space machines in the sky to land...

Well no sign of them from yet and it's near middle 2011 now.

Yet as usual for these idiots claiming the highest of claims they spout a load of bunkum skulk away then wonder why main-stream society thinks the lot of us are fruit loops.

Another Fail Thread.

WatchRider, thanks for responding. It seems Smokingman2006 has disappeared again into the swirling mists.

I went back to the OP and now I'm aware that this thread was posted on Jan 15, 2010 -- a year and a half ago.

I agree with Cindymars that going public with one's ET experiences is a bad idea, but I just read thru this short thread and I think there are a lot of questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join