It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Nordic teachers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

Of course, you are assuming that there actually is some kind of idealized, Star Trek-like statutory law of Universal “non-interference”.

Where is this available to read, precisely, or is it still just something passed on verbally?

Interference? Hmm…What exactly constitutes interference? How do we define interference, and who’s setting the standards?

Surely every genuinely reported account of a UFO or alien contact – if true – is an example of alien interference? What else can it be described as when an advanced species visiting another planet allows itself to be seen, reported, photographed and talked about.

And there’s the clincher; as soon as the first UFO was seen, our collective psyche was nudged towards the consideration of extraordinary possibilities that have now been refined into conceding to the prospect of us not being alone in the Universe.

That is interference.

This idea of a collective agreement that we – Terrans – are somehow “protected” by this law to explain why aliens have not made themselves known publically is, in my opinion, simply an excuse for those who are supposedly “in contact” with extraterrestrials to continue to peddle their fantasies. Without obvious, heavily publicized alien contact, all those on the UFO lecture circuit - and the likes of the GFL and Ashtar Command - can make up what the heck they want without fear of contradiction.

If anything, and if there is any truth in anything we read about Pleiadians and Nordics etc., in my opinion the more likely scenario for this ongoing game of cat-and-mouse between us and “them” can be summed up by a work of fiction. Consider the following description of the writer Ian M. Bank’s creation “Special Circumstances”, a special services branch of his anarchist utopian civilization “The Culture”:

Special Circumstances is part of a larger fictional Culture organisation called Contact, which coordinates Culture interactions with (and in) other civilisations. SC exists to fulfil this role when circumstances exceed the moral capacity of Contact, or where the situation is highly complex and requires highly specialized skills…Special Circumstances also does the 'dirty work' of the Culture, a function made especially complicated by the normally very high ethical standards the Culture sets itself. SC acts in a way that has been compared with the democratising intentions of real-world liberal intent on overcoming the world's (and especially other nation's) evils by benign interference.

Typically, the interventions aim to improve the situation of less advanced civilisations, and to get them closer to the Culture ideal. Sometimes interventions may also be intended to nip future challenges to the Culture in the bud…While the Culture believes that it can statistically prove that most interventions achieve this end, operations are not always successful. Some…may even be disastrous for the intervened civilization.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are no “non interference” laws. The fact that we are aware of what may be an alien presence here on Earth disproves these laws existing.

What is far more exciting is the possibility that agents of a real “Special Circumstance” are engaging us, slowly but surely changing our opinions and expectations.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Nordics as oppose to Pleiadians?

The reason I asked if they actually told you they were Nordics and not Pleiadians is because I dont think some of these races actually exist.

I believe from personal experience that there are Reptilians and Greys, from seeing these and looking into our past I conclude therefor that Nordics may exist, but see Pleiadians as aspects of the lower human consciousness seeing snippets of its higher human consciousness not quite knowing what to make of it. As we move closer to connecting to our higher awarness we are in the process of attemting to work out what it is..this has resulted in the life forms known as the Pleiadians, they are the result of our lower awarness making sense of our higher Cosmic self in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've experienced both grey and "nordic" races first hand myself. Finding out their actual systems is difficult. But I did find out that asking for identificiation works, that those who are positives, do identify.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Hey SM... I feel left out.
Joking!
Welcome back...I see most the usual players are here. Anyway I didn't even know this thread existed, I had to go and hunt down old thread as it had disappeared from my ATS. The reason is I ran across this article in UFO Digest and thought of you.

Here it is:

www.ufodigest.com...

How To Make Direct Alien Contact
by Doc Edwards

In considering all of this as a "now" very real possibility for you, you must also keep in mind that there are other consequences, though far more subtle, in making alien contact, particularly if you plan to share any of your experiences with others who may perhaps not be of the same conviction and persuasion as you are. The advice here is simple: "Don't!" They will not be well received, nor necessarily appreciated, except as points of derision and humor --- and all at your expense--- as well as looks and little remarks to the aside that might bring into question your sanity as well.

Now, if after considering the above "Warning and Disclaimer" , you should still want to make alien contact or extraterrestrial encounter, then what now follows is almost certain to put you in line for such "other-worldly" experiences.

Of course, many will doubt (as they always have and will continue to do) everything that I say about not only the experiences that I myself claim to have had but also the methods for making such contact as those that I recommend below. They will, most likely anyway, dismiss it all as just so much "hooey", and possibly use such colloquial initials as B.S. in referencing to it possibility or probability. And I don't imagine in using these particular initials that they are referring to a Bachelor of Science degree, either, but something on a lower, more mundane level. And in regards to these doubts, I can only respond that had I myself not actually been the one to experience, see, and encounter these certainly phenomenal things, situations, and encounters --- in all truthfulness, and certainly in all likelihood, I would have been the first to step up and call "FOUL." I would most likely be the biggest doubting-Thomas of all --- at least judging from my past: unfortunately, I always have been!

So be all that as it may, I can only relate the following critical information (critical, at least if alien contact is your true goal) to those willing to accept or give the benefit of doubt. I have to assume that there are "those" special individuals, now reading this article, for whom alien and extraterrestrial contact is not only something plausible and believable, but also possible and probable as well.
My life, as well as my overall enjoyment and joy in life has been increased exponentially by each of these "other-worldly" contacts. I have learned, and been told things, that I could not learn or hear in any other way. For these experiences, I am truly thankful. I can only hope that those few brave souls who "take to heart" as well as " to mind" the following instructions, will have as joyful a journey and profitable encounter as all of mine have always been. And while perhaps, it is not necessary that you put into effect all of the following recommendations, one should strive to at least make some effort, and hopefully some "headway" in each area.

Following are the steps that will prepare you and condition you to successfully bring about your long-sought goal of alien and extraterrestrial contact. It is the "boot camp," if you will, of psycho-spiritual conditioning that you must follow in order to succeed in your inter-galactic quest:

Continued... See link to article
www.ufodigest.com...

Good seeing you around, now I will go and finish reading this thread.

PEACE & STUFF!
Cindy

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Sure, i suppose we can say that they have interfered just by the fact that they've been seen by the ''lucky'' (or unlucky) few.
But i mean on the scale that they may have given us a nudge in certain directions, although there's probably no publicly known, 100% certifiable proof out there that shows how they interact with us.
All we have is witness accounts and storys, that apparently try to spread the Alien message.
The only way i can compare Alien interfearence with a logical sort of idea is by drawing from example our inter-actions with wild life. Such as, on game reserves we track migration, we protect in-dangerd species (maybe were indangerd?). Even on wildlife documentrys, if there's an indangerd animal being attacked, your NOT aloud too interfere.
Its a tougth idea, but then as you say also that by having some sort of code Star Trek like code or federation, maybe its a possibility, and its something that i tend to go towards as being most likely in my opinion. Despite not having any proof, it just seems like the logical explenation if there is, indeed Alien life..,
Other wise, if there was not some sort of Alien sanction, then maybe they'd be living in the house next door..?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Sure, i suppose we can say that they have interfered just by the fact that they've been seen by the ''lucky'' (or unlucky) few.
But i mean on the scale that they may have given us a nudge in certain directions, although there's probably no publicly known, 100% certifiable proof out there that shows how they interact with us.

Any visible or tangible presence is interference. It’s as simple as that.

The example I gave of any alien presence on Earth having a form of Special Circumstances is, I believe, valid. Especially considering the sheer amount of seemingly conflicting data we are getting; that could purely be a “weeding out” exercise, to see who is more susceptible to extreme scenarios, and what methodology could work best for our exposure to “them”. (One has to be aware that SC is not the primary arm of the Culture’s Contact division (meet and greet, so to speak); SC comes in when the going gets tough, or specific, ground-laying missions need to be completed before full Contact can be safely implemented. They do the dirty work.)

Its a tougth idea, but then as you say also that by having some sort of code Star Trek like code or federation, maybe its a possibility, and its something that i tend to go towards as being most likely in my opinion.

Sheesh, every one wants Star Trek’s Prime Directive to be true…

Look it up, read about the criticism of how the series created this noble and altruistic regulation, and then how many times their writers broke it. And whenever they broke the Prime Directive, there was always the get-out-clause that the characters had first been seen to try and stick to the PD, but that circumstances (there’s that word again) dictated otherwise. That’s because the writers knew that without the federation having direct contact – even if it were visual only – there would be no story.

When you’ve done that, then look up Section 31.

Even the Federation had a version of SC.

Despite not having any proof, it just seems like the logical explenation if there is, indeed Alien life..,

Why does logic have to come in to it? It never seems to apply to “contactees”.

Everyone who comes on these boards and declares that they’ve been in contact with aliens and delivers a message of peace/love/destruction etc., and who is then asked to deliver evidence, always states, in some form or another, that they are not allowed to do such a thing because it would breach a “non intervention law”.

Sorry, but that - in the words of the Vulcan – is illogical. Just the act of any one Human being used as a mouthpiece for extraterrestrial communications – and openly saying so – is interference/intervention.

What else is it?

Why allow this mouthpiece to state openly on a world famous website that aliens are here (thus initiating disclosure, by the way), then have them quote a law that denies them contact?

If anything, it isn’t a Star Trek Universe out there.

If we are being contacted, then it’s by means that we should find recognizable;

long-term visual exposure
initial communication
information gathering
recognition of power bases
recognition of political/religious divides
intelligence covering technology
possible threats
social and cultural differences.

Then, and only then, when they’re fully cognizant with how we work as a civilization, would it make any sense for them to reveal themselves.

Doing it by letting anyone be their spokesperson is not an option.

And if it is, then we’re in for a bumpy time.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Oh yes. I remember that thread about your adventures with a Swedish swimwear model galactic superbabe. It was very entertaining. Personally, I think it's bogus for many different reasons. The clincher was this, though:
The blond bombshell said she was a Pleiadian. She also said good old Billy Meier was telling the truth. But he said there's no such thing as a Pleiadian. She kind of shot herself in the foot with that one.

Sources:
post by smokingman2006

She told me that there will be increased contact will human being and her race which are Pleiadians

post by smokingman2006

the Alien who made contact with me told me that billy meyer stories are true

www.steelmarkonline.com...

During the 251st contact on February 3, 1995, we were informed that these "Pleiadians" are really not Pleiadians but are in truth Plejaren.

The Pleiades are relatively young and very hot and therefore are incapable of supporting any type of life.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Wow, you are a Trekky! Although my knowledge on the show is lame i looked at the Prime and Section 31 on wiki.
Prime is obviously a pretty picture to explain interaction although i think it has been broken just for shows plot lines aswell as Section 31, a secret non federation group who protect the federation by anymeans neccesary.
I suppose, reading these, you could use these as a model to interaction. Although, just dont read into it to much, because if there was Alien life living to a code similar to this, then i belive they'd be more proffessional. And they wont have a plot line and an audience to amuse.
And with 31, quite naturally there the 'spooks.'

It is a hard topic to tackle, since we have no genuine hard data to build a profile/charecter model on so that we can deduce real motives of Alien species.
Oh yeah, of topic but Wales are playing Rugby over your way soon, if you are in Dublin.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

Hey SM... I feel left out.
Joking!
Welcome back...I see most the usual players are here. Anyway I didn't even know this thread existed, I had to go and hunt down old thread as it had disappeared from my ATS. The reason is I ran across this article in UFO Digest and thought of you.

Here it is:

www.ufodigest.com...

How To Make Direct Alien Contact
by Doc Edwards

In considering all of this as a "now" very real possibility for you, you must also keep in mind that there are other consequences, though far more subtle, in making alien contact, particularly if you plan to share any of your experiences with others who may perhaps not be of the same conviction and persuasion as you are. The advice here is simple: "Don't!" They will not be well received, nor necessarily appreciated, except as points of derision and humor --- and all at your expense--- as well as looks and little remarks to the aside that might bring into question your sanity as well.

Now, if after considering the above "Warning and Disclaimer" , you should still want to make alien contact or extraterrestrial encounter, then what now follows is almost certain to put you in line for such "other-worldly" experiences.

Of course, many will doubt (as they always have and will continue to do) everything that I say about not only the experiences that I myself claim to have had but also the methods for making such contact as those that I recommend below. They will, most likely anyway, dismiss it all as just so much "hooey", and possibly use such colloquial initials as B.S. in referencing to it possibility or probability. And I don't imagine in using these particular initials that they are referring to a Bachelor of Science degree, either, but something on a lower, more mundane level. And in regards to these doubts, I can only respond that had I myself not actually been the one to experience, see, and encounter these certainly phenomenal things, situations, and encounters --- in all truthfulness, and certainly in all likelihood, I would have been the first to step up and call "FOUL." I would most likely be the biggest doubting-Thomas of all --- at least judging from my past: unfortunately, I always have been!

So be all that as it may, I can only relate the following critical information (critical, at least if alien contact is your true goal) to those willing to accept or give the benefit of doubt. I have to assume that there are "those" special individuals, now reading this article, for whom alien and extraterrestrial contact is not only something plausible and believable, but also possible and probable as well.
My life, as well as my overall enjoyment and joy in life has been increased exponentially by each of these "other-worldly" contacts. I have learned, and been told things, that I could not learn or hear in any other way. For these experiences, I am truly thankful. I can only hope that those few brave souls who "take to heart" as well as " to mind" the following instructions, will have as joyful a journey and profitable encounter as all of mine have always been. And while perhaps, it is not necessary that you put into effect all of the following recommendations, one should strive to at least make some effort, and hopefully some "headway" in each area.

Following are the steps that will prepare you and condition you to successfully bring about your long-sought goal of alien and extraterrestrial contact. It is the "boot camp," if you will, of psycho-spiritual conditioning that you must follow in order to succeed in your inter-galactic quest:

Continued... See link to article
www.ufodigest.com...

Good seeing you around, now I will go and finish reading this thread.

PEACE & STUFF!
Cindy

Well people generally have to do their assignments. Is also one of the steps of waking up, who are we? why are we here? what is reality? And I do have those threads on waking up and also manifesting positive changes in this world with a lot of tools. Because some of his have the focus given.

ET_MAN and smokingman had in a sense a similar message, different MO. There are others who feel they're waiting for something to come down, some disasters, and to help.

Many are called, few are chosen, so we have to perfect self. There was a lot of info on his thread.

Everything we do is monitored, everything taken note of, and in our days there are even tests to see if we have chosen a different way, nudges, events. We really to meditate for long hours, frequently throughout the day. And connect with nature, to push our limits, and do all we can to nudge people or plant seeds for them ot become more aware, instead zombies in this system, and should something go down, to not have a mad max outcome, but peaceful villages, and cooperation and advancement within. We need to connect empathetically with each other, and push our psi and telepathy.

He was meant to come forward with his message, no matter what goes down, the actual details, the warning is that we need to pay attention, its time to wake up.

I don't even think the real event can be given. If anyone online started giving details of what was really happening TPTB would shut them down. Though some people might guess the right things. We're on an alert, since 911 really made some things clear, that we need to second guess them. So planet X is used a lot. Probably it means the pole reversal and the cabal are doing all they can to spead that up and prod nature with a stick and that can be a lion or a lamb. In lion form it does everything planet x at its worse does.

Who knows. ET_MAN said it doesnt hurt to stock up on food and water and that everything is being noted. We need to work on what this really means, and showing love to each other, and pushing the limits on consciousness, meditation, psi.

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Wow, you are a Trekky!

Not so much a Trekkie (though I believe the correct terminology is Trekker), more an admirer of science fiction premises and how closely they reflect – or predict - real-life possibilities.

I suppose, reading these, you could use these as a model to interaction. Although, just dont read into it to much, because if there was Alien life living to a code similar to this, then i belive they'd be more proffessional. And they wont have a plot line and an audience to amuse.

No, I didn’t present SC or Section 31 as a model for any alien “special service” division, just that they could represent how intervention could possibly be working given all of the anomalous events reported on this planet.

And, to be fair, I am hazarding a guess based on common sense that extraterrestrials would have to – even initially – react to us and act towards us in a fairly recognizable manner (their activities, if we are to believe contact reports, can be closely allied to the behavior of invading or peacekeeping armies in foreign countries) otherwise I seriously doubt that the UFO phenomenon would be as popular – as in a “hobby” for some - as it is.

Plot lines? As in smokingman2006 saying that he was actually given solid evidence by his alien friends, and didn’t bother to show anyone, and that it was subsequently (read conveniently) “stolen”?

Heck, even Billy Meier (whom, by the way, the author of this thread says was telling the truth) had photographs…

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Yep. Its always conviniently missing..
And ive seen some of Billys photos, as well as some of his transcripts containing conversations. But back on the pictures, I remmember seeing a picture of one of their guns/ray guns and it seemed like something you'd see the presenters of the show 'Blue Peter' make on BBC.
Although, the initial storys good, theres the suggestion that he was a contactee but after one or two meetings he then apparently made up the rest for profit/feelings of self-importance (who really knows, plus the fact he started a religion)
With this story i dont know what to belive, even the photos, for the fact that since ive never seen a plaudian e.t.c. I wouldnt be sure about what decision to make, so remain on the fence. Yet.., also think that some of the pictures are bogus and fake. But.. Then you have his predictions, such as a ring around Jupiter and i cant remmember more, but also he's given November 2011 as a date of significance (WAR) as well as claimed to have gone back and met Jesus. So, if there's time travel, then there's a Jesus. And also then there's gonna be war.
Its just that its hard to draw a line about Miere.
But still, thats why im here on ATS, to look at things like this and come to my own conclushions. Be they Posotive or Negative.

Whats your oppinion on Billy?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Whats your oppinion on Billy?

My opinion about the Meier “case” was, when I first read his book, enthusiastic. He did supply some compelling “evidence” ie., certain of the daylight photos. As to now, I feel there may have been something to the story, but whatever it was is now irretrievably lost amongst the hoaxes and negative revelations.

As to this thread’s author, smokingman2006, who also says he is in contact with Pleiadians – though apparently not of the same faction (I hope he’ll clarify that if ever he comes back) – and that the Meier case was true, according to his contact “Amizarac”. I was surprised that that confession didn’t get his threads relegated to the Hoax forum…

…ive never seen a plaudian e.t.c…

No and nor have I, though if they are perusing these boards, I’d be more than willing to chat…

smokingman2006 says he has seen them, and on several occasions. He says he was asked to pass on their messages. And therein lies the problem, for me at least.

If you were an alien trying to influence the collective psyche of a civilization – even if it was on the limited exposure of ATS (which I also have a problem with - wouldn’t you choose the very best communicators you could find, who had an intrinsic understanding of that message and everything it contains, and who was willing to go before anyone to put across their point?

I would.

In my opinion, that didn’t happen with the author of this thread - and I’ve made that point several times and won’t reiterate my objections again – so to me his claims are highly spurious.

…claimed to have gone back and met Jesus. So, if there's time travel, then there's a Jesus.

Ah, so did smokingman2006. And Zeus apparently too.

Its just that its hard to draw a line about Miere.
But still, thats why im here on ATS, to look at things like this and come to my own conclushions. Be they Posotive or Negative.

Good for you, and well done for having an open mind.

I am more than ready to be proven wrong about my opinion of smokingman2006’s claims. Unfortunately, nothing has been forthcoming, and I’m not holding my breath either…

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

My alien teachers said many time that everything is connected on another level no exceptions.

I am just curious why do you refer to them as your teachers? Is that your term for them or did they say that they were here to teach you?

Why you and not others? What makes you so special that a species foreign to us would pick you and not reach out to all others too.

And what makes you think that the ones teaching you are intelligent representatives of their species and not just their version of the village idiot?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yep. Still a lot of unanswerd questions..
We were made? Surelly we were made for a purpose. We may have a diffrent mind set, but what would be the advantage of that? Less in-tune with our surroundings? Which is why we're viwed as a cancer by other races?
And as miners? Like bugs digging at our planet, eventually ruining it?
More info needed.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneolddude

Teachers is a good term. Nature is our teachers too. Guide is also a good term. Our langauge is heavily coded and many use advisors ad---vice is probably less postive to use.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Dear Unity, how did your post relate at all to me or my post.
I didn't get it? Please clarify.

SM and I have a long standing relationship from his earlier post and my post was in support of him and had nothing to do whatsoever with ET-Man.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

In that you said something about a personal message, and I took it to mean what some promote, that when you are contacted or given a message, its only for you, in a personal self growth way.

Sometimes it is direction and guidance for you, and its up to the person how much they share, though its only somewhat, because they monitor all the time and there is definately very little accidents when you are in the moment. But even if its personal sharing advances disclosure, supports others, or counters some confusion a bit, or even, introduces another thought into the collective consciousness, so even if no one gets the point of what you have shared it still has matrix busting capacity.

But when you're given a direct message to share then its a mission concerning others, and one of the main missions going on is the "upcoming disaster" scenario, thoough often there is a substitution to protect the individual from being murdered like Rik Clay was. In other words, they don't give you the real one, for a very good reason. You have to connect dots. In a sense his message was similar to ET_MAN's and that made sense to me. As ET_MAN has quite a strong energy signature, and the light in me recognizes the light in him so strongly. He also reminds me of Sleeper in his info, and I did write that to him, and the group that Smokingman was connected to is a similar group, also to my contacts, and to Miriam Delicados who lives but an hour away.

There is a synchronicity.

We are being nudged into the very dark plans the illuminati have of depopulatiing and feeding off our negative energy, and its a dark plan indeed. We need to wake up and break their spells, take responsiblity and attempt to emerge free.

There are positive cosmic citizens attempting to help. In a sense its almost a test too, which relates to how much interference is possible.

My posts here on ET_MAN's thread, was made because I was given the green light to include them, and those who were called to see would, and it also relates to the message of waking people up and getting them prepared that Smoking man was given by his contacts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Oh, I see, no, I posted an intro hello and then shared an article from UFO Digest. So you were responding to the article not to me? Correct?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

I love your posts, so yes.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish

Is this person (truthseeker 84 - bottom of page) talking about you?? I quote them...

Beamish is an alien

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Im sure there is a logical explanation!!! but what it is !!!

MG

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join