It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority Would Vote Against Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, I'm not gonna say I told you so but...

A year into his tenure, a majority of Americans would already vote against Pres. Obama if the '12 elections were held today, according to a new survey.
The Allstate/National Journal Heartland Monitor poll shows 50% say they would probably or definitely vote for someone else. Fully 37% say they would definitely cast a ballot against Obama. Meanwhile, just 39% would vote to re-elect the pres. to a 2nd term, and only 23% say they definitely would do so. hotlineoncall.nationaljournal.com...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I dont buy it.

As with all polls, they are biased, easily skewed, and funded by someone with an agenda.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Well only a year of the Progressive agenda and everyone is already fully ready to throw his sorry ass out on the street. God, I love this country.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Feeling Frisky

It is definetely buyer's remorse for those that voted for long legged macdaddy.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Whats the difference he is the same as the guy before him and the guy that comes after him will also be the same. They sit at the same table when the real masters tell them what to do find the truth it will set you free. The divisions they create are for the dumb sheep who just need someone to follow because they have no spine of their own.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Vs... McCain, I would absolutely vote Obama again... He was absolutely the better of the 2, hands down!!! and with the same candidates, I don't buy it either... Obama obviously won for a reason during that specific race...

and your OP doesn't make sense...

Well, I'm not gonna say I told you so but...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Make up your mind

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Yes I flip flopped! you got me

Anyways it will not be McCain against Obama IN 2012 THANK GOD!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Voted for Obama last time. I'll be goddamned if I do it again. Obama has been an absolute nightmare. Let's pray we get this guy out as fast as possible so we can move on to the next failure.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Thank god is right! Hopefully Ron Paul will run... I didn't know much about him the last election, but from what I am seeing/reading/hearing he seems like he would make a very very good president.

So actually I take back that last statement (looks like the jokes on me
) If I were to vote again, I would vote Ron Paul... but I still have to do my research on the guy

[edit on 14-1-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feeling Frisky
reply to post by joey_hv

Well only a year of the Progressive agenda and everyone is already fully ready to throw his sorry ass out on the street. God, I love this country.

You think this freak is a Progressive? The joke is on you, he is not a progressive and the progressives in his own party are fighting him, just watch Dennis Kucinich speak about the wars and trade policies. This quack is just another Bush. I have no clue what his ideology is but it is definitaly not progressive, trust me I am one.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
Let's pray we get this guy out as fast as possible so we can move on to the next failure.

Hopefully a failure that does less damage...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You do know that poll results can be skewed, it all depends on the area you poll. Imagine if I took this same poll in say Detroit, do you think that people in Detroit would poll the same?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am a progressive but I am willing to vote Republican to get this looney tune out of office. If it is Obama - Pawlenty, I will vote Pawlenty. If it is Obama - Gingrich, I will vote Independent. If it is Obama - Palin, I will vote Independent. If it is Obama - Jindal, I will have to watch the debates. If it is Obama - Perry, I will have to watch the debates. If it is Obama - Romney, I will vote Independent. If it is Obama - Thune, I will vote Independent. I am a proud Progressive and I supported Dennis Kucinich for president, I could only hope he gives it another shot in 2012, I know the progressives will vote atleast 90% Kucinich because we don't like Obama and too many were swept up by Obama's charm in 2008 to care about Kucinich.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Health care reform is a cornerstone of progressive agenda.

Cap and Trade - progressive

Teaching kids how to have gay sex - progessive.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

blah blah bla, polls blah blah blah, skewed, blah blah blah...

I say the same thing when Obama's numbers don't drop below 40%

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

blah blah bla, polls blah blah blah, skewed, blah blah blah...

Typical right wing response, put your fingers in your ears and try hard not to hear anything.

Oh wait, what party was it that put McCain on the ticket instead of Ron Paul? Oh that's right, the GOP, instead of backing someone that might have done some good in this country, you all backed the "maverick".

See, this last election out of the 8 candidates on the ballot, Obama was the best choice, (sad I know) so in 2012 who are y'all going to put up there?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
As you can see, some Obama supporters are there for life(Look Up)
Then there are those who are very aware of the mistake they made electing this fraud.(look above)

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Detroit, that is a joke right?

Sometimes I do not get your humor. Detroit, the last I heard is at 35% or so unemployment.

Bush was bad, so is Obama, so will the next guy, unless we come together and eliminate both the parties monopoly. I will vote for a Kucinich/Paul ticket-or Paul/Kucinich ticket.

Will you?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The only thing that can save Barack (CSPAN) Obama is a Republican uprising in 2010. Republicans take control, bring some sanity to this outrageous situation we have now, Obama takes credit for it, and barely holds on in 2012.

HMMM sounds like a replay of 1994 Republican uprising helping Clinton in 1996.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

Maybe Obama should just resign right now!
We shouldn't have to wait until 2012. Kick him out now!
Give Joe Biden a chance.
Obama can head back to Chicago and feel sorry for himself.

<<   2 >>

join