It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no conspiracy to suppress free energy technologies.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

Originally posted by Pilgrum
With the current 'flavor of the month' in the field of innovative research being 'global warming', the study of cleaner greener energy sources and implementations are exactly what's getting the most financial support right now. Hydrogen technology research is the big thing getting research grants here at present and that's at all levels from production (eg nanotube solar cells) down to distribution, storage and converting existing engines to use it.

hydrogen fuel cells, electric cars pose no real threat to the system as a whole. sooner or later that had to come, cuz I'm running out of oil here, and even ppl like me would like to live in cleaner environment. those technologies, use the same hierarchic controlled infrastructure, the same good old system. nothing new and dangerous here. all that is like radio, mobile phones. you think about your new gadgets as if it something new and revolutionary, but in reality it's just an improved telegraph..
so again, nothing new here. just an upgrade for stone age technologies. new parts, same system.

I don't believe electric car pose much of a threat because you still have to plug into the wall to get power, unless you charge from solar cells.

i believe Hydrogen will (the home made kits anyway) i have one at home myself i have been experimenting with, in a couple of months i am hoping to have it installed in my car and should cut down my fuel consumption from 40% - 60% depending on how well it is setup.
The next step is running the car totally on water which is very possible, costly for the setup but still very possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by wycky
how he created a Zero point power device and spent a short time in prison for it (back in the 60's from memory).

He spent time in prison for stealing electricity, and did not invent a zero point device....

LOL we had this conversation before did you watch the documentary and do some reading or you still getting your info from Wiki??

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wycky
i believe Hydrogen will (the home made kits anyway) i have one at home myself i have been experimenting with, in a couple of months i am hoping to have it installed in my car and should cut down my fuel consumption from 40% - 60% depending on how well it is setup.
The next step is running the car totally on water which is very possible, costly for the setup but still very possible.

hydrogen economy requires enormous investments to take at least one third of that oil economy has right now, and not just investments, a lot of time too. to run car totally on water is not possible without any tips and tricks from our hat called "free energy technologies" and that ain't happening any time soon. corporative hydrogen fuel technologies are the same old school stuff, you have to waste electricity to make hydrogen and then you burn in or make back in to electricity. you are free to upgrade it, make more efficient, more reliable, cheaper, faster, but you are not allowed to change the basics, at least not for masses. in a sense it's ok for personal use, if you have some magic in you backyard, it's ok, no problem, as long as you are not running around making press conferences etc.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
and its a give me - when ever someone stumbles accross free energy they end up with a case of dirt nap disease. 4 or is it 5 -- I know stanley myers was killed, they suspect the oil industry gooons...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
I know stanley myers was killed,

No, he died of a cerebral aneurysm. He was a proven fraudster, and his patents just did not work as claimed

[edit on 15/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And if you try to make anything too good like free energy you get popped.

silly conspiracy theory not based on anything factual.

People who create or discover or spread knowledge that goes against big business, the government, and so on, DO get "popped." My best friend's mother was involved in conspiracy theories. Maybe ten years ago, her home and office were both raided by men claiming to be the IRS. They put a gun to her head, took six computers and all documents she had relating to conspiracy theories. They also took money, jewelry, and other valuable items. They told her to stop what she was doing. Other people she personally knew involved in this conspiracy ring were arrested, and others "disappeared."

These aren't some statistics or reports on websites. These are first-hand experiences. I've seen plenty of posts by you, dereks, and all of them are immediate denial of anything sinister. Call them "silly" conspiracy theories all you want -- if they were silly and weren't based on anything factual, Cass Sunstein wouldn't be advocating so much for 'cognitive infiltration' of conspiracy groups.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I believe you are extremely naive. There are lots and lots and lots of ways to gain efficiency. There are many inventors and inventions that have been kept low or off the market.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

The idea that these technologies would ruin the economies of the world is nonsense. There is no evidence of any technology ever being detrimental to an economy as a whole. Yes, certain industries and certain products would be made obsolete, but that happens all the time. Technology is constantly advancing concurrently with the growth of economies.

The theory that this sort of tech exists and is being suppressed doesn't make sense in terms of the science behind it, it doesn't make sense in terms of the economic implications, and it doesn't make sense in terms of the actual carrying out of the suppression/conspiracy.

I snipped most of the other text as it wasn't relevant to the point I'm trying to make. You claim that technology hasn't been repressed for economic reasons, however here is one example that shows this is incorrect.

Tesla who is near and dear to many of us on this site had experimented with the wireless transmission of energy. It has been claimed that he used this method to actually illuminate his workspace.

When presented with the concept, his financier, in this case Westinghouse stated that, "one cannot put a meter on an antenna", and ordered the wireless transmission tower dismantled. Now I believe Westinghouse was simply shortsighted. Had he allowed this tech to evolve, he would have been the sole energy distribution point for much of the world and could likely have had the government introduce a tax that would have paid him forever.

Regardless, of being shortsighted or not, wireless transmission of energy is only now beginning to reach the mainstream. So, the point is simple, technology will be repressed if that technology comes at the price of industry.

Thanks for Reading.
..Ex

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I agree on many points you make about cheap energy as parts will need to be manufactured and sold, as do raw materials need to be mined / obtained etc.

But There is a problem, The energy makes vast profit from selling us energy in its many forms.

Make energy cheaper and jobs will be lost, costing the governments money in handouts and benefits.
Government tax receipts will be down so there again will be a loss of money affecting public services.

Good thread and well thought out.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

But There is a problem, The energy makes vast profit from selling us energy in its many forms.

Make energy cheaper and jobs will be lost, costing the governments money in handouts and benefits.

Government tax receipts will be down so there again will be a loss of money affecting public services.
Good thread and well thought out.

But the reality is that solar/wind/green alternative energies are being created and not only not suppressed, but promoted and funded by governments. These techs make energy cheaper and take away from the "big business" of conventional energy resources and techs. The government offers substantial incentives to develope/participate in and to utilize these technologies.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

But the reality is that solar/wind/green alternative energies are being created and not only not suppressed, but promoted and funded by governments. These techs make energy cheaper and take away from the "big business" of conventional energy resources and techs. The government offers substantial incentives to develope/participate in and to utilize these technologies.

do you have any idea how much does it cost to totally power up your house using only solar panels or wind turbines? 95% of Earth population can't afford it.
and second thing >90% of energy consumers live in urban areas, there is no way you can build your self wind turbine living in a flat.
I mean it comes to the point that solar/wind energy promoted by government is just part of the same corporative system. only some corporation can build solar/wind farms somewhere to harvest that ''green'' energy, sell it to other corporation, witch will sell it to you. how much free/independent energy we got out of wind and sun this way? zero.. at least >95% of us here

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by v3_exceed
Tesla who is near and dear to many of us on this site had experimented with the wireless transmission of energy. It has been claimed that he used this method to actually illuminate his workspace.

Regardless, of being shortsighted or not, wireless transmission of energy is only now beginning to reach the mainstream. So, the point is simple, technology will be repressed if that technology comes at the price of industry.

Thanks for Reading.
..Ex

Bold added by me.

The evidence for this technology is quite anecdotal, and the theory behind Tesla's particular brand of wireless power transmission is more or less non-existant. Even modern wireless power technologies don't perform at the levels described in the reports of Tesla's tech. And, as you said, today that technology is being actively pursued and not suppressed.

I wouldn't take this as compelling evidence that this sort of conspiratorial technology suppression actually takes place.

Your final point that technology is suppressed if it threatens established industry can be shown to be untrue time and again. Many industries and technologies are made obsolete and are replaced by competing technologies that are better. This is how progress happens, and it happens all the time all around us without any signs of conspiratorial suppression.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReelView
I believe you are extremely naive. There are lots and lots and lots of ways to gain efficiency. There are many inventors and inventions that have been kept low or off the market.

I didn't say efficient energy didn't exist, I said over-unity technologies aren't being suppressed. Inventions that are off the market are inventions that people don't want to buy or that don't work. Give us some specific examples, with some kind of evidence.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sowerby

Anecdotal reports of people who are interested in conspiracies theories having bad things happen to them are not proof that the conspiracies are true, and are in fact the weakest kind of evidence.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

here we go again. you can change the technologies, change parts, but you cannot change the system. every System praises Progress until Progress declares the System it self obsolete. then System will resist.
you know, 2 plus 2 ...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Tim00]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm really quite surprised at the number of members here that subscribe to the mainstream viewpoint here. Several even seem to have a very strong belief that there is no conspiracy....

I'll never try to separate a man from his beliefs, but let me just say for the record that I personally know an inventor who made some amazing breakthroughs in fuel efficiency. We were all quite amazed and excited until the day he turned down an offer of many millions of dollars.

It wasn't the first offer he rejected, but these guys in particular were extremely ruthless, and they didn't stop until they'd completely ruined him financially, and he was severely threatened; his inventions were stolen and his garage burned to the ground.

So, you don't need to believe me or any other conspiracy theorist, but "I know what I saw!"

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

Is your perception that all corporations are part of the same thing? That what benefits one at the expense of another doesn't really matter?

[edit on 15-1-2010 by OnceReturned]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny
his inventions were stolen and his garage burned to the ground.

Toyota will buy them from him - if they work as claimed, why doesnt he sell them to Toyota?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

And, as you said, today that technology is being actively pursued and not suppressed.

80 year or so later......

I wouldn't take this as compelling evidence that this sort of conspiratorial technology suppression actually takes place.

This kind of extreme lag is exactly technology supression....

Your final point that technology is suppressed if it threatens established industry can be shown to be untrue time and again. Many industries and technologies are made obsolete and are replaced by competing technologies that are better. This is how progress happens, and it happens all the time all around us without any signs of conspiratorial suppression.

Take vehicle engines for instance....
Even with all of the improvements in design, we are essentially using the same internal combustion engine that was invented AGES ago. Most of the improvements we have seen are with fuel management, timing and moderate increases in efficiency. The actual engine utilizes very much the same principals that were in use 50 - 60 years ago. But...no signs of repression right?

For the record I am aware of the improvements in fuel delivery that BMW has included in their new cars, as well as the improvements in the electrical ignition systems used by most imports. These are improvements to the ancillary components and not a fundamental change in engine design.

I have seen no evidence to indicate anything other than it is your opinion that there is no repression of real technology. To discount Tesla's work, based on a lack of understanding of the principals involved, or that we are unable to reach these same levels of efficiency today is hardly a viable argument that they did not exist.

Even the efforts to dissuade people from AC current in favor of DC current indicate an industry specific effort to repress a clearly superior technology in favor of an inferior one to benefit a single persons effort. Which is in effect proving that industry will suppress, or has suppressed technology in the past.

Animals were brutally electrocuted with AC, including an elephant, which were recorded by Edison and shown at public gatherings.

..Ex

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
didn't read many replies but if there is no free energy conspiracy, why are Tesla's secrets so closely kept?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join