It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on 14-1-2010 @ 12:54 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

Originally posted by Kernoonos
"G"Day Woodwytch,

Thouse girls need your help, so stop with the messing about and get in cotact with a Wiccan or Medium so they can move the spirits on.

I am a Celtic Witch, and I know prevoking bad spirits is just a dumb act when there is familys involved.

By all mean's study them, but at the same time help them, the spirit and the people that maybe involved.

It seams to me, that you know nothing of the under world and should be very careful, I would do alot of study into the craft before you go any ferther with this.

As a Wiccan I feel that I should tell you to learn how to cast a cricle and show theses girls how to do it as well, look it up it's all on the net.

Good luck and Blessed Be: Kernoonos......

All these things are done naked, right?

you know this does seem to be a rather serious conversation about demonology. is all this really necessary earthdude? your comments only show that you are not to be taken seriously and have nothing positive to add to this discussion.

to the OP:

i am curious how you determined that both these houses are on the same ley line.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Are you saying that you are a demon? How are you posting on ATS?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Hahahaha I can't believe you are actually calling yourself a real demon.

What's wrong with you?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Woodwytch, please PM me. I have dealt with a creature known as Bathsheba many times before (Zabeth has come up many times before for me as well, and I think the two are connected). She was apparently a young girl that tempted David and (I believe) married him. According to the Bible, she was the mother of King Solomon.

With the red eyes, I would suspect a shadow creature, something that I know all too well about, but the smell of pepper is intriguing. I would try using sage to cleanse the house first.

At first glance, and some meditation, it doesn't seem like a typical demonic presence. I've only dealt with two in my career as a "Sensitive", and neither one of them were very friendly at all, and took some help from some very talented Wiccans to help me get rid of them.

Anyway, PM me and I'll give you some advice on what to do...I feel like I have a little bit more experience than most in this particular subject matter.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just checked in to see if anyone else had replied and I'd like to say thank-you to the serious posters ... and hope you had fun to the not so serious posters.

I have to pop back out for a while but I'll be back around 9pm (1hr) to reply to all the suggeations that have been made.

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, I'm back and I just read through the posts more thoroughly;

>>> (Eye of Horus) >(caitlinfae)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Someone told me to tell you this, and I'm not going to go into who it is, but they said to have the girls cover their heads.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Hi EMPIRE,

Thanks for contributing, it would be really helpful if you could be a littlemore specific eg;

With what ... and when should the cover their heads ?

Feel free to elaborate more via u2u if you prefer.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

just tried looking at your website but couldn't open anything! I can't give you much help myself, I haven't worked on my sensitivity like I used to awhile now but I do remember being told about pepper being great at purification, but a not so well known fact is it is also very good at hiding another smell. What I do suggest is you don't do this one alone, but I get the feeling your not that nuts.
good luck

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I am wondering how did you get this name? And how one can deal with such entity?
I am new here and I can not jet open a new thread, but since my case is very similar to this one I'll just post here. I hope admins would not mind...
I have spend 18 years studying occult knowledge, mostly Magic and energy's of human mind.
I had seen flying around objects in house in Arja vas in my country. I have solved those... But recently someone contacted me and asked for help. He claims that a paranormal activity is attending his home.
He's food gets funny smell of oil and his clots get oil stains. Now he had already had Police in his apartment but they did not find any kind of violent breaking in... so no one was in his apartment to do such things. There is also poltergeist like activity with noises like someone would walk on top of his apartment and knocking on his door late at night, when he opens there's nobody there. He also reports of a smell like dirt and smell of corps. He has been lightly poisoned many times with fresh food he had home after those entity put something in his food. This man need's help, as he firs for his life!
He also was at Psihyatrist and they found no illness of mental kind, so this is not just his imagination. I have visited him once and I felt strong negative presence there. I had funny felling that something is flying behind me and watching what I am doing there.
I have a lot of knowledge about demons and other entity's but it's first time I am to meet one. Any help and experience is very much welcome.
Thank you!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Tell the one girl that the next time the ghoul turns her TV on to pay attention to what is on the television and what is being said.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Pure conjecture. No evidence.

My money is the demon is called "overactive imagination".

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I heard Deutsche Telekom AG is laggy, what do you think?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
All these things are done naked, right?

"G"Day Wise one's,

1st I will say no you dont have to cast a circle naked, most Wiccans wear cloths when doing rituals.

Blessed Be: Kernoonos....

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Kernoonos]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by DOADOA

Interesting !

Are you claiming to be a demon yourself ?

The comment you make about the lack of a male energy in the home could mean something though.

And I also agree that the girls are experiencing the same entity... however, neither is experiencing possession and/or merging.

Woody

Actually, we are all demons, in one sense of the word. The Greek word, "Däemon" means "Inner Self." Ancient texts claim that human being are inhabited by some odd 72 demons in all, consult the Greater Key for more information on this.

The Key of Solomon (Clavicula Salomonis)

THE KEY OF SOLOMON THE KING

I agree about the lack of male energy in the home being a partial cause here, I have seen this before, and in reverse also. Men need women and woman need men, it is built into our DNA. To the OP, please do not take your demon hunting business to far, people could be hurt, physically and mentally. Before proceeding with anything esoteric or supernatural, educate yourself thoroughly beforehand.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Thanks for that ... never thought about the pepper masking another smell.

No I'm definately not that nuts ...I shall have my team of 6 (including me) on site.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Academic painter

Hey there Academic painter, it was one of my team who came up with the name during meditation ... this is why I wanted to know if it was a real name or known entity before I jumped to any irrational conclusions.

As to how you can deal with your case ... you will notice there is some good advise on here ... the primary advise that I would give you is DO NOT attempt to tackle the problem alone ... you need a joint effort of energy.

I shall be visiting both houses again on Monday (for some follow-up evaluation) then the main cleansing will take place on Wednesday.

I will post about it here on Thursday for anyone who is interested.

Woody

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No entities have ever been 'known' by anyone. So I'd suggest ignoring the whole matter. Save your time, and your sanity.

You'll need a lot more energy? To fight the imagination? Ha!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

truthseeker,

I have just replied to your u2u and I would just like to say (along with the rest of my team), thank-you so much for your information and advise.

For obvious reasons I only scratched the surface of the situation on the public forum but you were spot on with many of the points you made.

Thanks to you confirming some of my own thoughts I feel a lot clearer about the whole situation now

People like you are a valuable addition to ATS welcome my friend.

Woody

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join