It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Hoax of the 21st Century: 2012 Armageddon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

All I have to say about the video is "They got to come out the bunkers at some point" and they can't if we fill the doors in
they are just building there own graves.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
To me, the Mayans were obviously influenced by demons and or fallen angels, which they called their gods. Much of their culture and civilazation wreaks of this evil. IMO, this is how they new what they did and were able to build the structures that are there.

With this in mind, I also tend to think that they were told that 2012 would be part of the End Times described in the Bible. Remember that the 'Great Tribulation' is said to last 7 years. They knew something about our time period and pinned down an exact date. To me, whether something happens on that exact date or not, is not the significance.

It would be unwise to say that everything surrounding the 2012 theory is a hoax, untill well after 2012.

BTW, if something big happens a little while into 2013 are people going to say "see that Dec 21 2012 date had nothing to it at all?"

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I always took that it was ended because it was the length of how long it took us to go around the galaxy to our original starting point.

That we do rise and fall above and below the galactic plane is also true its a 62 million year event, supposedly, and according to some theories there are extinction events at around the same time frame.

Their calendar was based on what they could observe, the stars!

So does that mean we could be looking at a different set of stars very shortly, who knows?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yer I have to agree no 2012 disaster or enlightenment just the same ol same ol.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Its a hoax from the Elites if you watched Jessie Ventura last night and see the New World Order Denver Airport pretty much proves it all.

Thier going to make us think it was 2012 but its really going to be the elites using nukes on us all. then they will come out of the bunkers and say were here to help who ever is left.

Then the NWO will rise and finish off the rest of us get ready now its going to happen.

Everybody knows about 2012 its the best time for them to False flag us bigger much bigger than 911.

If you did not watch thet episode of the show last night you must see it, the whole airport is kind a creepy specially the merals in the terminal.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-1-2010 by slipknotrules2009]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join