It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirty bio-RAIN tested on US citizens in 1994: WITNESS UPDATE! + vids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Good find, but it seems to me that you spent too much time on the 'how' and not the 'why'

I don't know about other people but i want more proof that the government did this. I believe you, because if anyone did, they did. But, why the military? Why did they want to test this? Also, i would like to know more about this bacteria...can it kill you, easily? If so, that means they actually took that risk without any caution.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hm?heather

Read the witness testimony.. Some people got pretty sick from it. Large animals died.

Why would they do this? To test out their biological toys on an isolated ant-farm.

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

Originally posted by seattletruth
Gotta do a shameless bump.

But I'm not doing this bump for flags or stars, really I think more people need to hear this story.

Thx for understanding

I need to figure out a better way to get back to a thread than replying...

I want to watch these vids after work. S&F

Those who want to keep track of a thread without replying to it can do so by clicking the "subscribe" button at the bottom of the page of a thread. This will then be listed in myATS under Top 50 Subscriptions (my ATS is a button at the top of the page next to the recent posts button. It will remain in your list until you delete it or click unsubscribe (replaces the subscribe button at the bottom of each page in the thread)

[edit on 13-2-2010 by YarlanZey]

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I think this should be bumped as well!

It's an amazing story, and if what is speculated is true, a very disturbing one too that people should know more about.

Thanks for sharing, I will S&F.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised by this? The Tuskegee Airmen is tame compared to the truth of the matter.

The Nazi's were brought into our government, and it was forever tainted after that. Even so, all men have evil in their minds, even if they have pure good in their hearts. When you become powerful, the heart ceases to guide you.

Thanks for sharing this. It is yet another instance of the government releasing biological material on US citizens. We can only guess their purpose, and can only hope it isn't too dangerous.

In the words of StoneSour: Facism you can vote for.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I can attest that these blobs did in fact fall from the sky and did happen. My mother and now passed step father lived here in Oakville during the incident and experienced the "Rain". I too live in Oakvile as well, and it is well known by many of the old timers here that rain did happen and the sickness did take place with the symptoms described in the video at the beginning of this thread.

Back in 1998, four years after the incident I decided to do some poking on the net to find out if more information had come to light. It was during my research that I found little or no more info than is already known. Except the more I probed certain Military leads and names... all of a sudden my computer just down!!

That's right, it just shut down!! It was not updates nor was it overheating. I never had any trouble with it before that time, nor after that time. After I rebooted, I tried to pick up where i had left off but could not find the same trail as before...Strange? ....NOT!

I took it as both a warning and as confirmation of what really happened. Since that time I have not been back to research or look into it further...That was truth enough for me.

GO Acorns!!

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This topic needs a bump...did anyone ever figure out how/why this happened?

posted on Dec, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Quickfix
Well, I'm not surprised, pretty sad indeed.

I don't know what else to say....its pretty disgusting the government would do something like this..speechless......

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Quickfix]

They did lots of things:

en.wikipedia.org...

Even spraying passengers as they walked through metal detectors in airports.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join